Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks awesome! If you're still accepting characters I can toss a character sheet within a day or two.

Reactions: Periwinkle
This looks awesome! If you're still accepting characters I can toss a character sheet within a day or two.
I hope you don't mind me answering, but @xwolfex is still accepting! Also, the IC is planned to go up soon c:

If you're talking about my CS, then no, I've never played. Is it fun?
I was talking about both of yours actually! And It is very fun albeit you have to go through a very long a arduous process to play! And that it's completely in Japanese. But the wiki makes it very easy to play. The game is mostly just hot sword boys aesthetic haha

Yes Yes I am actually! Thanks for actually finding this haha. I might make the roleplay thread before you're done with your CS but it'll be accepted nonetheless.

[spoili]
embed.php

tumblr_ninvrwxtFL1r3n9ryo1_1280.png

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Full Name:
Ira Frei
"I quite like my name, it rolls off the tongue. You know?"

Nicknames:
Rose | Joker
"They call me rose because of my eyes. Kind of girly, isn't it? I don't mind though."

"I'm technically an adult. It's actually... Very weird to think about."

Date of Birth:
March 5th, 1998
"Best remember it, Darling ~"

Ethnicity:
German | American
"I was initially born in Germany, but we came here just to settle down."

Grade:
Third year
"I don't want to leave. This school is a second home to me!"

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1835448.jpg

A P P E A R A N C E

Build:
Slim, only slightly muscular, but still pretty tall.
"I think I have really weird body measurements, but it's whatever. I am who I am~."

Eye Color:
Rosey red
"That's where I get my nickname from. Funny right?"

Hair Color:
Black
"Like a Raven, I suppose."

Height:
5'7"
"Compared to most, I'm tall. I like it though."

Weight:
135lbs
"I'm not too skinny, nor am I too fat. Perfect amount, right?"

Birthmarks:
A small beauty mark on the left side of his face, just below the mouth
"Honestly, I have no idea how it happened. But it makes me pretty special~."

Tattoos:
Ying And Yang underneath his right arm
"If I get a tattoo, it's going to mean a lot to me."

Scars:
N/A
"Surprisingly, I don't have any yet.~!!"

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1832969.jpg

F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Mother:
Rosemary Frei - 42 - Alive
"She's from America, one of the prettiest women out there!"
[spoili]
tumblr_nshliqpEoe1sf5nffo9_500.jpg

[/spoili]

Father:
Fritz Frei - 45 - Alive
"He's the one from Germany! Though he rarely talks much, he's still... Nice?"
[spoili]
tumblr_njp5cicEty1s4l9kwo1_500.jpg

[/spoili]

Siblings:
Emst Frei - 14 - Alive
"My little sister of course. She got her Mom's looks ~!"
[spoili]
large.jpg

[/spoili]

Pets:
Gus - Nine months old - Pug
"He's my little baby! I love him so much~!!!"

094509591893a09568e2aa0204ae20cc.jpg

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
♥ Alastair Cross | 0% | Strangers
♥ Justin Ochoa | 0% | Strangers
♥ Choi Matsuoka | 0% | Strangers
♥ Han Wei-Joong (Levi) | 0% | Strangers
♥ Izumi Tojima | 0% | Strangers
♥ IL-Pyon Park | 0% | Strangers
♥ Chitose James Haruki | 0% | Strangers
♥ Vivian Lee Monroe | 0%| Strangers
♥ Ellis May Parker | 0% | Strangers

eccbc39f31366ff9e7bade3377c0b2ba_480.jpg

S C H O O L L I F E

Dorm:
4th

Homeroom:
3B

Elective Class:
Orchestra

Clubs:
Yearbook Club | Book Club

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1834636.jpg

P E R S O N A L

Personality:

Sexual Orientation:
Panromantic Demisexual
"People don't usually know, but it's definitely not a secret!"

Mental Illnesses:
Lacunar Amnesia | Hallucinogen
"I usually can't remember much, and my hallucinations aren't fun but hey... I'm still here!"

Hobbies:
Playing the Violin | Running | Reading | Helping out at any animal shelter he can | Meeting new people {Counting that as a hobby.}
"Honestly, there's nothing much to know. I'm still figuring this out myself."

Watching the stars | Food | Mythical Creatures | Animals | Books
"I have a few more things, but I'd rather not get into too much detail!"

