Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give me a little bit and I will hopefully get a post up

As soon as @Akashi posts them arriving in the Naboo system we will get to the glorious space violence.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
I can probably post something, but it wouldn't add much to the story. So, I think I'll just wait for the action. :D

All I have to add is a bit of chit-chat interaction and whatnot, but eh, I may as well post anyway because why not XD

Thrice and the Queen? I'll ship it.

I have some news.

Due to time constraints and personal reasons, @Akashi will be leaving us for the time being. He may return later on, and as such I will a temporary control of his character. With that said, everyone b da to do their best to recruit more "dark side" players!

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
No problem! I'm still definitely in on this! :D

Still here. Still thinking about fantastic space battles

All right, I'm going to go ahead and confirm my interest in this since I'm doing a bit better and my backlog has been reduced a bit. I'm going to have extremely limited internet this week, but after that's over I'll work on getting a Sith character up since you need Sith so badly. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Hey everyone. My life is collapsing constantly. I'm here and holding on as tight as I can to reality. I appreciate you all and I look forward to continuing to rp star wars.

Reactions: Akashi
Hey everyone. My life is collapsing constantly. I'm here and holding on as tight as I can to reality. I appreciate you all and I look forward to continuing to rp star wars.
*offers cookies*

I have somebody I can keep trying to drag in here, but we'll see how that goes XD

So I know only one person has posted after me, but would anyone mind if I churned out another one? Or should I wait a bit longer?

I think I need to get something up, actually. Which I may get sometime this week, or the weekend. Whoops.

Reactions: Starlighter
In that case I can probably survive until you have a chance to get something up :D

Nah, lets carry out this Arvana x Dennis. XD
Oh trust me, I'll have something up pretty lickety quick once Dipper posts, don't you worry. See if I wait then I can reply to wherever Thrice & the Queen are going, and who knows what might happen with Arvana and Dennis XD

I'm workin', I'm workin'. Well, technically I'm going back and forth. But it all counts as 'working'.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Starlighter
Sure, sure. We'll count it all :D

Thrice doesn't even know what resplendent means.