The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Marcus had taken his spell away... His healing was over and now he just felt like his muscles were stopped and wanting him to rest a while. As she pushed him to the ground and started strangling him, he let her do that, his eyes just on her face as he stood quiet waiting for his end... The sharp nails on his throat made him feel like it was going to be over soon but... It wasn't what he was thinking. He was waiting for her to start killing him for real because he was useless for her... He made promises that he broke, he did something that he didn't wanted to do even if she was the one that wanted to attack him... He was the one that had all the fault there... He knew it that he would lose to her... She could think she was just a normal witch but... It took years for him to master all his spells and he didn't even know how to use half of her spells, she was the strongest one not him, he was just there like a bodyguard... A protector that would want to save her from harm... Even if it is from himself.

As a tear fell from her eyes... He just looked at her, a sigh of relief and sorrow leaving his chest, he couldn't understand why she ran away but he understood her tears... It was because she liked him, she was there everyday... Every time... Since he found her... She was sitting below the tree the first time he saw her, he didn't had any idea how to get to her but... Somehow he felt he would be able to... She liked him and he liked her but why they needed to fight? Why they needed to do that? Suddenly Marcus got himself crying, not able to move neither to do nothing... He just felt that something was going to happen... And something did... A kind of flying thing fled above Marcus, he couldn't know what it was but he could see what happened after it... A kind of blur or something full of fur jumped and it started to rain again... Making everything look sadder and worse to Marcus... He just wondered what it was but he was more sad not being able to hold Riana in his arms and protect her from the rain.

Riana doesn't care about the rain. She keep crying even louder. Her tears won't stop. Get back to the street, she stopped to uses her cats ability and ran just like a usual human. She really tired of all. Actually, she put up the fight only for end up her own life, but how naive, she wont be killed in the hand of someone she loved. That's ironic.

The street around her house was so quiet. Between the rain, sounds of her red hells are almost echoed. Riana doesn't pay much attention to the place around, and she bumped into someone. Riana and the person fell. "S-sorry," she said and quickly left the person she bumped.

Meanwhile, the person still stay on his place. Looking at Riana who kept on ran in the rain. "Riana ...," that guy with green eyes mumbled, as he actually can hear her cry between the rain.

Marcus just stood there... He felt the rain on himself like it was Riana tears... He felt so sad and useless maybe the same that she was feeling. He shouldn't have done any of that, he was just trying to make her stop... He didn't hurt her physically because he couldn't hurt her too much... Marcus knew it that he couldn't do anything like that but still, he broke his words and now was like an useless piece of nothing on the ground.

He looked around and saw someone looking to him but when he was going to make sure it was someone, it had been suddenly disappeared from his field of view... Somehow it was really strange and it bothered him a little but he didn't paid too much attention as he tried to connect himself with Riana telepathically, he tried to call her in her mind to have a small talk maybe try to comfort her even if he was the wrong one there... He just needed to be sure she was fine "R-Riana... Can you hear me? Please... Just know this... I'm sorry. I'll never more try to find you and I'll let you have the life you want... So please just... Live as much as you can... I'm going to be away and maybe I won't come back... I'm sorry to say this but... Good bye." He repeated that two times thinking she wouldn't be able to hear him but he did his best to use the last but of his power to sen that message... Slowly he felt some eyes above him and then he opened his own eyes again and saw a small girl looking at him... She had a strange color in her eyes, one being purple and the other bright blue, she was holding a kind of umbrella that looked more like a bunny's ears "What are you doing mister?" The girl asked as she slightly moved her head to one side, her clothes looked like she recently awoke from something, she was with some long sleeved t-shirt with a huge bunny face and some bluish shorts.

Lied on the bed, with a fluffy, soft blanket covered her, Riana stared blankly to the lamp beside her bed. She just took a bath, now she still with a wet hair. It's still raining outside, and Riana still sobs a little. She decided to go to bed after closed and locked all the window and all the doors. It's tireful, Riana really needs a rest.

. . .

Continue on the walk, gloomy atmosphere starts to feel around. The rain seems getting harder, but Karon kept walk on the street with his black umbrella. His high boot shoes still made its steps on the floody street. Remember about the time he fell, his black T-shirt and his dark blue cardigan got a bit wet, but not as wet as his black trousers. His black hair that a bit long also got wet that time because he accidentally fell off his umbrella. Honestly, he went out of his cheap appartement because he can't sleep again, he still not used to sleep at the night, and seems like he will never can sleep right at the night.

