The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Marcus woke up hours later, having nightmares and such with Riana, Karon and Lily... Everything was starting to be destroyed, something was feeling really bad, somehow it felt that Karon would try something... But he didn't knew where he lived neither where Lily lived so they both were fine... Or at least he thought, once he woke up from a strange dream, he heard his cellphone ringing and Lily said that something happened with Riana... A Mark on her appeared out of nowhere and that she had been trying to contact him since she saw the mark on the Cat... Marcus took a deep breath and thanked Lily, he got up and said for her to be ready for school and she just screamed at him saying she wasn't going to there... She could but she was too afraid of dying and sad about everything. The Crow said to her that nothing was going to happen when he was still alive, she was fine and he would protect her from anything that would try to harm her just like Riana. Lily thanked him and turned the phone off, she walked to her bed and stood there quiet and a little sad but if Marcus was helping her she would be totally fine which made the rabbit a little more happy.

The Crow continued with his daily routine, he quickly took a bath and soon made his way to the school with his normal school clothes, the uniform was horrible and he would never wear it, well not on the sight of everyone else, he always wear something resembling the school below his shirt even if it was just a decoy with his spells, he dressed it only to not get in trouble. He got late for school but he was there to stay with Riana... Once he entered on the classroom, he would see the blood on the ground and on the walls... It felt like the walls and everything around him was bleeding, soon the blood dripping from everywhere would turn into a hand or something that looked like himself, making him feel like he was being pushed to death again, only his classmates could be seen normally, all the rest was on a bloody red color... Remembering of his blood. Shaking his head, he would see the place back to normal and walk close to Riana "Sorry for yesterday... I was so tired once I got on school that I teleported your bag back to your house and got back home to sleep... I'm sorry..." He apologized as he kissed her a little, smiling at her.

Riana pushed him away lowly when she knew Marcus about to kiss her. It will be embarassing if he do that in the class. Riana looked at him and smiled softly as she answered, "Ah, so it was, it's alright. Thank you very much for your help." Just after that, the sign burns again. Riana held her left neck in reflect as she walked out of the class, she can't just stay when it's keep burning up.

Unfortunately, Karon see her ran at the coridor and decided to stood in her way. "Hm? Are you usually walk out of classroom when the first bell about to ring?" he asked.

When Riana noticed his voice, she stopped and looked at him. "Then, what are you doing here?"

Before he answered, he looked away a little then looked back at Riana. "I just called to the headmaster's room because I skipped classes yesterday. And one best thing, yesterday was my first day here, as a new student." But of course Karon could pass it easily by hypnotize the headmaster. Looked that Riana clench her shirt collar tightly made Karon wished to ask her, but just before he could open his mouth, Riana screamed and fell. He did catch her but she still looks like holding pain. "What is it?"

"I ... I don't know."

Karon let Riana sat on the floor since she looks like couldn't keep standing. "Let me see." Riana started look down, put off her tie and undo a button. The sign was still burning, means it was still activated. Karon could sense dark magic from the sign. "It's a curse," Karon said.

"I think so," Riana looked up. "All this time ... this had happens ... for few times. I've tried to ... seal it ... or erase it ... but nothing works out." Riana screamed again. "It ... it keeps hurting."

Karon can't said anything again for few minutes. Perhaps, he know something about the sign, but he just never remember it. Perhaps, this was one important thing he forgot all this time before this. "Better you hide somewhere. Don't let anyone see it."

Riana nodded and redo her clothes. Then continued to walked away. While Karon stood still on his place as he leaned his back to the wall and depressfully gripped his hair. He knows the sign have a relation with the crow's death. Of course that witch wont let her "pets" died easily, but he never knows it was with that way. So if one of them died, it was Riana's fault, and she will be the one who would feel their death pain too, as painful as the died one had suffered. He fully forgot about that. The curse may can't be sealed or erased, but there should be a way to inactivate the curse, but Karon doesn't remember that. If only ... one of them could remember that thing ... but Karon never thought some other one can remember their past better than what he do. "Ugh ... what now?"