Background:
At the age of three, his parents put him into a small class of three, to help him learn how to play the violin. They believed he could have great potential. Along with learning the Violin, he can also play some songs on the Piano. By the age of thirteen, he'd already preformed in front of thousands of people. Something not every kid got to do. Of course, the stress of trying to play perfectly had gotten to him by the age of fifteen which had made him have a breakdown, therefor causing him to stop playing... He'd still play at school of course, but otherwise he refused to play in front of anyone else- Especially Media and other people like that. His parents were always proud of how far their son had gotten, and never tried forcing him to do things he wouldn't want to do like some parents.

tumblr_nzntykNPfD1shpkvso1_500.jpg

GIFT SCALE

Special Gift:
White Roses | Japanese Gifts | Sweets | A new Violin
"You don't have to get me these but... if you do, you're amazing~"

Loved Gift:
Pictures | Letters of their memories | Candles | Music Of Any Sort
"These are mainly things to try and help me remember exactly what we did together!"

Liked Gift:
Sheet Music | Movies of any sort | Home-made things
"You'll probably get a high five and a hug.~!"

Normal Gift:
Food | Gore-related things | Posters | Pets | Jewelry
"I'm not gonna lie, I'll be happy, but I guess it really just depends on the person."

Disliked Gift:
Bugs | Money | Alcohol
"They don't interest me, so don't try to buy me."

Hated Gift:
Anything that reminds him of his mistakes | Weapons | Clothes
"I won't hate you if you get me this... But please don't."

Horror Gift:
Dead things.
"Oh lord..."

latest

E X T R A

Favorite Subject:
Orchestra
Despite his Illnesses, he's usually able to successfully remember how to play the violin, songs, etc.
He usually sounds like this. Of course, just solo. {I couldn't find a good solo that I thought would suit him so ;3;}

Theme Song:

Character Voice:

A Character Introduction:
"My name is Ira! It's um... Nice to meet you. I'm not too interesting, nor am I boring, really. You just have to get to know me, I guess, before you'll be able to see that I'm honestly a funny guy... Somewhat. Okay, don't quote me on that, because I'm really not, but I like to think otherwise. Anywhore, it's nice to meet you! Wait... I already said that... Oh my god I'm just making it worse. Please ignore me."
[/spoili]​
accepted! he seems like a really cool character!

The only thing that'll take me a while is the formatting of my CS, I swear >_>

I can only understand so much Japanese, but the game does seem fun. And I agree; all of the characters are pretty attractive ;3

• Love
Welcome to the RP little one! XD

I was talking about both of yours actually! And It is very fun albeit you have to go through a very long a arduous process to play! And that it's completely in Japanese. But the wiki makes it very easy to play. The game is mostly just hot sword boys aesthetic haha
I haven't, but I'd love to :P So many hot guys oh my lord. <3

Reactions: Rampant
Right? I love them all so much! but 1:30 timer hell is p much what happens all the time. plus the game is really simple. You make swords with recources that you get from missions which also level up your swords. you make armor for your swords with the material you get from missions and then you get more materials for completing side quests. Thats a short explanation of the game haha. But again the way to actually get it up and running is very hard and painful

I wasn't sure how Noel would feel about the other characters or vice versa. He's been in the school for a year already, so he might know some of the 2nd and 3rd years.​
osgrey.png
|| I N T R O D U C T I O N ||
Full Name
: Noel Osgrey
Nicknames: N/A
"Luckily, people tend to stick to my given name."
"Still miffed I never got a sixteenth birthday party."
Date of Birth: May 6
"Dad always says when I was born, the streets were filled with floodwaters."
Ethnicity: Japanese-French
"At least I can curse in two languages."
Grade: Year 2
"Maybe this time around I won't get distracted off campus."

|| A P P E A R A N C E ||
Build
: Very Fit
"All that skiing and swimming has gotta do something."
Eye Color: Light Brown
"They're hazel."
Hair Color: Light Brown
"It's chestnut."
Height: 5"11
"I'm only a few oysters away from a pearl necklace."
Weight: 175
Birthmarks, Tattoos, Scars: Has multiple old white scars on his chest and neck that go in jagged lines. Doesn't like to talk about them.
"Nothing but freckles and an unfortunate goggle tan. Though I do have some stretch marks on my back."

|| F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
Honoka Mizushima-Osgrey/43/ Mother