Karon finally found her. After past few years, finally he found her. But ... she is crying?

Stopped his feet, he thought over it. Then he sighed. "Is he meet her before me?" Slowly, he looked up to the dark grey night sky. "That bird, what does he done this time? He surely never changed since the first time I see him."

He thought, it really was a big bad luck for him. He came late. But at the very least, Karon found two of them. Better he made his way and starts preparing himself to come for them tomorrow, he can find the last member later on. Karon started to walk again. "Hope that troublesome bunny didn't find them yet, or the situation might getting harder."

Reactions: RafaDark
Marcus couldn't feel that Riana got his message but maybe... Maybe she would dream about it... he just hoped she would receive it somehow... The girl in front of him looked like she wanted an answer, her raised eyebrow showed that she was really waiting for it "I'm... Fine... Just leave me..." Marcus said as he let out a sigh of sorrow and sadness. He continued looking up as the girl would sigh and look around thinking that maybe it wasn't a good thing to stay in the cold ground above a cold building in a cold rain "Um... Was you that was doing all those noises?" She asked out of curiosity as she saw some of the remains of the small battlefield that Marcus and Riana left.

With another sigh, Marcus would slowly nod as he said "Yeah... I was fighting with my... Friend... I don't even know if she is my friend anymore... I'm an idiot and she knew it... She was just... Afraid of our past and now she is crying somewhere... I'm useless... I can't even help a single person without destroying her whole life" Teas would slowly fall from the crow's red eyes as the rain would wash it away a little. The girl got a little sad and got closer to him enough for the umbrella to cover them both from the rain "Don't think on that! She might just be thinking on you right now! You look like the type that would do everything to make someone happy but you don't know how to do it right. You know what you should do? Grab some nice things she likes, call her for a date and make her feel happy on it! If she is a friend try to act like one, don't fight with her just try your best to make her feel loved." The girl smiled and showed him a hand, Marcus looked at her and thanked her for her help but he was fine there, She shrugged and slowly left the place as she said "Don't forget to say that you are sorry!"

Marcus waved a tired and almost hurt good bye for the girl as she would enter in the buildings door, slowly she would smirk and use her cellphone to call someone "Come on... Big bat... I don't have time to lose..." She said as her cellphone started to ring, she was calling Karon as she smirked wanting to tell him the 'good and bad news'. Meanwhile, the crow was laid on the ground, thinking on what he should do... He suddenly got the courage and transformed back into his normal form, not thinking on the rain too much, he pushed his luck to the maximum, he fled to where Riana was as he used his eyes to follow her steps, his wings were heavy from the rain and every drop of water on him made him weaker and weaker but he wasn't going to give up. After some minutes he got in front of her house... He knocked on the door wanting to get her attention thinking she was still awake... Just wishing she would open for him to have a long and deep conversation with her.

Morning comes. Riana prepared herself to go to school. Once she opened the door, she found someone fall asleep in the porch of her house. She was surprised, but she decided to not talking anything and went out of the house. She cough a little when walked, perhaps she cried too loud last night. She doesn't remember.

Marcus was on the ground, he was still wet from the last night and was shivering from the coldness he was feeling, even on his sleeping state he could feel the cold. He was too worried about Riana as he stood all night 'guarding' her door wanting to talk with her at least a little but when he woke up, it was already too late... Marcus just made a quick note as he summoned a small piece of paper and a pen, he putted it on below the door as she would maybe be able to see it when she get home. In the note he would say he was sorry and if he could have another chance he would be waiting in front of the shopping mall but it would be the last time he would try it because after that he would try to find something else maybe another place so he could live without worrying too much about her neither why he was such an idiot to make her feel bad.

Stood in front of a school gate, Karon tied up half of his upper hair. He have the uniform and all what he needs, one night is more than enough for him. He started to walked into the school.

His face was a bit serious. Well now he had find all the three, all of them. He never expected that the little one would calling him from the nearest payphone that he passed. That means she already know himself. Maybe she is here too. One thing he should do now is find Riana.

Marcus went to his home quick as he wanted to take a bath... He made everything he needed to be ready for his 'date' with Riana... It was going to be an way to say good bye or something alike. Changing his clothes and taking a nice bath, he stood all the rest of the school time getting things to Riana also he left a note on every place she would like to stay telling her the same thing as the one in her door... But he changed the one in her door to someone else... It was if she wasn't going to see him. He made everything he could and would quickly go to the shopping mall as he waited right in front of it. Now that the school was over he knew that Riana would be going home or someplace else that she would like to stay but she would be able to notice the notes, they would glow her favorite color when she would be close to them.

