The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Marcus nodded and took Riana in his arms, He quickly put her laid on the ground, her head above his leg as he would try to see the Mark on her. Once he saw it, he took a deep breath, he was concentrated to the fullest and soon started to chant a strange and somehow cursed spell... The Crow knew what it would do but if he was fast enough, the pain would be passed to him and soon Riana would be feeling fine and awake... Soon, he would put a hand above the cursed Mark... Soon trying to take it from her body and pass it to his, Marcus would try to use all the small power he had... He was going to save Riana no matter what even if that meant losing almost all his life... He would save her.

Karon slap that hand off from Riana. It just before blood dripped out from Riana's mouth. Next second, Karon slapped the crow's face with the back of his hand. "It's not allowed!" he shouted. "I thought you will do another thing. You made the curse even harder. It hurts her from the inside! We don't have so much time now!" Riana still looks like hold all the pain, but she looses her voice now. It might back again after the curse, or not, Karon couldn't tell it. She looks terrible, Karon was really affraid she can't stand for it anymore.

Marcus wouldn't stop chanting, even if Karon was trying make him lose his concentration... He knew that there would be side effects but he was trying his best... He stopped trying to absorb the curse and now was trying to unseal it, take it from Riana by breaking the curse. The Crows anger for the Bat's words just made him work faster and better as it was fueling his spells... Karon didn't even know what he was saying... Riana was going to be fine... He knew it... Marcus could feel that his heart was already skipping some heartbeats... But he wasn't going to give up now... He could feel it... He was so close... He was going to do it or he wasn't the protector that Riana needed.

Karon can't believe that he was ignored. "Marcus, don't play around. We are dealing with someone's life here," he said deeply. Riana stopped breathe, but blood keep dripping. Karon softly grab her hands and felt that it gotten cold. Is she still there? Karon doesn't even want to think about it but he couldn't help it.

Marcus knew it and he wasn't going to lose his concentration when he was feeling like he would be able to heal her if anything more would help... He tried to use all his power and a lot of his life force to heal Riana... He didn't wanted to feel her cold skin anymore... He wouldn't feel complete once Riana would... No, she wasn't going to die because Marcus did his best to cure Riana... His chant just getting higher and higher, louder and louder, he was sure that by now it was already getting to the end of the class but someone would be able to say why they weren't in their class in the moment.

Karon can't take it anymore, he can't just stand by and saw all of this. The little cat will die slowly here. He never came all this way only to see her die right now. Doesn't care about the chant that Marcus tried to spell, Karon roughly took Riana back into his arms and, with his bat fangs, he bite Riana's left neck right at her vein. The blood dripped into his mouth, he drank it, uses the forbidden spell to absorb witch's magical power that Riana had. His eyes changed its colors from green iris and white sclera into white iris and black sclera, a side effect of using the forbidden spell. He thought the curse may "burn" her because of the element bender power which she had, so maybe if Riana have less power inside her, the curse may going easier on her. Luckily, Karon was right, the curse stopped during the process, and it's not even took a minute to hear that Riana breathe again. Her awareness faded back, but not fully back to woke her up. She could open her eyes but still couldn't see anything, her senses still lost somewhere out of her. The feels that Karon sucked her blood slowly made her heart beats faster and her body heaten up. Not until two minutes, Karon stopped. The curse still stopped but also still activated, Karon doesn't have any idea what to do. It can't be erased, sealed or transfered, but at least there should be a way to incativate the curse. If it must keeped inside Riana forever there must be a way to at least stop the pain every time it comes up. Sighed depressfully, with his eyes got back to the normal ones, Karon looked back at Marcus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus was feeling that he was close to healing her from the curse... Just a little more, she was going to wake up soon... But Karon pushed him away from her, he lost all his concentration as he fell hitting his head on the ground. Getting up from the ground a little woozy, the Crow would hiss at the Bat once he started to do something that wasn't suppose for him to do... That spell was only going to kill Riana faster... If he continued with that... The only problem was that Marcus couldn't know what to do about it... They were trying everything they could but Karon was acting so bad that he didn't even let Marcus try his things... The Crow could feel it... He felt Riana's heart beating normally, he could know that she was going to wake up somehow... But why it didn't worked? He tried absorbing, breaking the curse and even healing Riana which would have worked but somehow... It didn't, he knew that he wasn't the best protector to the Cat anymore... He was sad that he couldn't protect the only thing he loved... His heart was heavy on his chest as it was getting back it's normal heart beat... Maybe... Maybe, just maybe he could believe in Karon this time... But as he saw what was happening with Riana, he got angry and desperate... He saw that the blood wasn't stopping from dripping from the Cat's neck and mouth... She was better but... She was dying there... Lily couldn't stand looking at what they were doing... She even thought on calling an ambulance but... How humans would help them now? Marcus looked back to Karon and in the same look the Bat had in his eyes, the Crow also had it. He went closer to Riana... Looked right into her face and tried something at least to try and heal her wounds... He put a hand on the curse and closed his eyes, he could feel some kind of pain, a pain too strong that he never had felt it before. Marcus was healing Riana's body... He used his own life energy to do it... If now it wasn't working, he was going to die with the cat... And there was no turning back anymore.