"Mom's from Nara, and she still works there as a wildlife expert. She really loves animals, and I think she was always a little sad that I was allergic to fur. She and Dad met at Tokyo U, and we lived in Nice, France for a little while, but Mom always did like the mountain air better.
Adolphe Osgrey/47/ Father
Dad works at the hospital. I think he's an anesthesiologist, but he always talks about becoming a general practice doctor one day. For someone who sees trauma wounds regularly, he never really had any reserves in letting me do sports. His Japanese is pretty good but I know a lot of people don't like his accent. I usually talk to him in French.
Leonel Osgrey/ 19/ Brother:
Leonel has been living in a French boarding school for as long as I can remember, but I think he's going to a university now. I know he likes to write old fashioned pen-and paper letters to us every now and then, and we always send each other birthday and holiday cards. He likes to video chat with us a lot, and we try to visit him at least once every few months. I don't think he and mom can understand each other that well, because his Japanese is terrible.
|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
[Will Edit w/ classmate relationships]
|| S C H O O L L I F E ||
Dorm
: 4
"Dorm life is alright. Feels a little too constraining for me, though."
Homeroom: 2B
"Homeroom seems a little irrelevant, but it's nice to have a little extra free time."
Elective Class: Art
"It's kind of relaxing to play with paint."
Clubs: Swim, Paranormal Club
"It would be kind of ironic to see a drowned ghost."

|| P E R S O N A L ||
Personality
: Opinionated and stubborn, Noel isn't one to handle arguments. It's either you're with him or against him, and if he doesn't like you he won't outright say it, but he won't hide it unless he feels it would be a bad strategic decision. Noel is goal-driven and believes in having objectives, seeing spontaneity as something that's dandy but not practical. Though he loves his own jokes and makes a lot of small talk, Noel is hard to make friends with because of his standoffish attitude. He loves being alone, but hates being lonely.

Privately judgmental, Noel consistently points to himself reasons why not to get close to people, though the thought of someone knowing who he really is terrifies him. Sometimes he doesn't know where his jokes and cheerfulness comes from, especially when life feels heavy. Though he's good at hiding things, Noel is easily consumed by his emotions, and that coupled with his tendency to overthink things (blame it on the high GPA) leads to a lot of distrust and paranoia towards the people around him.

But he's great for study groups.

"Well, according to the internet quiz What Kind of Burrito Are You? I'm a pork and chili wrap.
Sexual Orientation: Asexual Biromantic
"If we take the raunchiness out of romcoms, they're my kind of movie."
Mental Illnesses: N/A
"Well aren't we all a little insane?"
Hobbies: Skiing, Swimming, using the internet to search for overseas Housing, rollerblading
"I hardly have time for hobbies anymore, but it's always fun to rollerblade through the streets."
EDM/ Seafood / Wilderness Activities / Swimming and Water / Useful Products / Milk-based foods/ Reading / Relics and Oddities/ Rollerblading / Horror Movies/ Scary Things / Documentaries / Peaches and Daikon/ Blankets/ Stuffed Animals/ Rococo/ Raw Food
"I don't know if I'd do better in a city or the countryside."
Dislikes:
Cold Foods and Drinks / Animals- especially dogs and cats / Musical Instruments / Loud Music / Bitter Foods/ Energy Products/ Reality TV / Sour Foods / Weightlifting / Disorganization and Dirt / Picked Flowers/ Running/ heavy machinery/ the wind / cinnamon / gummy candies
"Can't control the heart, yo."
Background:
"Well, I was born in Nice, and moved to Nara when I was seven. My name always stuck out on student rosters because my surname ends in a y, not a a, e, i, o, or u. I remember once of my teachers telling me that y is only sometimes a vowel. Our house is in the mountains, and I can usually see deer from my bedroom window. Our internet connection was pretty strong because we didn't live too far away from the city, so I always had a lot to occupy myself with. Both of my parents graduated from Tokyo U so they always pushed em for good grades. I had to learn how to cook because my parents would get really caught up in work a lot.

Nature is really beautiful, but it's beyond our understanding. Sometimes when I was alone in the house, I heard the wind screaming. I heard footstep[s on the roof, and our nearest neighbors were half a mile away. I used to be really scared when I was younger, but now I think it's a little exciting. I only get freaked out if I SEE anything, which hasn't been in awhile. I would take the train home from school to the outskirts and walk a few miles to my house. My friends didn't like coming over because their parents didn't like having them so far from the city. So I pretty much only talked to them at school. That's probably why I wasn't invited to a lot of things. Why I didn't mind that Rosedale Academy was so far away. I know a lot of the other guys aren't used to living alone, but I've done so even when I lived in my parents' house."
|| GIFT SCALE ||
Special Gift: Calamari
Loved Gift: Raw Oyster, Sushi, Fried Shrimp, Flan, Smoked Salmon
Liked Gift: Book, Horror Movie Motif, Creepy Objects, Milk, EDM Track, Daikon, Peach, Plush,
Normal Gift: Cleaning Product, School Supplies, cookies
Disliked Gift: Gummy Candy, Cinnamon, Strawberry, instrument, Tea, Energy Drink, Dumbell
Hated Gift: Coffee, Animal Motif, Flowers, Ice Cream, vichyosse
Horror Gift: Iced Coffee Cake