Marcus would let out a smile, he knew she would do something alike that... In any case, he was ready to talk with her a little and stuff but she suddenly held her neck and ran out of the class... The Crow would slowly follow her once he would see Karon, he would hide and just hear their talk... He couldn't see what was happening too much but he could hear perfectly what it was.

Once Riana fell, Marcus had the urge to help her but he couldn't, Karon was there and if he saw him... Something bad would happen somehow... Maybe the Crow was wrong but in the state he was... Almost without any power, he would need to take care of himself and of Riana also of Lily if something would go wrong.

Enraged as he saw what happened and not able to do nothing, Marcus would slowly move closer to them, still hidden enough for both to not see him. The curse... A Black plague to be more precise... Marcus just knew what it was... It had something to do with him or something alike... Being the only one with that 'last resort' kind of power, he couldn't do anything about it... He was sure it would disappear after a while but the pain would continue... A curse's Mark... Because of his own death... Can't he help anyone without hurting someone else? the Crow was really sad but he continued watching them.

When Karon ended up talking and Riana ran to somewhere, Marcus got closer "You know what to do now... Come on Karon... You know what to do..." He said as he put a hand on his shoulder and tried to make him feel better, he knew he was going to receive a punch or something for that but he was fine, he knew that Karon wouldn't be stupid enough to make Riana feel more pain... Marcus wanted an answer from Karon, he was a kind of brother to him and he didn't wanted to feel threatened neither feel that he would need to threaten him for the rest of his life.

Karon slapped his hand. "Get away." He didn't know that Marcus was watching them since first. He thought Riana come only by herself. Seems like Marcus already heard all of that. Rather than retell the curse, he turned and walked away a bit fast. "If I know something, I would do something already, not told her to hide herself." He wasn't really remember that thing. But if it was only about a curse, there should be someone who know it better. He means ... he wasn't created for any important thing. Just when he thought it, Karon stopped and turned again. "You are her protector, right? You should know what to do. It was your work to keep her safe, you are the one who should think on something." Even if Karon heard kinda calm, he was actually really misreable. The matter was, he knows exactly how the crow died, and thinking that Riana is suffering for the same pain is such a worryful. "You need to do something, she keeps suffering right now."

Meanwhile Riana ran to the back of school buildings. She kept holding the edge of her left neck while leaned her back to the wall, her feet could not stand properly by the pain. It keeps burning, really hurting. It always be so much hurt, but it's much-much more hurting right now. She never know what actually happening. She is cursed? Why is she cursed? Who did it to her? Why should her? And what is the curse about? What is her fault? What is it about? Why do the sign activated? How to stop it? "Someone please stop it!"

If it was like before, the pain would be there with her until few days. But if it was this hurting, she doesn't think she can stands for it for the next few days. "Hwaaa!!" She fell to the ground as the sign kept on burning, it even been lighter than the first. She can't stand for it anymore, it really felt like she about to pass out but the pain just too much to let her pass out. It just ... was there really nothing she could do? Is it really will keep be like this? But she can't do this.

Marcus would let his hand off of him as he watched the Bat walking away, he took a deep breath and crossed his arms, he heard what the other said and could only look down in defeat, he walked closer to Karon and smiled "It's all your fault... You know what you did and even without wanting my help, you come to me and almost orders me to do something... As much as I want to end her suffering I just can't... Pain in a part of the 'human' life and losing someone is just as painful as losing your memories... Just think on it, as much as you scream and not be heard in the darkness of your nightmares, in the end you always wake up from it completely fine... The way you killed me made the effect turn into a curse to Riana... That curse was suppose to be mine... I should be the only one to hold the pain from my own death but no, the Bat would need to kill me and let Riana be the first to reach my dying place." The Crow said as his smile turned into a painful face "It was suppose to be a curse only for myself, to make me feel the pain from the dead body that didn't lived anymore... And now she is suffering because of your silly 'bloodlust', I should have made you stop in the moment, I've got you close to me... But look, if you want to help her... You will have to pass the curse to me... I don't have too much power right now and the pain will soon be unbearable, enough to make Riana pass out and almost die... You want to risk loosing the person you love or want to let her die without even trying to save her?" All the while he was saying, he was with his eyes closed and tears were falling from his eyes, he could hear and almost feel the state that Riana was in, the burning sensation was suppose to be his and if he died from it, Karon could take his place and he was sure that he would become a nice guardian.

