Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! @Rampant, maybe our characters can be semi-friends? Maybe just... Acquaintances? :o I don't really know. I love your character though.

And @Kitsune your character is just adorable ;3; N'aw <3

Oh! @Rampant, maybe our characters can be semi-friends? Maybe just... Acquaintances? :o I don't really know. I love your character though.

And @Kitsune your character is just adorable ;3; N'aw <3
I love all the other characters too! XD I was thinking Noel would probably be nice to everyone but he'd click with some of the more driven students. He and Ira might not get along 100% because of Noel's love of the grotesque. Or maybe Noel would think it's endearing how some of the other boys were creeped out by his favorite things. He and Vivian might get along, because Noel is the type to humor people.

Reactions: Periwinkle
I love all the other characters too! XD I was thinking Noel would probably be nice to everyone but he'd click with some of the more driven students. He and Ira might not get along 100% because of Noel's love of the grotesque. Or maybe Noel would think it's endearing how some of the other boys were creeped out by his favorite things. He and Vivian might get along, because Noel is the type to humor people.
They're all just too perfect and oh my god xDDDD But I figured that maybe him and Ira wouldn't be the best of friends xD They're pretty different from one another. But I'm honestly not too sure about Vivian, he just naturally hates everyone XD Alastair is somehow just really lucky. But I could see them possibly friends! c:

Yea I'm not sure at all how the characters would react to Noel. He's kind of a little weirdo. I think he'd appreciate Alastair's energy and pep, but unless they had any defining moments he's not really close to anyone... yet.

Yea I'm not sure at all how the characters would react to Noel. He's kind of a little weirdo. I think he'd appreciate Alastair's energy and pep, but unless they had any defining moments he's not really close to anyone... yet.
I'm sure some of them will be able to get along with him at some point ;P He's pretty cool, even as a weirdo <3

I'm sure some of them will be able to get along with him at some point ;P He's pretty cool, even as a weirdo <3
He's the type of person who tries really hard to make friends, but then doesn't want to look like he's trying, and then telling himself it's not worth it if the relationships don't work out right away. Buuut with that mindset he might be a little bossed around by the more manipulative characters.

He's the type of person who tries really hard to make friends, but then doesn't want to look like he's trying, and then telling himself it's not worth it if the relationships don't work out right away. Buuut with that mindset he might be a little bossed around by the more manipulative characters.
N'aw, what a sweetheart. Vivian's going to boss him around most likely, if it's going to be like that. Wait. No. Most definitely, becaaauuusseeeee he thinks everyone is below him. But any who, he'll make it through the year. Hopefully.

N'aw, what a sweetheart. Vivian's going to boss him around most likely, if it's going to be like that. Wait. No. Most definitely, becaaauuusseeeee he thinks everyone is below him. But any who, he'll make it through the year. Hopefully.
Most likely Noel will be screwed if the other's pick up on his French swear words, but other then that, I don't see any direct conflicting personalities.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Character discussions are pretty much mandatory to make awesome interactions, in my humble not humble opinion. :3

Reactions: Kitsune
Hmm I know that the relationship system is like many titles but the closest thing I've played to dating sims are the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory titles.

Never really played the dating sims much, but I think that it's an interesting concept for a roleplay~

haha I feel like I'm the only one who actually plays dating sims religiously here >.>. I dont do it because I'm lonely or anything :-: But yeah character disscusions are fun. and I think Noel and Alastair would get along well. Especially because my little Ally is a sweet guy and he'd never judge someone for what they like. As long as they don't force him into the ocean

• Love
haha I feel like I'm the only one who actually plays dating sims religiously here >.>. I dont do it because I'm lonely or anything :-: But yeah character disscusions are fun. and I think Noel and Alastair would get along well. Especially because my little Ally is a sweet guy and he'd never judge someone for what they like. As long as they don't force him into the ocean
I just read over Ally's likes/dislikes and it's almost a revcerse of Noel's xD. Which is interesting becaused they click personality-wise but once they start talking about the stuff they like it would get awkward quickly.

"So have any pets?"

"Nah, I hate all animals because I can't breathe around anything that has fur. But I like to be in the water."

"... O.O"

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.