|| E X T R A ||
Favorite Subject
: Science
"Nothing warms my heart like memorizing anatomy."
Theme Song:
Character Voice:
His parents were murmuring with the detectives in the other room. He saw their shadows through the window. He had to tell them what he saw. That's what they said. No one else was home, so you're the witness, they said. How could this have happened, they asked.

"I remember..." But what did he remember, exactly? He could say of the night, dark and full of terrors. Of the mountain and the lives it had claimed. He could say that before he went to bed every night the shadows kissed him goodnight. If his parents weren't in the room, he could tell the detectives how some days he would cut class to swim in the lake, and how when he was alone, which was most of the time, he would hear the laughter of nobody.

"I went to sleep early that night."
"Yea, I remember there was nothing on TV, so I just decided to sleep."
"Why would I stay up? I had nothing better to do."
He didn't know where those words were coming from. While they spoke, he remembered that his school was being visited by representatives from Rosedale Academy. That was far from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure how Noel would feel about the other characters or vice versa. He's been in the school for a year already, so he might know some of the 2nd and 3rd years.​
View attachment 108549
|| I N T R O D U C T I O N ||
Full Name
: Noel Osgrey
Nicknames: N/A
"Luckily, people tend to stick to my given name."
"Still miffed I never got a sixteenth birthday party."
Date of Birth: May 6
"Dad always says when I was born, the streets were filled with floodwaters."
Ethnicity: Japanese-French
"At least I can curse in two languages."
Grade: Year 2
"Maybe this time around I won't get distracted off campus."

|| A P P E A R A N C E ||
Build
: Very Fit
"All that skiing and swimming has gotta do something."
Eye Color: Light Brown
"They're hazel."
Hair Color: Light Brown
"It's chestnut."
Height: 5"11
"I'm only a few oysters away from a pearl necklace."
Weight: 175
Birthmarks, Tattoos, Scars: Has multiple old white scars on his chest and neck that go in jagged lines. Doesn't like to talk about them.
"Nothing but freckles and an unfortunate goggle tan. Though I do have some stretch marks on my back."

|| F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
Honoka Mizushima-Osgrey/43/ Mother

"Mom's from Nara, and she still works there as a wildlife expert. She really loves animals, and I think she was always a little sad that I was allergic to fur. She and Dad met at Tokyo U, and we lived in Nice, France for a little while, but Mom always did like the mountain air better.
Adolphe Osgrey/47/ Father
Dad works at the hospital. I think he's an anesthesiologist, but he always talks about becoming a general practice doctor one day. For someone who sees trauma wounds regularly, he never really had any reserves in letting me do sports. His Japanese is pretty good but I know a lot of people don't like his accent. I usually talk to him in French.
Leonel Osgrey/ 19/ Brother:
Leonel has been living in a French boarding school for as long as I can remember, but I think he's going to a university now. I know he likes to write old fashioned pen-and paper letters to us every now and then, and we always send each other birthday and holiday cards. He likes to video chat with us a lot, and we try to visit him at least once every few months. I don't think he and mom can understand each other that well, because his Japanese is terrible.
|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
[Will Edit w/ classmate relationships]
|| S C H O O L L I F E ||
Dorm
: 5 (I'm not sure if the info post is updated or not haha)
"Dorm life is alright. Feels a little too constraining for me, though."
Homeroom: 3B
"Homeroom seems a little irrelevant, but it's nice to have a little extra free time."
Elective Class: Art
"It's kind of relaxing to play with paint."
Clubs: Swim, Paranormal Club
"It would be kind of ironic to see a drowned ghost."

|| P E R S O N A L ||
Personality
: Opinionated and stubborn, Noel isn't one to handle arguments. It's either you're with him or against him, and if he doesn't like you he won't outright say it, but he won't hide it unless he feels it would be a bad strategic decision. Noel is goal-driven and believes in having objectives, seeing spontaneity as something that's dandy but not practical. Though he loves his own jokes and makes a lot of small talk, Noel is hard to make friends with because of his standoffish attitude. He loves being alone, but hates being lonely.