"I SAID, IF I KNOW SOMETHING, I WILL DO SOMETHING ALREADY! I CAN'T TAKE THE RISK THAT I MIGHT KILL HER FOR REAL IF I TRY SOMETHING, YOU RAVEN!!" It's simply enraged him by heard all what Marcus said. Just after that shout, Karon tried to rearrange his breath to calmed himself down when he noticed that his body got some heat. He need to keeps himself composed and cold headed to keeps holding down his own power. Before said again, his green eyes looks sarcarstically to Marcus from top to toe. "How could you said something like that to me while you also hurting her?" Karon back to look straight into those red eyes. "You let yourself die. Okay. You have a power to come back to live. Your promblem solved. But you know what? Even if you know you can live again, why don't you trying to keep living?" Karon paused. "So that's it? Life is meaningless for you once you have a solution about death. Like that? That's why you let me kill you? You don't mind if you die, right? You seem like you got no promblem, and that's why you keep smirking back then. Because nothing will matter you, and nothing will matter us."

"I'm not the one who could help you here. That's not me." He said that as he walked back, then turned and walk away. Right now better Karon find where Riana is and check her condition. There was nothing else he could do with his unstable dark power, at least he should see how's the sign going up to right now. He felt so much useless at this rate.

Karon didn't understood what Marcus meant, All the while the bat talked Marcus was focused both in his words and on where Riana was, soon he let Karon go but as he knew where Riana was, he ran to get to her by a faster place... The Crow wanted the help of the Bat because he was feeling useless almost without any power, he would control the power of the Bat by using his body as a 'transferring material' which would be the thing that would seal the curse on him forever... Well, the Crow was suppose to die and be reborn but he was the only one to receive that curse and no one else, the pain from losing his own life was needed to be carried away by himself and no one else... The only bad thing was that he couldn't know what happened of wrong to Riana receive the Mark... He thought it could be because she got in the place first but... Maybe was because of something else? Maybe even Karon's uncontrollable power made it happen? Marcus just wanted to help but Karon didn't even let him explain himself.

Marcus was never hurting Riana, he was powerless and could do nothing about that... He was like a normal human now... But not for long, his powers would soon get back as the mark would slowly burn itself down along with the pain. As to what the Bat said about keep on living... Marcus couldn't even have a chance against Karon, he was determined to kill him and maybe just maybe he was able to control his power because of that... Karon didn't even know how much he can do with his potential. The Crow couldn't understand the Bat, he was talking about his death knowing that Marcus couldn't do anything about it, it wasn't that he waned to be reborn... It was something automatic, his powers would unleash themselves once he die but only if he had power enough to do it... Karon was really thinking that Marcus was the villain there but he wasn't, he was just trying his best to help Riana and everyone to keep everything in place. Once Marcus got closer to Riana, he ran to her and asked what happened trying to help her get up.

The sign slowly fading, but it still there. It just always be like that, but then it will turns up again in some minutes. And even if the pain stopped, it just too late that Riana already lost her senses, she can't see, can't hear, can't feel anything. She doesn't even remember if she is standing or lying down. It feels spinning, it feels cold. She slowly passed out, caused by her very low heartbeat. It doesn't even take a minute for her heavy breath to stop. She laid down, not moving or breathing.

Karon turned into a bat and flew out of the building. He could go faster when flying with his wings. Found it so soon, he flew down and turns back to human, and he ras towards her which already with the crow. He could see that Riana isn't in the right condition, but rather than asking what happened to Marcus, he check her himself. He then hold her into his arms, not letting Marcus touch her. "Do you know what to do now?" he asked. "Don't ask me to do anything I won't do that."

"Karon... You are the only one with powers here, the only one that can save her right now... I beg of you, please use me as a 'curse transfusion'... You know what to do... You know it... You need to do it... Just look at her... She is... I don't even know if she is going to get back now..." Marcus was already with tears rolling down his cheeks... He didn't knew what happened to her and as Karon was keeping him away from Riana, he couldn't do nothing... He was only there as a human... A powerless human and a useless Crow.

