• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read over Ally's likes/dislikes and it's almost a revcerse of Noel's xD. Which is interesting becaused they click personality-wise but once they start talking about the stuff they like it would get awkward quickly.

"So have any pets?"

"Nah, I hate all animals because I can't breathe around anything that has fur. But I like to be in the water."

"... O.O"
yeah that's true but Alastair would understand. He's more open-minded about that kind of stuff and will easily put differences aside to keep a friendship sailing smoothly.

And he knows that some people like to swim. He just decided that its not for him. He wouldn't mind going to his swim meets and cheering his friend on though and it's definitely not a problem to go to the beach. He may hate it, but as long as he's with his friends and he can chill in the sand on the towels and under the canopy or umbrellas he'd be chill haha.

He's more open-minded about that kind of stuff and will easily put differences aside to keep a friendship sailing smoothly.
So nice~ :'3

Unlike some characters... [cough] Chitose [cough] >_>

So nice~ :'3

Unlike some characters... [cough] Chitose [cough] >_>
hahaha... doesn't mean that my lil Parker won't be able to find a way into his heart. (even with his terrible, shy, geeky self XD)

Reactions: Kitsune
By the by wolfe, was Noel officially accepted? :D
yes yes he is! Sorry I've just been blanking so hard haha and not only that I've only been popping in and the leaving for a while since I've been busy with a few things

yes yes he is! Sorry I've just been blanking so hard haha and not only that I've only been popping in and the leaving for a while since I've been busy with a few things
Yay! I just wanted to clarify haha. I'm going to start working on relationships, too.

I wish your little Parker all of the luck. (Not like he'll need it much~) X3

And thank you! I'm doing Relationships and Personality tonight. The rest will be done once it's discussed with @Mr.Scales ⚖ .
haha right? I'm sure Il pyon will charm him. I mean he won't fail in doting him and giving him all the attention that he wants though haha

No problem and perfect I promise that I will be posting the roleplay thread soon I just don't want to leave anyone out so I've been trying to postpone it for a while.

Yay! I just wanted to clarify haha. I'm going to start working on relationships, too.
okay great ^^ and it's all good. I just wanted to apologize since I know I haven't put it up at all so I can understand your concern

Soooo....

Changed his last name to 'Snow' because I just realized there would be two Parkers (kind of, sort of) >_>

yeaaaaah that'd be super confusing XD thank you.

Also I know that I'm overthinking things. But when the school year is finally over. what would happen to all the 2nd yrs and first yrs dating the 3rd years.

yeaaaaah that'd be super confusing XD thank you.

Also I know that I'm overthinking things. But when the school year is finally over. what would happen to all the 2nd yrs and first yrs dating the 3rd years.
They could date outside of shool still.

Yeah, I think that dating outside of school would be pretty cool. I'm assuming that the whole age thing isn't a big thing like in reality? Besides, they're only a few years apart.

It'd be cute to see ex-Third Years picking up their younger boyfriends from school~ >w>

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Psssstttt, if anyone wants relationships, just ask~

I feel as if Ellis and Alastair would get along ( @xwolfex )?? Because they're both pretty happy-go-lucky? Let's see... I don't know about anyone else >_>

Psssstttt, if anyone wants relationships, just ask~

I feel as if Ellis and Alastair would get along ( @xwolfex )?? Because they're both pretty happy-go-lucky? Let's see... I don't know about anyone else >_>
Vivi's gonna hate him.
I think Ira and him could be friends though o3o

Poor Ellis. Already hated >_<

Anywho! Uh, should we put these relationships in later since Ellis is a first year and wouldn't know anyone firsthand?

Okie dokie. I'll just keep them in mind for now~ c:

Status
Not open for further replies.