Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE

So I've noticed that everyone did the talking with part wrong on their IC posts and I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a specific way to do it >.<

So like the talking with should look like this:

Currently Talking with: Character your character is talking with @ user || Current Relationship: current relationship with that character - current relationship points with that person.

EX:

⇒ Currently Talking with: Shin'ichi Yamada @Wander || Current Relationship: Strangers - 0

And to calculate the points added you roll a dice. And there should be an option at the bottom of your post to roll a ten faced dice. Roll one per conversation so if Il-Pyon was talking to Ira and Chitose at the same time I'd roll two dice. One for Ira and one for Chitose. Then if the roll is five and up there is an added ten relationship points. If its is four and lower then none are added. But the points are not added to both. It is only added to yours and it'll be shown on the next post for your character. Hopefully this make sense to everyone.

And as for Dice placements:

The dice should be at the bottom of each certain characters post. However, I'm not entirely sure on how the dice system works yet. So if anything just keep it at the bottom of the entire post and label who's dice is for who.

Somewhat of an EX on the bottom, but that was me testing it out sorry XD

Sooo....

If I rolled a 5 or higher, then my affection points for them would go up by 10? Or their affection points for me would go up by 10?

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| I N T R O D U C T I O N ||[/BCOLOR]
r1bqdk.jpg

Full Name:

Benjamin Lucas Finley
Nicknames:
Luca, Benny.
Date of Birth:
November 19th, Scorpio
Ethnicity:
Irish|German|English
Grade:
Freshman

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| A P P E A R A N C E ||[/BCOLOR]
giphy.gif

Build:

Small|Slim|
Eye Color:
Light blue
Hair Color:
Shaggy long light brown hair
Height:
4'9
Weight:
102 Pounds
Birthmarks:
Freckles (Not easily visible)
Tattoos:
None
Scars:
Few bruises on his arms and a few scratches around his body.

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nyy88bnRYr1s8hlooo1_500.gif

Mother:

"I didn't get to be with her for long...But she was loving and i miss her."
Annalise Finley|35|Deceased
Father:

"He may seem really smart and stuff, but he is really loving and I'm glad he's my dad."
Richard Finley|43|Alive
Siblings:
"My brother is a real dick...but he's my bro and i love him."
Kyle Finley|17|Alive
Pets:
"She's mine, touch and i'll bite your hand off."
Anna|11 Months|Alive
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_lwm3inaQPd1qd0gyko1_500.gif

(Please list all students here and your affection points for each. Please update as needed)
Alastair Cross|Strangers|0
Ellis May Snow|Strangers|0
Han Wei-Joong aka Levi|Strangers|0
Chitose James Hazuki|Strangers|0
Choi Matsuoka|Strangers|0
Izumi Yukiko Tojima|Strangers|0
Noel Osgrey|Strangers|0
Vivian Lee Monroe|Strangers|0
Augustus Theodore Snow|Strangers|0
Justin Ochoa|Strangers|0
Il-pyon Keitaro Park|Strangers|0
Shin'chi Yamana|Strangers|0
Han-Jae Ryvers|Strangers|0

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| S C H O O L L I F E ||[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_n7st8b2kB51rpxpqbo1_500.gif

Dorm:
Dorm 3
Homeroom:
Class 1A
Elective Class:
Computer Science
Clubs:
Yearbook Club|Track and Field
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| P E R S O N A L ||[/BCOLOR]

giphy.gif

Personality:
+Traits+
Benny is a kind hearten kid, but hides it over his skater and slacker attitude. He is confident in himself and hates being criticized by people, he will tell them off and won't regret it, especially if they are being rude. Benny is an open minded kid and likes to try new things, especially things that is dangerous. Not many know this, but he is really generous and likes to give others a better chance then he does, when he gets money he mostly gives it to people who really need it, but won't admit it. Ben doesn't like getting too close with someone, he doesn't mind being friends with someone but once they start getting closer then he thinks, he will try to get away and not want to get too close, and for them to leave him.

-Flaws-
Benny is a real slacker and hates doing things he finds boring, even if he is really good at something, he won't take much attention unless it's fun. Ben is really impatient, when he has to wait for something, he will get angry and will do anything to end the suffering. Benny isn't always optimistic and takes things as they are, he hates being disappointing and relying on others. Ben is more of a partner and group person and doesn't like being alone and doing work alone, he will try to make friends just so he doesn't have to be bored and alone. He is pretty immature and will laugh at really stupid and immature jokes, he also will make jokes and laugh at the wrong moments and has a hard time finding the difference.
Sexual Orientation:
Pan-romantic Homosexual
Mental Illnesses:
Claustrophobia (Fear of tight spaces)|Stress response Syndrome (Highly emotional towards stress.)
Hobbies:
Skateboarding|Drinking energy drinks|Having fun|Playing the base|Partying|Running|Slacking Off|
Skateboards|Energy drinks|Track and field|Anna (His cat)|Animals|Hats|Sunglasses|Hoodies|Parties|Having fun|Anime|Phys.Ed|Slacking Off|Friends|Socializing|Food|
Dislikes:
Orange Juice|Apple Juice|Scooters|Fake friends|Most sports|Winter|Birds|Monsters (Scary looking costumes)|Salad|Brussels Sprouts|Bullies|Tying Shoes|Rude people|Necklaces|Tattoo's|
Background:
Benny was the second child born from his parents, their first being his older brother Kyle. His father was a hard worker and worked a lot, he loved them but he didn't spend much time with the boys. His mother didn't have a job and instead cared for her children and helped raise them more. Benny loved both his parents, but felt closer with his mother because she was always their for him whenever he needed it. His brother was always a prankster and would pick on him like brothers do (A bit too much sometimes.) While his father was at work, and his older brother was at a sleep over, his mother was with him that night and decided to pick up a movie down the street, but while walking she got hit by a car, it was an accident and was quickly brought to the hospital, but she died during the ride.