"Please Karon, I'll do anything for you but please do this for me... No, for Riana... If she know it was you who did that... She will be happy enough... Explain to her what you did and do it now as soon as we have time, don't let me waiting..." Marcus was on his knees, he was really desperate to have the curse and to save Riana... He didn't knew if the pain was doubled on her but if the curse would be passed back to Marcus, he would be feeling the double or triple the pain that the Cat was feeling right now... Being unable to breath, move, talk, nothing... Dead outside but still alive inside... But how much long? The Crow would look to the Bat directly in his green eyes "Don't let her die... Don't let her die... Please..."

"Tch ... stupid. I'm not the only one someone with power here," Karon said sharply. "I can't do that. If I fail, the curse will be mine, or might copied that maybe both of us have the same curse. Find Lily and ask her to do that." He back to check Riana. Her skin start to feel cold and looks more pale than normal. Look at the sign and knowing that it still activated, just is taking time to let Riana live. It will burning again later, probably, it was how the way Riana would wake up. Meanwhile, Karon stares Marcus again, "I don't sure your idea would work anyway. The curse can't be sealed, it was something easier than transfer the curse into other beings. Better you find some other way, in case you are false."

"Do you think we have time? Look at her... Feel the skin getting colder... It's looking like you are holding a dead body isn't it? Please just try... I will be with you Karon, if you channel your power through me... We can work together to get this out of her... Please, at least try... You can do everything you want with your powers... They are just unstable because they are linked with your emotions..." Marcus said as he got up and still crying, he shouted at Karon, he got closer to him and tried to put a hand on the curse that Riana had... He would try to absorb the thing even if it would make him almost die because of the small amount of magical power he had "Just try it please... Karon... I never asked you to do anything for me but I'm begging you... Please do something... At least try to give me some power..."

Karon slap Marcus hands away from Riana and rolled his eyes. "She will not going anywhere, only the curse will burn up soon. Don't try act heronic right now, if you really that confident with your own plan then just shut your mouth up and go find Lily. Don't ask me." He tried as much as he could to not said 'I'm not a good help here' or something else that prove his kind of troubleful power. But he realise it inside, he isn't a good help right now. Riana may really looks like a dead one right now, it's also creep Karon inside to see her like this, but he knew that her low heartbeat isn't going lower again so he could guess that she will not die. Well, maybe not this fast. "What are you waiting for? I said it again, I won't do that."

Growling a little at what the Bat did he started saying almost shouting at Karon "If I could find Lily I would call her for her help... But I..." Marcus was cut off by his cellphone ringing... Surely it was Lily calling him, once he accepted the call, the small Bunny would appear behind him, she was hiding from Karon with fear, she was shaking and didn't wanted to get closer to him because she was still thinking that his 'predatory' way of being would want to kill her if she did something "Lily please... Help here... Please..." Marcus begged to her as she saw the tears in his eyes, she gave a small kiss on his forehead and then started chanting a small spell to give Marcus the curse... It will take a while but enough time to make Riana wake up without any pain.

"Haaa!!"

"Stop!" Karon shouted. The curse activated again, it's burn up lighter than it was when Karon look at it before. Riana still can't do anything but her awareness woken up by the burning pain. If it was really working, the curse will not do anything on Riana during the process. "You can't do that! It's not allowed!" he said again, look back at Marcus. "It was ... 'your mother' ... that make this curse on her. She would not let anyone have the curse, she had settled it to make the curse at Riana only. The curse reacted if you try it."

Back to look at Riana, she still with her eyes closed, but still screaming. Karon hold her closer while looked back hopefully and painfully at Marcus. "Try something."