Wiped the blood on his mouth, Karon decided to only watch this time. If Marcus just that desperate to loosing his own life, then it won't matter Karon. The crow already loosing some power anyway. If only to heal the wound, it won't do anything on the curse, Karon thought it was only a waste of time. He tried to remember back to his past, tried to remember what to do. How could he doesn't remember? The witch should have told something, maybe he just doesn't remember that. There should be a way to stop the pain, he knew it, that old witch shouldn't want to loose her most successful experiment obejct. There should be a way to prevent the death from this curse. If only ... he can ask Riana what is it, but Riana herself didn't even remember anything. But Riana ever tried to take care the curse herself, she may know something.

"Riana ... Riana, you can hear me?" Karon asked hopefully, but there was no response. Karon sighed again, at least Riana start to breath a bit faster than before, not seem like she going to be breathless again. Just after that, he felt a hand reached his sleeve, when he turns his head he found that Riana's hand grip his sleeve weakly. He was really relived, she got a lot better.

Marcus was using his own live to revive Riana now... He wasn't sure if it would help or not but... If he could get her back as the way she was... Well, at least she wasn't going to be alone... She would be having the Bat and the Rabbit to be helping her... They were already something good for her... Slowly, Marcus would try to boost his energy directly to the Cat... He could feel all his energy going to her... Maybe too much of it but it was for a better cause.

The Crow was feeling like he would faint at any second but Lily put a hand on his shoulders as she used a spell to boost up Marcus abilities which would help him stay alive and heal the Cat a lot more.

Riana coughed blood out from her throat to breath freely. Her head still feels heavy while her senses slowly fading back into her, let her grip her hands on something she can't see what. Karon see that the curse still stopped, but it still there. Riana girps tighter on his sleeve, means she start to remains her awareness to feel a little pain from the little wound on her heck from Karon's teeth, or at least it was the only wound she may feel if the curse stopped. She begun to blinks fast, try to remains back her sightings, but it was too hard. Every colours start to back to her eyes but it's all still blurred. Karon start to let her back to the ground slowly, then backs off from her. He teleport away from the place.

As her sightings been clearer, Riana hurrily got up and stopped what Marcus do. She held his hands, stopped his spell. She looks at him with a shock face. "What are you doing? You can't do that!" She doesn't know what she was talking, she isn't fully healed yet, but she knew that something was not going right.

Marcus and Lily were so into the healing to Riana that they didn't even noticed that Karon had disappeared, when Marcus was feeling that everything was really working this time, he was stopped, he opened his eyes in shock thinking it was Karon stopping his actions again but... It was Riana, he started crying as he held her tightly, Lily would hide herself close to something once she would be just looking at them.

"I-I'm... I'm so sorry... I tried everything I could... I tried breaking the curse, I tried absorbing it... But nothing worked... At least you are awake now... I need you to know that even Karon tried to help you... Right Karon?" The Bat asked as he looked around and there was only them both in there, he didn't noticed that Lily would hide herself somewhere else... "W-Well... Riana are you fine? Are you healed up? Do you need something?" Marcus was really worried about her, his tears would slowly run down his somehow happy face, he was so happy to have Riana back... But somehow it felt really strange.

Riana could feel that her power was weaker than usual. She still can't move properly, still felt weak and ached. She was between awake and faint, not fully awoke but not really fainted. She still can't hear clearly, her ears filled with howling sound. But at least she knew that Marcus held her and she saw those tears fell from his eyes. The moment when he held her was when Riana about to fell. "What ... happened?" She asked with a low voice. The curse still there, activated, it was just takes some little time to let Riana live before start the pain again. Riana knew the curse still activated, she still could feel that her heartbeat was a bit unstable, perhaps it would go lower again later. It always be like that, Riana remember it clearly. "Am I ... fainted ... again?" She wiped her mouth and found blood on her hand. Riana guess, it really went harder on her this time, unlike usual. If it went harder than usual, Riana can never handle it. She started to remember back about all the times she tried to take care the curse herself. There should be something she could do here, there should be a way to stop the pain to keep suffer her. But she gave up, she never found the answer. "He ... help me."

Marcus was worried about Riana... He slowly laid her on the ground again, he looked around and didn't found Lily to help him... Taking a deep breath, he would quickly clean his tears and wait to see what she was going to say... But it was what he was thinking anyway... She wanted help... And the Crow was the only one there that would help her. "Hold tight on me... Don't let go..." Marcus would say as he started to use his life force again, stronger this time, just to heal Riana's body if she was fully healed the curse wouldn't be too hard on her again right? The Crow had that in it's mind as it tried it's best to heal the person he needed to protect "Riana... Stay awake... Tell me what's happening... Don't try to sleep... Please stay... Awake."

