Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can always check the Info Dump for their armor's design. He also has a heavy blaster rifle. He can be one of the lieutenants.
Kk, I'll be updating the sheet with the things. I'm unsure if the light shield is in there as well. I looked some up and there are different ones.

You can always check the Info Dump for their armor's design. He also has a heavy blaster rifle. He can be one of the lieutenants.
He also has a Sith Knight dress uniform for when he had duty or isn't on the battlefield.
Hey, everyone! I had really, really tried to get a post up before I left for my weekend retreat. But, it turned out that life smashed me in the face (my pseudo-bear mauling). Post-retreat, I'm wiped out and have a crap ton of stuff to catch up on as I had no access to Internet during said retreat. So, alas, I will not have anything substantial up until at least Tuesday! I will, however, try to keep up with reading posts and stay in the loop with what's going down. That way, in the very least, I can make a conglomerate post of what-the-hell Kana was doing during all this ish. I apologize for the major delays!
Don't worry- I completely understand!

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Kk, I'll be updating the sheet with the things. I'm unsure if the light shield is in there as well. I looked some up and there are different ones.
This kind of simple one.

lightshield_by_aspectusfuturus-d8a2h8r.jpg

This kind of simple one.

lightshield_by_aspectusfuturus-d8a2h8r.jpg
Yeah that was literally the best one I found. XP

Ok, I'll put up the Dress Uniform, cross guard saber, this light shield (suppose to be red lol) and the armor.

@Shizuochan

Get your sorry butt in here and join the Sith, already. I wanna give you a pounding with my lightsaber.

I mean...er. Ahem. We're all polite and mature here, you would fit in perfectly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alright, mega-post is up! Talk about draining...​ Either way...​ AMAZING CONFLICT WILL SOON TAKE PLACE!

So is this still going, or is it just... taking a long nap?

c.c
Don't look at me, I'm innocent!

In all seriousness, though, I promise I'm still here and interested. I'm just very tired (from being sick :P). I will try my best to have something substantial up because I love Star Wars and don't want to see this die! D:

Reactions: Dipper
It should still be going, despite the fact I'm currently having to reset my laptop.

Besides, both of you can post right now.

Aha, that's right. I'm stupid. I can have something up tomorrow.

Yeah I'll be posting soon with Dennis and maybe Syrus. Depends on how I'm putting him in really. Haven't got the go ahead from Ace.

I'm planning to get something up this afternoon if I have time. I figure @~\The Talentless/~ has had more than enough time to respond, and I was kinda waiting to see if they would as it would be easier to write for Arvana that way. But oh well I guess XD

@Starlighter I'm working on my post now, if you want me to include Arvana in it? :D

Reactions: Rae
Post is finally up. I decided that Kana has been a bit of a hard ass. Girl needs to loosen up.

Only a little bit, though, 'cause ish about to go down. xD

Kk, got my post up with both characters. ^ ^

Will try to get a post up tomorrow.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Who... wants to go next?