Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thank you. I appreciate that.
I'm not the most brilliant of people when it comes to swords, I appreciate a good polearm really. Knowing that I'm not brilliant with swords, it's nice to know that I'm being absurd xD

I'm not the most brilliant of people when it comes to swords, I appreciate a good polearm really. Knowing that I'm not brilliant with swords, it's nice to know that I'm being absurd xD
Haha! Well I'm glad to know that I could be of assistance!

I honestly had no idea swords were so light, really. I mean, my sword is light as a feather, but it's a ceremonial blade, if I tried to cut something with it it might snap so I just figured that was why it was so light xD

No, swords really are that light! If they weren't, the people using them wouldn't be able to maneuver them so easily. If swords weighed 60 pounds, sword fights would be a LOT different. It would be simply impossible to block and parry with them, and the only strike they'd be able to do would be an overhead one, bringing it down like a hatchet. And it would require a good amount of strength just to pull that off.

Halberds are clearly the master weapon.

I love halberds *.*

*slinks off*

Halberds and Lances are my two favorite. Though there are no lance wielders here...'tis a shame.

My favourite is a naginata :3 My second oldest character has a double sided naginata that can be split into two separate halberd like weapons.

Yeah, just busy studying for AP tests

And to the new guy @Zarrock … Brisingr is better.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Zarrock
I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE GET WHAT MY NAME REFERENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I agree that Brisingr is the better weapon, but I actually came up with this username before the book Brisingr was published. And I would rather stick with this name than change it.

I kind of feel Cojack would be somebody that Kyo looks up to.

Kind of like the annoying but lovable younger sister. Im interested to see where this goes.

And I feel like Kyo is someone that Cojack would do his best to look after and protect. And I thought the same thing about her being a sort of lovable younger sister figure! I can easily imagine her pestering Cojack about how tired she is until he agrees to carry her to wherever they're walking! She just has to get past his whole "Big scary guy" image and find his inner teddy bear. :P

And I feel like Kyo is someone that Cojack would do his best to look after and protect. And I thought the same thing about her being a sort of lovable younger sister figure! I can easily imagine her pestering Cojack about how tired she is until he agrees to carry her to wherever they're walking! She just has to get past his whole "Big scary guy" image and find his inner teddy bear. :P

Omg yes

For some reason I feel like Heverkiir and Fen's mothers would try to stick them on a blind date together.

(@Naberius)

My fieldboxes keep breaking so I'm going to stop using them for a bit until I figure out the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.