Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not post today in any thread, feeling like crap x.x

-Is creating as massive post that reveals information about the Diamonds.-

Then I will wait to post mine then, since it's mostly just fluff.

Yes. To be sure, it is fair that I allocate diamonds to NPCs and establish a mythos behind them?

Last edited:
If you do you need some information. Putting it in spoiler tags for those that want to avoid knowing too early, but it's not that big, just a dramatic flare on something people have probably already figured out.

The diamonds are directly connected to our Lord Tyrant and have been handed out by our narrator (duh). The colors have no real significance, I just threw that in the bio because of reasons. Our narrator does not directly live on the physical plane, that is why he can only make a shadow figure and speak only the 4 words. Knowing this the diamonds can only be as old as the tyrants rule.

I'm about to add significance to their colors and reveal a few things about our oh-so-loving overlord.

I'm ok with that. Remember, Lord Tyrant Roth has a bio now. Link can be found on post 2.

I read it beforehand. I'm working into it, going before it in part.

Reactions: Squee
Mornin.

mlfw10413-1359896998466.gif

Fluttershy x3 *huggles*

Making a post at the moment!

Listening to music and blowing up aliens!

Sounds fun :P What aliens are these?

Halo aliens!

Sorry for short post, in school :(

What does that emoji mean? I never got it o.o

Morning everyone~ It's technically afternoon here, but whatever.
We're watching movies in Psych class.

Also my name was mentioned but I can't find it :?

Posted :D Yay.

That was me, Naberius. It was a muse regarding the idea of romantic development and a subplot of arranged marriage between characters as decided by the mothers of characters. It was more of an "in the moment" idea, though it would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.