Riana held his hands tighter, meant to stop him. "Wait ...," she whishper. "Do ... do you know ... what ... what actually happened?" Somehow, she felt like Marcus know something about the curse. She never know what actually happened, never know the reason why she was cursed. She just wanted to know that. "What ... what was my fault? Why ... do ... this happened to me?" She never know any little things that happened to her all this time. If she can't hold the pain anymore, if she will fail to stay here, at least she want to know the reason.

Marcus would look at Riana and soon he would realize what she meant... He held her hand tightly back and started saying "It was... My fault for letting Karon killing me... The curse was made to... Punish us if someone would die... But I thought... That if it was because of me... I should have the curse instead of you... And I tried but... I couldn't... I couldn't break it... I'm so sorry Riana... I... I don't want to see you feeling pain anymore... I-I... I don't know what to do instead of trying to heal you..." The Crow was already in tears, he didn't knew what to do anymore... He could see that she was almost fainting again... He didn't knew what to do anymore and was panicking to the maximum, to the point he couldn't think straight anymore.

Karon was walk back to the class. He was late for the first class, but not really late. The teacher also didn't mind because Karon still new and it still his first time came late to the class. He sat on his bench, a desk beside the window. Remember again about what was happening, he looked to the window, stared the cloudy sky. Thought about his own words that he said to the crow about his death. He knew that the crow may thought that he couldn't do anything about it, but he was actually stronger than Karon himself, he can just beat Karon to prevent his death. That the crow didn't do anything when Karon killed him, proved that he let himself killed. Karon may made a fault, but not a critical fault like Marcus did. "I guess, you start to understand what I mean right now."

. . .

Riana can really believe about what just she heard. Her ears still howls, but even if with a blurry hearings she still could hear it. "You killed?" she asked, can't believe and can't understand it. "But ... you still here ...." Her words interupted by a cough as she quickly turns her face to another side, bloods dripped down from her lips when she stopped cough. She started to feel that her head been heavier, she can't kept it any longer.

The Crow looked at the Cat... She looked at him as she was with a face of deep confusion and not believing what he had said... Marcus could only hold her close, tears running down his cheek and hitting her face... The Crow tried his best to not look at the mess she made and not think too much on it "Just... Relax... Riana... You will be fine... I-I... I know... *Sob* J-Just... Try to tell me what can heal you... Please... Just say it... Don't think in any other thing just... R-Remember... *More Sobbing* I-I can still help you... I just need to know what happens when you get the Mark..." The Crow tears turned pinkish went they fell on her cheek while he held her hand tighter, cleaning up a little of her blood in her mouth but not doing anything to harm her with his other hand, he could feel that she was going to be fine but how could he trust himself once he could see that she was dying in his arms? Lily was looking at that with horror splattered on her face... She didn't blamed anyone but seeing that made her start crying and fall in her knees... Slowly black clouds would gather around in that gray sky, the day had suddenly got darker which wasn't any of the concern but it felt like something bad would happen.

Looked back at his face, she narrowed her eyes. "I... I don't know. I can never ... remember how I ... could get this mark. All I know ... is that I have this mark ... which would activate when ... I don't know." She smiled weakly, gave up. "I bet nothing would help me now?" Riana stood up, sat as she look at the one in front of him. Her yellow eyes not as bright as usual when she found him cry. Is it the first time she found him cry because of her? No, not really. It was the first time they met when he cried. Is it always her that made him cry? "I'm sorry," she wishpered weakly, as her hands gently erased those tears. Then she smiled softly, tried to practice her usual fake smile that she always do everyday. "Boys not supposed to cry for girls," she giggled. She knew that it's not the right time to act sarcastic, but RIana couldn't help it. "You should be the one who stronger than me, so don't cry."

He heard her words with attention... But it turned out to be useless... He wanted the answer but she didn't even knew it herself, he stood quiet as she asked him if there was something that would help her... The Crow didn't knew... He couldn't do anything... He was powerless. He let her go as he kept starring at the ground... The bloody ground... His tears wouldn't stop flowing out of his face, he couldn't think on anything else but he kept starring at her suddenly confusion bloomed on his face, she was... Sorry? He slowly held her hand as she smiled, totally fake, a empty smile that she would wear as a mask everyday in her life, her words slowly made him laugh, a small but happy laugh to know that Riana was still there... Alive and fighting against it... He held her hand tight and l tried to smile like she did but sadness could be clearly seen in his face "Riana... I'll try my best... But without you..." He took a deep breath sobbing in the process "I don't know if I'll be able to make it..."

Riana can't stand for it any longer. She fell on him, gripped his shoulder. It's even hard to sit properly. "You can ... you can use my power. R ... right now ... I ... I can't use it." Her head lifted down. The curse still stopped, but it seems like it's about to burns again. It never takes a long time, for just a little stop to let her alive. Riana couldn't tell if she still can hold it when the curse burn her again later, it's been hurtful already to keep awake right now. She suddenly, lowly, giggled again. "It's funny. I always hope to die before, but now I'm scared of it." Her head still looked down, it felt hard to look up. Her hair messed up a little, some of it covered one of her eye, they fell from behind ear. She closed her eyes when she realized that her sightings started to be a bit blurred.