All that time, Lily, the girl that Marcus met last night was going to school and she found the bat she wanted to find, quickly going behind him and patting his shoulder the smaller girl would smile and ask him to guess who it was in a playful way, she was happy to find him now and be able to talk with him close... It was a long time since she saw Marcus, Karon and Riana... Since that place, she didn't wanted to remember it now but she stood with Karon all the day talking about things and trying to find Riana with him.

"Sorry, Lily, but I will find her by myself," that's what Karon said once he know Lily want to find Riana with him, and then he leaved her right away. It wasn't a good idea to accept it. Not right now. He continued what he did, finding for hours, walked around the entire school. As he passed a corridor, he finally saw Riana. She was walking slowly there, looks like she started to put a hand to her head in a slow movement. Just by looking, he could felt that something isn't right with her that he started to ran toward her. And suddenly, Riana fall fainted. Her temperature was kind of hot, seems like she got a high cold. Karon got her, and hurrily lift her up to brings her.

Once Riana opened her eyes, she found herself lied on the bed in the infirmary. She still felt dizzy, and she could feel some heat on her body. There was a guy there, sat on the same bed, he spaced out while his head seems to look to the window. Riana could not see his face because his body a bit backs to her. Doesn't want to bother him, Riana decided to woke her body up, sat on the other side of the bed. Karon turned his head while see her woke up, then he starts to stood up.

"Are you alright? I found you when you were falling."

"I'm okay," Riana said. "Thank you."

"Is it? You look pale."

"It just how my skin was. I only fell because I'm tired."

"Hmm ... you know it's not a good timing," Karon said as he put a hand on his waist. His eyes stared at her, actually stared her head. "But you look adorable."

"What are you talking about?"

Karon put both his hands above his head, his fingers are straight and a bit lifted to the sides. His face still flat when he replies her, "Nekomimi?"

It sucsessfully made Riana checked her ears in hurry. It already turned into the cat ears. Looked to her back, a tail swaying around. Riana started to blushing. "Don't ... don't tell anyone about this."

"Don't worry, I am an animagus too." Ignoring her surprised face, Karon talked again, "Seems like it caused by your unstable power, plus your health condition, make your form somewhat mixing between human and animal." He paused awhile. "Unstable power, huh? So, you were fight with someone lately, weren't you?"

"What? That was ... it was ...." Seems like Riana can't resist that. Karon only kept his calm face outside, meanwhile he's really surprised inside.

"Sorry, I forget to introduce myself. I'm Karon. And ... you are Riana, correct?"

"As you can see," Riana replied. In her uniform, every student have their name tag to put on the left chest of their blazer, no wonder if someone could see her name when she still on her school uniform.

"May I know what happened?"

Of course Riana can't answer that. Don't think about explaining, just remember about what is happened already made her heart pierced again. But, her silence is more than enough to be an answer for Karon. He only stood there, let some quiet passed by before he walked closer toward Riana. He gently put off her glasses and hairpins, and back to quiet when he put one of his palm on Riana's cheek, look deeply into her eyes. For him, Riana was really different now, she was less talking, her bright yellowish eyes also isn't glowing in cheers anymore. He even almost think that he talked with the wrong Riana, but if he look again to her past, he would start to understood all her changes.

"You know, Riana ... it's much better if you forget it all, than live in pain and sorrow."

Karon drew his face closer. Realized that, Riana looked up only to found his green eyes in front of her's, her heart started to beat faster. But then, Karon stopped, and turned away to put off the glasses and the white hairpins on the table beside the bed. He smiled softly to Riana as he said to her, "You better sleep now, kitty." He giggled when he found Riana gave him a cold stare but she didn't know her tail swaying around behind her. So with that, he went out of the infirmary. He remember someone just when he closed the doors, maybe someone he needs to meet now. He wondered where is the bird, but seems like it isn't hard to found out, because when Karon take a look at Riana desk, he found a memo on the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily got sad as Karon didn't let her help him, she wanted to find Riana with him as she knew that Marcus would be occupied with things. He was somehow strange, Marcus looked like he didn't knew who she was but it was a nice trick to use on him if she wanted, she just asked herself if Marcus remembered who Karon was.

