~Now plays Volleyball
~Added a few liked/special gifts
~Changed some dialogue
~Added a monologue
~Added all of the characters in the relationships

Choi:

~Added a monologue

(Realizes they don't have many friends or relationships with the other students. Makes mental note to have them interact with other people once the RP starts)

Reactions: Kitsune
~Changes made~

Justin:

~Now plays Volleyball
~Added a few liked/special gifts
~Changed some dialogue
~Added a monologue

Choi:

~Added a monologue

(Realizes they don't have many friends or relationships with the other students. Makes mental note to have them interact with other people once the RP starts)
Justin and Ellis will probably meet soon since they'll both be in Volleyball~ ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I think I'll have Noel be acquaintances with at least some of the second and third years.

So after going through the intro post it appears all the other 2nd and 3rd years are

Choi Matsuoka
Izumi Yukiko Tojima
Chitos James Hazuki
Han Wei-Joong
Justin Ochoa
Il-Pyon Keitaro Park
Ira Frei

So if it's alright, I'm just going to have Noel know or at least know of all these students.

So after going through the intro post it appears all the other 2nd and 3rd years are

Choi Matsuoka
Izumi Yukiko Tojima
Chitos James Hazuki
Han Wei-Joong
Justin Ochoa
Il-Pyon Keitaro Park
Ira Frei

So if it's alright, I'm just going to have Noel know or at least know of all these students.
Vivi is too. I made a mistake before, but he's also a second year xD

Choi Matsuoka
Izumi Yukiko Tojima
Chitos James Hazuki
Han Wei-Joong
Justin Ochoa
Il-Pyon Keitaro Park
Ira Frei

Since Choi is Swim Club manager, they'll meet soon if Noel wants to join. He'll hear about Justin a few times from Choi (if they meet) and word of mouth as well, so there's that

-random confetti-

Reactions: Rampant
He's going to have so much fun with that nickname. Little Chitose will just feel the love he doesn't even want <3
I feel like Il pyon would protect lil Chitos if Ira started to pick on him. Because he'd probably devote his life to Chitose after they start dating.

(Going to edit character sheets)
Hey welcome back ^^
I've been occupied a lot today, but I'll add relationships in a bit.
That's alright haha I still need to add a ton of stuff to Il pyon >.>

Also tbh I feel like Izumi and Il-Pyon wouldn't really be acquainted too much with anyone since they're both shy and introverted >.>

you freaking liar
i ship it
but i'm mad that I have been betrayed *^*
//dies
IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME TT^TT *hides in corner*

ALSO IF ANYONE IS WONDERING ACQUAINTANCES ARE 100 AND FOLLOW THE SAME ROUTE AS STRANGERS

IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME TT^TT *hides in corner*
YOU LIED TO ME HOW COULD YoOUUUUuuuUUuUuu
MY POOR HEART
BROKEN
LYING ON THE GROUND
GGUGUHGUHGUHUGHUGHUGHIEWRUHGIOUEHIGUVNEIOVUBR

YOU LIED TO ME HOW COULD YoOUUUUuuuUUuUuu
MY POOR HEART
BROKEN
LYING ON THE GROUND
GGUGUHGUHGUHUGHUGHUGHIEWRUHGIOUEHIGUVNEIOVUBR
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Who else will I eat ice cream with?
(props to you if you get that reference)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Who else will I eat ice cream with?
(props to you if you get that reference)
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHGHHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
well shit no props for me then

*falls to knees* FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED
( it's from kingdom hearts 358/2 days >.> You should play Kingdom Hearts BBS, I, and II those are the better ones tho. )

*falls to knees* FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED
( it's from kingdom hearts 358/2 days >.> You should play Kingdom Hearts BBS, I, and II those are the better ones tho. )
YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN YOU LITTLE DEMON
NEVER LIE
TO
WANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(God damn it. I've played. All. Of. Those. games. HOW COULD I NOT KNOW THIS UGH KMS ;3;)

Status
Not open for further replies.