• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@~Dark Disney~ Just gotta warn you, I plan to make Attrocitus like Hannibal Lecter type psycho as the story progresses so prepare yourself. Also make sure your character has a good pitch when she approaches ole' Attrocitus to make him want to take her on as his apprentice. Basically he wants to know just how evil, she's willing to get and the amount of "atrocities" she's willing to commit.

We're going to have more Sith than Jedi at this rate. All that work Anakin put into restoring order is for naught.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@~Dark Disney~ Just gotta warn you, I plan to make Attrocitus like Hannibal Lecter type psycho as the story progresses so prepare yourself. Also make sure your character has a good pitch when she approaches ole' Attrocitus to make him want to take her on as his apprentice. Basically he wants to know just how evil, she's willing to get and the amount of "atrocities" she's willing to commit.
Yay I love the Hannibal series. and she has no problem with that.

Awesome, then I would say your Dark Lady has got herself a master...
lol yay, wow just thought about it. That's kinda fucked up lol to like those movies

In addition to sci-fi...I'm quite the connoisseur of horror movies, Silence Of The Lambs being one of my favs.
I love zee Horror movie genre but lately its been shit

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
@~Dark Disney~ Tried to PM you, but couldn't for some reason. Anyhoo, did you want your character to stick with the name of Ki or were you open to her having a Darth title and being given a new Sith name by Attrocitus? Cuz if so, I think I cooked up the perfect name for your gal.

@~Dark Disney~ Tried to PM you, but couldn't for some reason. Anyhoo, did you want your character to stick with the name of Ki or were you open to her having a Darth title and being given a new Sith name by Attrocitus? Cuz if so, I think I cooked up the perfect name for your gal.
Not until she's a full Sith Marauder will she receive a "Darth" name.

huh odd let me find out what's going on that's the second person who has said that, but I could be up for a change let me pm you

not totally sure where to start

@Chris_Reaper Hey, I was wondering the type of relations Darth Attrocitus has with Darth Zeran?

I will (hopefully) be getting my CS up tonight. I was terribly busy this weekend, and I have work until almost 11pm tonight plus Calculus homework. If all else fails, I'll have it up tomorrow morning. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
It's up to you dude...do you think Attrocitus is someone your character would get along with or not?
Uhh, I dont see how its only upto me.. Anyhow.. That's why I asked you.. How would Attrocitus be with Zeran? From his POV?

Uhh, I dont see how its only upto me.. Anyhow.. That's why I asked you.. How would Attrocitus be with Zeran? From his POV?
Well the thing with Attrocitus is, he really doesn't give two fucks what anyone or anything thinks about him. He's all about looking out for and advancing himself. He's not really out to make friends per say, although he does show respect when he feels it's warranted, like with Darth Magus. Attrocitus realizes that he's the head honcho and aside from the fact that he'd probably get killed if he were to ever mouth off to the guy...he feels that Magus has earned his place of power due to his mastery over the Dark Side. That would extend to Zeran in some respects, Attrocitus recognizes that he's second in command and that he must show the proper respect due a Sith Lord in such a position. Attrocitus is a sociopath whose heinous acts know no bounds, but at the same time he more or less knows his place within the order and respects that...and although he's very powerful in his own right, he's definitely a guy who carefully chooses his battles wisely. So he respects Zeran's position and status, but other than that, really feels indifferent about the character, he neither loves him nor hates him.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Well the thing with Attrocitus is, he really doesn't give two fucks what anyone or anything thinks about him. He's all about looking out for and advancing himself. He's not really out to make friends per say, although he does show respect when he feels it's warranted, like with Darth Magus. Attrocitus realizes that he's the head honcho and aside from the fact that he'd probably get killed if he were to ever mouth off to the guy...he feels that Magus has earned his place of power due to his mastery over the Dark Side. That would extend to Zeran in some respects, Attrocitus recognizes that he's second in command and that he must show the proper respect due a Sith Lord in such a position. Attrocitus is sociopath whose heinous acts know no bounds, but at the same time he more or less knows his place within the order and respects that...and although he's very powerful in his own right, he's definitely a guy who carefully chooses his battles wisely. So he respects Zeran's position and status, but other than that, really feels indifferent about the character, he neither loves him nor hates him.
so have our characters met yet?