Lily was luckier then Karon to find Riana but she wasn't going to go following her all the time, she didn't liked her, she was oh so pretty and cutey also she was every ones favorite so why she would be needing to like her? Everything was for her even 'mom' was liking her more then the rest... Even if she was the last one to be made human, the rabbit girl was knowing that she needed to be the favorite one but she never was which made her what she was now. Seeing Riana fall and Karon helping her made the rabbit girl smirk and soon as she followed them to the infirmary, she would wait totally hidden so no one would be able to see her, after a while Karon was out and Lily would slowly enter in the place while she would snap her fingers and her clothes would turn into some of a nurses "So... Riana is it? Are you fine? Nothing hurt?" The disguised rabbit girl would ask already knowing what happened with her because she heard Karon all the time.
Marcus waited as he looked around for Riana... He was sure she would find her, everyone that entered on the shopping mall saw him, it would be really difficult to not be seen by her... But still it took too much time for her to appear and it still was... He was already getting worried and feeling like she was soon to be in danger somehow. Marcus looked around and some guy got his attention, he was somehow familiar but he was a little far away for him to see who it was but was coming closer. He did his best to see the person as he held some flowers and some sweets that Riana would like as he was looking to the person that was coming closer to him.

Karon came to the place with a the clothes he wore last night. Only this time, he wear gloves on his hands. Karon have trouble about controlling the power within him, maybe because the unfinished magical poition he got. The power was quite powerful but it was somelike have its own will to controlling him, not the opposite. He could see clearly the person he finds for, standing there with some gifts on his hands. Karon rolled his eyes, sometimes he doesn't get what is inside the bird's mind. Karon does never like Marcus, but looking at his behavior would only will make him to add some minus about him. Marcus do looks kind, but Karon questioned that if it was only on his look.

"Still remember me?" Karon asked right to the point. He doesn't like to waste times only for useless good impact or whatever that. Karon look at him right to his eyes in order to control his mind so that Marcus will do what he said. "Want to come with me? We need to talk." After said that, Karon turns to lead the way for him. They walked to the park near to the mall, it took some times but isn't really long. "Still brings them? Don't want to put it off somewhere?" Karon asked again. He was a bit distrubed by those things he brought, thought about how useless they were that Karon knows Riana wouldn't met him today.

Meanwhile, Riana already fell asleep. She hides all her body with blanket so nobody will see her cat ears and her tail. On a chair beside the bed, she put off her blazer and her tie. She softly purrs under the blanket, sleep peacefully.

Once the man got close to Marcus, he remembered who he was, he didn't wanted to say anything as he followed the other to the park making him think that he was being controlled. Once they got there, Marcus got closer to Karon and said "Nah, I like to give the gift's to the person I like... Anyway, I think that we have a problem here Karon... Your small powers won't be able to hold me down and you know it... I'm just wanting to know... What have you done to Riana?" He slowly let the presents close to them, in a place where it would be easy to find and not forget them there. Marcus held on the bat's shirt pushing him close, a look of intimidation on his face "I know you was with Riana... You sat closer to her... I can feel her on you... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?" He shouted a little upset about seeing that he had Riana's touch on him... it was something that looked like a mark of a cat on him and that he could only see when Riana was close to danger or she would be into danger.

Lily would smile and laugh a little as she hopped close to the cat girl, smirking and checking on her blazer, she would try to get whatever that was useful from Riana. After that, she would slowly snap her fingers getting into some school clothes like Riana's, quickly wearing her ribbon and her blazer which were above a nearby chair to see if they were in the same size as her's. Now giggling, the rabbit would hop closer to Riana and laugh as she would slowly took the blankets from her saying for her to wake up. She was wanting to have a small talk with the now purring cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karon raise up an eyebrow. "Does it matter to you?" he asked back. "After fighting with her, hurts her, you still have a face to ask such a thing?" He slapped Marcus hand to throw it away from his shirt. He gave him another sharp glance to intimidated him back. "I pretty sure you did much than what I've done to her. More than that, what the hell are you thinking about to attack her? Is your memories isn't fully remained, and still forget the most important thing of what you used to be?"

Woke up by noisy voice, Riana suddenly got surprised. She was still with the ears and the tail.

"Yes it does... A-And... She started it... I couldn't do anything else until I've seen what I've done to her... I couldn't do nothing... She was going to kill me anyway... She doesn't remember of her past... It seems that none of it seems to make her remember... Just a nightmare she haves of the witch putting her on the pot... I can remember it was a horrible experience... But here I am alive trying to relive the past memories just to make Riana remember too... I didn't forgot... I'm just... Lacking the power to do it..." Marcus said as he sat on a nearby place looking defeated as he cooled down seeing that no one was going to hurt Riana.