Lily would lose all her concentration once she heard both Riana and Karon scream at her, soon Marcus would look back to Karon with his eyes glowing red already, he was angry at Karon... He was wanting him to try something but he was also saying that doing what they were doing was 'wrong'... The Crow didn't knew what to do... But he could feel his powers a little more now... Suddenly, he would start saying "Let go of Riana now then, you don't even let me see how the Mark is... How it looks like... If it is My mark... I'm the one that need to have it not Riana... I don't care if 'my mother' gave her it, she is not here anymore to say anything about it... If you don't let me try something why you are even asking for help? I'm as desperate as you to help her but you are so useless that you can't even let me do anything to try and help..." Marcus was so angry at Karon that he tried to take Riana from his arms and absorb the curse to him.

Of course Karon would not let Riana slip off from his arms. He tighten his holding arms at her. "I try to help you here by telling you what you should and shoudn't do. It's not me that made you can't do what you meant to do, blame your mother!" Riana start gasps for air, she became breathless. She surely still awoken, still could feel all the hurt, she still could response a bit according to the ache but it's only her and the curse. She suffers it by all her soul, it was something that would not seen outside on her body. Karon himself still doesn't know what to do, he don't remember any of this curse. This all was actually just his asumption that he thought it was from the witch and others, so he doesn't know how to stop the curse. He look up at Lily, then ask right away to her, "Don't be just all quiet. Tell us if you know something here."

Marcus would get mad at Karon but he would be holding Riana in his arms too "YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO BE A 'LEADER' RIGHT NOW... YOU SHOULD JUST LET WE TRY THINGS HERE AND SEE IF THEY WORK... RIANA WOULD BE FEELING REALLY BETTER IF YOU HAVEN'T KILLED ME AND YOU KNOW IT... YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE IS WITH ME INSTEAD OF YOU... YOU ARE MAD ABOUT HER EVEN IF YOU WANT TO THINK YOU CAN HAVE HER JUST FOR YOU, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG YOU CRAZY BLOOD THIRSTY BAT, YOU ARE JUST MAKING THIS ALL WORSE FOR EVERYONE IN HERE." The Crow lost his cool and shouted everything he wanted to say to the Bat as he could feel that he could take the cure from Riana... Maybe but he needed to try.

"I DON'T KNOW IT! YOU REALLY ...." Karon hold up all his words. Riana still gasps, almost out of her awareness. Karon take a deep breath and back to look straight at Marcus. "It's not the right time to arguing something like that. Not now. I will cut you again like what I did last night, I swear, but let's wait until we done with this." Karon is really misreable, but he is holding Riana right now, he should hold his power down much harder than usual to prevent of hurting Riana. His body heating up a bit, but after he compose back all his mind it slowly cooling down just like before. He looks down again into Riana which gotten hard to breath like something strangles up her neck as tight as it could be. She will pass out again. "You should think of something else. Try something. I don't know what but you might know something here. You are created only for her, to keep her safe. You should know what to do."

"SO LET ME HELP HER! YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME GET CLOSE TO HER! ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO HELP HER OR STAY HOLDING HER WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING? LILY TRIED TO HELP US... BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET HER FINISH... NOW LOOK AT RIANA!" Marcus shouted, his face was totally filled with anger and without being able to protect Riana in the moment he was totally mad about it. After a deep breath, the Crow tried to get Riana again in his arms "Karon, please let me help her, let me hold her at least for a second so I can see what type of curse it is... You want my help but you don't let me do anything... You are killing her and not letting me do anything about it... Are you really that stupid? Do you want to kill her or help her? BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT! YOU ARE REPEATING 'TRY SOMETHING' OVER AND OVER AGAIN... BUT YOU ARE NOT LETTING ME TRY THINGS! HOW I AM SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THE CURSE IF YOU DON'T LET ME CHECK?"

Think over it for a very little while, that green eyes over the black hair started to narrowed while he look down. Then he looked away. "Don't take too long, the curse keep working." Riana already lost her voice, she was still trying to catch air but right now almost not breathing. But she still sufferred that feel of being breathless. She was wake up and pass out at the same time. It keeps creep Karon that she might can't keep it any longer, even if he knows the curse will lets Riana alive later. How ironic, the one who give her that curse is the witch, the one who Riana always love in the past. How can she do this to Riana now? This is just why Karon don't want Riana to remember her past, too much hurting things for her.