• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol its alright :3 Once I rated love on a post I couldn't care less about. It was kind of embarrassing lol.

@Squee, how's the bio for Victor looking so far?

Some tips: As I have a paragraph based system something you could do that not only would add some beef to the history is if you tell us more of his family life when they were still alive. As it stands, as a reader I have no attachment to this family which means I can't feel bad for Victor. As an anime fan, you know how frequently characters have flashbacks of their fondest memories? Pretend that's happening and write what you imagine. The same effect can be achieved by telling us more about how he and Sorin met, which would be extra convenient since you can simply copy that into the other history as well and fix it so it appears to be told from the other perspective.

The raw content: I'm ok with this. Mentioning of the eggs, I hadn't considered that part of the life cycle, it completely spaced my mind and I don't know how I feel about it yet...

@AceSorcerer I am sorry to say this but due to your lack in activity in the IC thread I am going to title your character as inactive, he will participate in the monster attack as an NPC. Should you find yourself inspired and wish to return, you may do so. I wish you luck.

@Naberius You've been silent, are you still active?

@Greenie I know you are still active.

@Cresion Breezes You are temporarily away from the internet, but I do hope we can see you sooner than later!

@Ayla I haven't heard from you in a while, I know you are busy with work, is everything ok?

@Zarrock I know you are still active.

@girlabot I know you are still active.

@CylciaAlyann won't be in many of these activity checks since we live together, I can ask her anytime :P

*pokes Zarrock with a stick*

Just making sure :P

Im still here, is anybody waiting for me to post?

Somehow missed 6 pages. Yikes. And hello to the new people! *friendly vibes*

@girlabot Lol i like how the colours of your sig match your avatar :D

Hehe :D I was totally not surprised I got Priest, since I have a whole lot of healing characters that are like... full of faith and purity and what not. Weak as heck though.

I'm a weapons master.

Im still here, is anybody waiting for me to post?
No one's really waiting for you to post, but there is a monster attack going on at the moment, and little Kyo could probably play an interesting part in all that!

The tactician is clearly the best.

Just based off of my experiences in this roleplay, they all seem pretty spot on!

I should really get a new avatar. >> picking one out from the Internet was too stressful for me when I first rejoined, so I just chose one out of Iwaku's stock. Hah.

The tactician is clearly the best.
I humbly disagree! O.o lol jk. I would clearly be a Sucky tactician though.

@girlabot same lol. The new one is diff though, I just thought it looked coo.

@Squee I'm here. I'm not very good at writing combat so I've been dragging a bit. I'll try to get it up later tonight though.

@Squee alright, the bio has been fleshed out for Victor. Moving on to Sorin. This esper is going to be a tricky one. First time even making anything along the lines of Alphonse Elric.

Last edited:
OMG My net is back! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! My ISP decided I didn't need internet for like 4 hours -.-

@Victor Markov There is one thing missing from the bio that can be found under the Roleplays rules on the first post. Also, the abilities say a lot Ichigo, I'd like to see something that says Victor more, if you don't have ideas I can suggest the simple addition of the ability to use the same kind of power with a blade but doing so unarmed, which would have a lot of implications for the fighting style. Get those two things in there and then I can approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.