Smiling, the rabbit asked "Good morning sis... Do you remember me?" Her smile turned into a huge smile trying to make Riana remember of her at least a little.

As Riana hide her ears with the pillow on the bed, she replied, "W-what are you doing? Why did you do that?"

After he done heard for the crow, Karon sighed harshly. "She was tortured by enomorous trials, so she can't get her memories back as easy as us. I'm sure you know that. Now I ask you, what is your point for remaining back her memories? Is there something you want to do after she remember everything?"

The Bunny giggled and fixed Riana's blazer that she was wearing "What are you saying sis? Don't remember me?" She started to hop around as she jumped high up and turned into a Rabbit falling above Riana with a cute look on her small rabbit face.

Marcus would nod as he knew about that but once Karon asked about the memories, he only answered "Mother..." He was sure that Karon would understand it was because Marcus was doing that because their 'mother' would be wanting it, even if all that happened, he still wanted to make Riana remember the witch as a person that cared about her not a nightmarish being that would haunt down her nightmares.

"You know, I'm glad you remember me. But seems like you don't remember that witch and that cat very well." Karon looked at Marcus's presents. He thinking over wether his own mind still have some spots which he forget too when he replied for him. He get what Marcus wanted to said, but he never believe that the witch have any good will about turning them into human. "If you make her remember that witch, she will only suffer the last pain she got from that witch. And that witch ... I don't know what was she think about that she unpredictably changed when she got old, to use us like stupid useles thingy that lies around her house. Riana herself, she will never can accept that fact of what that witch had done to her. To keep that mind inside her will only made her keep hurting herself, and remain her memories will only make her remember how it feels that will lead her to the same feeling again." Karon looked back at Marcus again with some serious stare. "I'm against you if you still wish to make her remember everything."

"Wah!" Riana shouted a little. Now she confused about what happens, and in short she decided to put the rabbit away and leave the infirmary. The school have gone quiet, seems like the school time already ends. Riana meant to get home too, but her head starts to spins again because the quick get up and running.

Marcus heard everything that Karon said as he would look down and put his hands in his face "I just... Wanted to protect her... I thought... The memories could remember her of what we all were... The three of us, in good or bad times, we were happy together but then... I can't... I can't remember exactly what happened but then we all... Disbanded, some forgot everything some still have pieces of it all but we both... Karon please let's not fight this time but I'll keep trying, I need to show Riana of what she have fear... I know she want to know it too even if it will hurt her." Marcus would slowly get up as his eyes would be shinning a reddish black this time "But if you are against me... I'll have to stop you." He said threatening the other as a small space around Marcus would be slowly turning black, it was the effect of his illusion eyes.

Lily would smile and giggle at what happened with Riana but as soon as she ran, the rabbit girl would follow, using her spell to keep Riana trapped in her own mind but she would be able to walk around school without knowing it, she would only notice the changes if she would look up to the blue day sky without any clouds or sun and if she would try to leave the school yard which wasn't having any gate. A simple but hard mind trick spell, Lily was wanting to trap Riana there a little until she would be feeling better but if she would struggle Lily would be losing her concentration and would fail in keeping Riana away from Karon or Marcus a little.

Riana gotten more dizzy. She knew that she trapped inside a spell of illusion, make her feel like only walking around and never get to where she meant to go. Maybe because that girl, she thought, guessing that she got a spell from her. If that the case, then she should at least going away from that girl's sight. Riana still isn't ready to use her magical power, but there's no other way, she doesn't have any choice. "Te ... teleport," she murmured weakly as she dissapear from the place. When Riana arrived at the desination, she fell on the floor. Her shirt gotten a bit wet because of her cold sweat. Her head still spinning. But she need to find a way to escape. Once more, she get up and walk. She can't even walk properly, but she still push herself. When she meant to walk downstairs, she could make two step only, then her foot slipped. "Ah!"

At the same time, Karon felt a sudden uneasy feeling. He knows there should be something wrong. He remember Riana, and without say anything he dissapeared himself, teleport himself to the school's infirmary and found nothing but the mess. After that, without wasting more time, Karon rushes out of the infirmary to find for Riana, and also Lily. But somehow, he can't find Riana.