Privately judgmental, Noel consistently points to himself reasons why not to get close to people, though the thought of someone knowing who he really is terrifies him. Sometimes he doesn't know where his jokes and cheerfulness comes from, especially when life feels heavy. Though he's good at hiding things, Noel is easily consumed by his emotions, and that coupled with his tendency to overthink things (blame it on the high GPA) leads to a lot of distrust and paranoia towards the people around him.

But he's great for study groups.

"Well, according to the internet quiz What Kind of Burrito Are You? I'm a pork and chili wrap.
Sexual Orientation: Asexual Biromantic
"If we take the raunchiness out of romcoms, they're my kind of movie."
Mental Illnesses: N/A
"Well aren't we all a little insane?"
Hobbies: Skiing, Swimming, using the internet to search for overseas Housing, rollerblading
"I hardly have time for hobbies anymore, but it's always fun to rollerblade through the streets."
EDM/ Seafood / Wilderness Activities / Swimming and Water / Useful Products / Milk-based foods/ Reading / Relics and Oddities/ Rollerblading / Horror Movies/ Scary Things / Documentaries / Peaches and Daikon/ Blankets/ Stuffed Animals/ Rococo/ Raw Food
"I don't know if I'd do better in a city or the countryside."
Dislikes:
Cold Foods and Drinks / Animals- especially dogs and cats / Musical Instruments / Loud Music / Bitter Foods/ Energy Products/ Reality TV / Sour Foods / Weightlifting / Disorganization and Dirt / Picked Flowers/ Running/ heavy machinery/ the wind / cinnamon / gummy candies
"Can't control the heart, yo."
Background:
"Well, I was born in Nice, and moved to Nara when I was seven. My name always stuck out on student rosters because my surname ends in a y, not a a, e, i, o, or u. I remember once of my teachers telling me that y is only sometimes a vowel. Our house is in the mountains, and I can usually see deer from my bedroom window. Our internet connection was pretty strong because we didn't live too far away from the city, so I always had a lot to occupy myself with. Both of my parents graduated from Tokyo U so they always pushed em for good grades. I had to learn how to cook because my parents would get really caught up in work a lot.

Nature is really beautiful, but it's beyond our understanding. Sometimes when I was alone in the house, I heard the wind screaming. I heard footstep[s on the roof, and our nearest neighbors were half a mile away. I used to be really scared when I was younger, but now I think it's a little exciting. I only get freaked out if I SEE anything, which hasn't been in awhile. I would take the train home from school to the outskirts and walk a few miles to my house. My friends didn't like coming over because their parents didn't like having them so far from the city. So I pretty much only talked to them at school. That's probably why I wasn't invited to a lot of things. Why I didn't mind that Rosedale Academy was so far away. I know a lot of the other guys aren't used to living alone, but I've done so even when I lived in my parents' house."
|| GIFT SCALE ||
Special Gift: Calamari
Loved Gift: Raw Oyster, Sushi, Fried Shrimp, Flan, Smoked Salmon
Liked Gift: Book, Horror Movie Motif, Creepy Objects, Milk, EDM Track, Daikon, Peach, Plush,
Normal Gift: Cleaning Product, School Supplies, cookies
Disliked Gift: Gummy Candy, Cinnamon, Strawberry, instrument, Tea, Energy Drink, Dumbell
Hated Gift: Coffee, Animal Motif, Flowers, Ice Cream, vichyosse
Horror Gift: Iced Coffee Cake

|| E X T R A ||
Favorite Subject
: Science
"Nothing warms my heart like memorizing anatomy."
Theme Song:
Character Voice:
His parents were murmuring with the detectives in the other room. He saw their shadows through the window. He had to tell them what he saw. That's what they said. No one else was home, so you're the witness, they said. How could this have happened, they asked.

"I remember..." But what did he remember, exactly? He could say of the night, dark and full of terrors. Of the mountain and the lives it had claimed. He could say that before he went to bed every night the shadows kissed him goodnight. If his parents weren't in the room, he could tell the detectives how some days he would cut class to swim in the lake, and how when he was alone, which was most of the time, he would hear the laughter of nobody.

"I went to sleep early that night."
"Yea, I remember there was nothing on TV, so I just decided to sleep."
"Why would I stay up? I had nothing better to do."
He didn't know where those words were coming from. While they spoke, he remembered that his school was being visited by representatives from Rosedale Academy. That was far from here.
I'd accpet it, but you're going to have to change his homeroom to either 2A or 2B or make him a third year since the the numbers actually stand for the student's years respectively. ex: 1A/1B - First Years. And unfortnately they are XD you can change it it's just that no one picked it for whatever reason haha

Status
Not open for further replies.