• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naberius - Sorry I don't know :o

Love her :3

Reactions: Squee
Romance in RP's is always lovely. Unfortunately I don't get to do it much because I make older characters and age differences can make it a little creepy :P

I like romance in rps :D But only if it happens gradually. Insta-pairs turn me off.

I don't mind the age factor myself, especially when it's like mythological creatures etc o.o they all tend to look the exact same age xD

With the plans I have for Belyavor, playing a romance with him would be complicated. There's a good to fair chance {SPOILERS!}

*stares at Spoiler*

I have no plans for my chars ^_^ I'm just going to go with the flow. Hopefully my two girls will make a friend at least.

Hence why I mentioned it to be with Fen, as the two would be an intriguing prospect for it.

Ah yes, it would be interesting to see how it would develop. They have very different personalities, considering Hevekiir's self-assuredness and Fen's, well.... lack of any kind of confidence. I'm on board, although no promises of it working out perfectly. (Rocky build ups are one of my favorites)

Now, we need a common point. Perhaps an arranged marriage (I see that as a common thing in Kindred/Elven culture) or something like that that is determined by the mothers. But you also said she likes music, so perhaps she overhears him playing on his ocarina?

Last edited:
Hmm, I think an arranged marriage would be interesting. Although, Fen's Clan isn't as rooted in tradition as Heverkiir's, so I'd like it to be presented more as a choice - whether just on her side or both doesn't matter. But still, her mother wold probably push the idea quite a bit.
His music playing could spark an interest that could eventually turn in affection, but again, I like build up. Very few people fall in love in the first few weeks. (Considering they're both 24/25 and no longer teenagers...)

Also - is there any sort of posting schedule or something of the like? I'm not able to post more than once a day and I'm kind of getting pulled under by all the action to respond to... :s

Also - is there any sort of posting schedule or something of the like? I'm not able to post more than once a day and I'm kind of getting pulled under by all the action to respond to... :s
Not yet but if we're moving too fast I would hate to leave you behind, we can slow down if it's getting overwhelming. I know exactly how it is to fall behind and it sucks. Right now there's not much to be missed other than dialogue so some people are naturally posting faster.

Dialogue and such isn't too hard to keep up, I just know Lonewolf hasn't posted for a bit either and I don't want others to get left in the dust as we move along, especially with the more action-y bits (the story, the dragoon guard, the moving to Heverkiir's house) happening so quickly. It does suck to have to catch up.

There doesn't need to be a schedule, just maybe an allowance for a few posts between each one we make? Unless it's back and forth dialogue between two specfic players as opposed to the group?

Reactions: Greenie
I've been mostly keeping to a post or two per day. I've been left behind way too many times to want that to happen to someone else :o

That sounds fair enough. I won't be posting again today unless I'm moving some NPCs.

Also, as a heads up, I do kinda need Lonn to know that something is going on for plans that I have later on. As such Lonn will know there is something to suspect due to his human half making the illusion only partly take effect. He and Deuk will be re-occurring bumps in the path. Which reminds me, no killing them! You can beat the shit out of them but I need them alive, thus the word "important" :P

@Squee Noted

@Naberius What if the moms show up after most people leave originally to inform Heverkiir but Fen is still there?

-Looks at Roth's picture. Looks at Heverkiir's picture.-

I HAVE AN IDEA.

I think I've figured out what I'm going to eventually do with Ash :3 Yay.

Fen believes Heverkiir has a secret... what if he's Roth's illegitimate heir?

demanding to have whole harems at his call
There are actually a fair bit of them when you consider this. I wouldn't call it a very rare occurrence to be honest.

If there is a comment between mine and yours I can't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.