The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

"Yeah... I'm a little worried too... But what can we do? I never saw something like that before... Also what would you do if you was on his place? You don't even know what to do either... You saw how much we all tried... But... Anyway, you just want me to know what they are doing just because you are worried right?" Lily would ask him, she could see by the way he was expressing himself, his actions were showing that he wanted to know with such a curiosity that was somehow a little possessive somehow.

The guy only listened at the first. He sees that Lily only copy what he meant to say, because in his words before he only not said right to the point. Actually, it was a relief for him, kind of. He thought Lily didn't see what he hided, and he decided to take a step away while meant to cut her line right before Lily asked the question. This time he doesn't want Lily to see his face so much, so he turns away still with his hands crossed. If he thinks again a little, he can just answer that and blame the bat there. His instinc told him that it's nothing important happening, but his animal form still won't go back, it's a bit mean. However, he can't tell her about the bat, or Lily will make fun of him by that, because it's only indicates the positive answer for her question just now. And beside it all, he can't say no too. "Come on Lily, would you help me?"

Lily would wait for an answer as she saw how he was thinking on an good answer for her question... Karon was somehow worrying too much about Riana and Marcus... But Lily could really help him right now, he was looking nicer and somehow a little desperate to know what was happening, because of that, the rabbit would put a hand to her lips and slowly look to one side "You know... I could help you but... You know she is with Marcus... And well, I think he can take care of her but I would like to help in any way I could so... Let's see where are her..." She said as she smiled a little, with a grin she would close her eyes and focus on Riana... After some minutes she opened her eyes and they were with a kind of space inside them almost like if she had the whole universe in her eyes... Some seconds later she closed her eyes and opened them with a normal look to her "Karon... Riana and Marcus are on the hospital... Some blocks from here, Riana is on the second floor as a kind of animal plushy is close to her... Marcus is sat fallen asleep in a nearby chair waiting for her to wake up... Karon do you want me to come with you?" Lily asked him as she got closer thinking he would be friendly.

Karon still won't answer. He be quiet a little longer before turned again and looked at Lily again, waiting for her to find the two person they talk about. After heard what the rabbit said, Karon sighed deep. Why for every wounds she got, he always run her to the hospital? It could make troubles, how does the doctors explain some wounds from a curse? Even Karon could take care of her by himself if it's only about the wounds. "I guess, he can't do anything with the curse. Send Riana to the hospital won't make the curse gets better too." Karon turns again and start to walk, he put both his hands into his trouser pockets as he walked. He should go to them and takes his animal form back by himself, so he doesn't have any other choice but to go to the hospital. "I still remember that you stole her uniforms. Will you give them back to her? If yes, then we can go together to the hospital. If no, thanks for your help and go away, bye." Oh well, he still the same, but it's not an expression of hate or madness, Karon is just like that. Since he still an old bat he hates all people and never be a softie to anyone around him. But sometimes, some people thinks that he is the worst because of how harsh he can be.

Lily would nod to what he was saying, although she wasn't liking why Karon was sighing deep and being an old bat like always... Was he even old enough to be with Riana? Maybe he was so old he couldn't even have a girlfriend... Lily giggled to herself as she was lost in her mind but soon would see Karon away from her and with his hands on his pockets, she got a little mad at him but she tried to cool down which didn't worked once he started remembering her about the uniform she stole from Riana... Also the bat was acting somehow like a big dumb old bat "Hey why you are so mean? I haven't done it for bad... I was just wanting to stay with some thing of her so I could track her again... Do you think I'm using it now because I want it?" The small rabbit asked the old grumpy bat as she would frown a little soon running beside him and look with a angry face looking forward.

The bat kept walk and kept look forward. He could tell that Lily walks by his side by hearing the sound of footsteps came near and walked beside him. He only shrugged after listening for her words. "I only said what's inside my head, I am a pretty, honest guy. Pardon me for thinking that you are a thief. Now when I know that you do it to take your eyes on Riana I realise that you are not a thief, you are a stalker." Still without look at her, he flicked her forehead lowly. It doesn't hurt since his fingers are covered with gloves. "And be careful with your mind, my power of controlling mind is a bit hard to take care of, unfortunately it's including reading mind. If you unlucky, I maybe hear it accidentally." Karon took his hand back inside his pocket, still not look at the person he talks with. He closed his eyes, keep calm, even if he actually do it sacrastically. "I know I'm the oldest, but hear it comes out of your mind seems funny. But anyway, it's up to you, little child."

Lily didn't knew that Karon, an old bat would only say what's on his head all the time... He looked more like the bad type of guy but if he said he was honest, he was honest. "Yeah you really should... I needed them to track her... B-But that doesn't mean I'm a stalker... It's our job to keep an eye on her after all wasn't? A-And you are also a stalker... You are always trying to find her so you are a stalker too." Lily said as she was trying to think on something to tell to him but everything she could think on was why such an old bat would try to say that to her... He didn't looked like he was going to let his powers accidentally activate themselves... Karon wasn't really with the intentions to do that also it wasn't going to happen. "I'm not a little child... You old bat..." Lily said as she was bored about him now.

Karon shrugged his shoulders. "You look so young after all. Even if I can't tell wether you are an adult rabbit or still little rabbit. As long as I remember, you are not bigger than Riana when I see you in the cage, back then in the past." They arrived at the hospital and started to walk in. Talking about the past, Karon coughed a little as he remeber about how the liquid in the pot tasted. He was so desperate to resist, but because of that the witch pushed him deep in the big pot. He wonder if it was because of him which always resisting that now he can't use his power very well. Or maybe no, maybe it's only because of the undone potion. He guess, he still forget so many things. "Hey, Lily ... I wonder, how far you remember about the past, about some painful times with that witch. So this far, how far you can remember?" They walked into the lift and he let Lily pick the floor.