• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the manga was absolutely better. I really wish they had waited for the manga to be finished before they made the anime. But hey, the anime is still good too. And I cried at the ending too!

Ahh, I just realized I hadn't gotten any alerts in three weeks for one of my RPs, and it ended up closing due to inactivity. :/ *is a part of the problem* I feel terrible! It started out so well, too.

Man. Now I'm paranoid that I'm missing messages in everything. Is anyone else having this problem?

I Keep multiple tabs open and refresh them all manually.

Oh, that seems like a lot of tabs. xD Unless I have to post, I'm usually on mobile, so multiple tabs kind of lose their effectiveness.

Umm...I'm on my phone with multiple tabs open in chrome, @girlabot. It works.

Ah, well then I guess I'm just not invested enough to put in that effort. :0

Okeedokee thanks for the explanation, Zarrock :D

@girlabot - Hm it usually happens when you don't check the latest alert from the thread :o

That stinks, I guess I must have missed it. :( must be more careful. I hate to think that someone was waiting on my post, and I fell through.

Yeah, I had that bad experience in the first rp I joined here :o Since then I got paranoid.

Hm... It's so hard to find good rps that remain alive o_o

It really is! I always think so far ahead on the development and maturation of my characters, but rarely get to play them past a handful of posts. :/ it's so disappointing, especially when the RP has a great plot and it's obvious that a lot of work went into its creation

Yeah, the same thing happened to me with the first rp I joined on this site. So now I check them all as often as I can. I still stop getting notifications for them every once in a while.

Exactly! ;w;. Especially after thinking about their backgrounds and personalities and all the effort. *sigh* I've got so many characters but very few I actually get to play.

I had this one rp just die before I finished my character and it was a group rp. I didn't know it died while I was working on the cs.

Group rps are pretty hard to maintain, to be honest. I'm impressed by those that remain alive.

I had another rp where the gm left not only the rp, but Iwaku as well without any warning. Didn't name a successor and kept the plot a secret so the rp died the very same day he left.

I swear I found warrant officer schrodinger of the millennium battalion with that guy.

Is that a reference? lol Sorry I'm slow.

Oh before I forget, I'll start posting in the ic thread once I'm done with Sorin.

Indeed it is, @Greenie. A Hellsing ultimate reference.

"I am everywhere and nowhere" was what he had below his username.

Status
Not open for further replies.