• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think that dating outside of school would be pretty cool. I'm assuming that the whole age thing isn't a big thing like in reality? Besides, they're only a few years apart.

It'd be cute to see ex-Third Years picking up their younger boyfriends from school~ >w>
tbh it probably would haha. (And I'd probably still be using Il Pyon after he goes into Uni... )
Psssstttt, if anyone wants relationships, just ask~

I feel as if Ellis and Alastair would get along ( @xwolfex )?? Because they're both pretty happy-go-lucky? Let's see... I don't know about anyone else >_>
Yeah I think they'd get along well, but it should definitely be developed later on since they're both first years >.>

Also, @Wander , I feel like Ira and Il Pyon should at least know each other. They've been together the whole time so it'd be weird if they haven't come in contact at least once.

Also, @Wander , I feel like Ira and Il Pyon should at least know each other. They've been together the whole time so it'd be weird if they haven't come in contact at least once.
I'm cool with that xD They'll probably have the occasional "hi" here and there.

I wish your little Parker all of the luck. (Not like he'll need it much~) X3

And thank you! I'm doing Relationships and Personality tonight. The rest will be done once it's discussed with @Mr.Scales ⚖ .
I'll get it up today or tomorrow. PROMISE!

I'll get it up today or tomorrow. PROMISE!
okay great! Once it's poted I'll make the roleplay thread. I hope you don't mind if I post it if your character is still a WIP
Ira "Hey babe what's up?" (He's going to call everyone babe or baby or something because that's what I do xD)
Il- Pyon "...... Uh.... >///////"
Omg XD Il-Pyon will probably just go hide in a corner and awkwardly just die blushing. XD

All done with Ellis' personality now! c:

Also, help: Is anyone good at finding voices for characters? I need an English voice for my character since he's British-American (he just learned Japanese on the side for fun) >_>

EDIT:

@Wander I forgot that Chitose was a 2nd year and would know some of the 3rd years. Remembering what you said about Ira and Il-Pyon, if that was the case, Ira would have munchkin Chitose as an enemy >_>

@Rampant I don't think that Noel and him would get along either. He kind of likes the things that Chitose doesn't like. Being that they're both stubborn, I think that they'd bump heads a lot. Just be enemies with everyone Chitose, great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Periwinkle
@Wander I forgot that Chitose was a 2nd year and would know some of the 3rd years. Remembering what you said about Ira and Il-Pyon, if that was the case, Ira would have munchkin Chitose as an enemy >_>
Ira's still gonna treat him like anyone else x3 Unless something major happens then goodbye nice guy!

And I changed the homeroom for Vivi since he was in the wrong grade XD THE GUY IS NOW IN 2A

Ira's still gonna treat him like anyone else x3 Unless something major happens then goodbye nice guy!
That makes things even better XD I can only imagine Chitose trying to be intimidating, then Ira calls him "babe/baby" and he becomes all angrily flustered.

That makes things even better XD I can only imagine Chitose trying to be intimidating, then Ira calls him "babe/baby" and he becomes all angrily flustered.
He's going to have so much fun with that nickname. Little Chitose will just feel the love he doesn't even want <3

Reactions: Kitsune
(Going to edit character sheets)

I've been quite good. Bit stressed with the end of school and all, but overall good~ ^^

Well that's good ^^ (Sorry about the delays in responses. So many new people to add on the relationships thingy)

I've been occupied a lot today, but I'll add relationships in a bit.

Well that's good ^^ (Sorry about the delays in responses. So many new people to add on the relationships thingy)
Don't be sorry! All of us get a bit busy every now and then, so we understand c: (Gosh, and I know. It's good, though! ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.