Benny was heart broken and blamed himself for not coming with her. He got more rebellious and got easily emotional. His father started working less after his wife died and started caring for his sons more, spending more time with them too. He started seeing Benny act out more and brought him to a psychologist, where he learned that Benny had SRS (Stress Response Syndrome) and tried spending even more time with him, but always acted out. It wasn't getting any better at school either. Before Benny lost his mom, he had lots of friends, and thought they would stay friends with him for life, but after she died, and Benny started acting out emotionally, they left him and started bullying him.

At age thirteen, the kids who used to be his friends a year ago, jumped him after he sneaked out one night, and after trying to fight back, got a bloody nose and a black eye. But before the kids could do worse, his father followed him and stopped the kids, bring Benny home and cleaning him up. Benny confessed everything he was going through and the two got even closer. When Kyle heard about the kids who jumped him from his dad, he came to his school one day and made sure the kids wouldn't bully Benny again, and Benny knew then that Kyle cared for him a lot, even though he does pick on him, he doesn't mean it.

So when he was fourteen, Benny was brought to a better school that would better help him and would get away from all the bullying, so after packing his stuff, he got ready to go to Rosedale Academy.

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| GIFT SCALE ||[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_n1vtviqbYU1tsrsu4o1_500.gif

Special Gift:
Someone to be there for him|Romance (Won't admit it)|
Loved Gift:
Skateboard|New base guitar|
Liked Gift:
Energy Drink|A new hat|
Normal Gift:
Food|Anime show/movie|
Disliked Gift:
Salad|Necklace|
Hated Gift:
Orange/Apple Juice|Scooter|
Horror Gift:
Scary costume|Bird|
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| E X T R A ||[/BCOLOR]

giphy.gif

Favorite Subject:
Jazz Band (Everything else he hates.)
Theme Song:
Character Voice:
A Character Introduction:

"You want me to tell you who i am huh? Isn't that a bit weird, well whatever. My name is Benny, don't call me Benjamin, that's what my dad calls me and no one else! I really hate that name. I'm 14 and i guess I'm a bit talented. I play the base guitar and i am a fast runner I don't really get that the 'talent' in running though. I like chilling and riding my skateboard, don't have many friends, they were never loyal to me, never had some real friends. I have been through a lot, so finding some real friends would mean a lot, just don't say that to anyone."

(How did you find this!?)
tumblr_n0zz4rRre51rvbjx3o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| I N T R O D U C T I O N ||[/BCOLOR]
r1bqdk.jpg

Full Name:

Benjamin Lucas Finley
Nicknames:
Luca, Benny.
Date of Birth:
November 19th, Scorpio
Ethnicity:
Irish|German|English
Grade:
Freshman

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| A P P E A R A N C E ||[/BCOLOR]
giphy.gif

Build:

Small|Slim|
Eye Color:
Light blue
Hair Color:
Shaggy long light brown hair
Height:
4'9
Weight:
102 Pounds
Birthmarks:
Freckles (Not easily visible)
Tattoos:
None
Scars:
Few bruises on his arms and a few scratches around his body.

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nyy88bnRYr1s8hlooo1_500.gif

Mother:

"I didn't get to be with her for long...But she was loving and i miss her."
Annalise Finley|35|Deceased
Father:

"He may seem really smart and stuff, but he is really loving and I'm glad he's my dad."
Richard Finley|43|Alive
Siblings:
"My brother is a real dick...but he's my bro and i love him."
Kyle Finley|17|Alive
Pets:
"She's mine, touch and i'll bite your hand off."
Anna|11 Months|Alive
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_lwm3inaQPd1qd0gyko1_500.gif

(Please list all students here and your affection points for each. Please update as needed)
Alastair Cross|Strangers|0
Ellis May Snow|Strangers|0
Han Wei-Joong aka Levi|Strangers|0
Chitose James Hazuki|Strangers|0
Choi Matsuoka|Strangers|0
Izumi Yukiko Tojima|Strangers|0
Noel Osgrey|Strangers|0
Vivian Lee Monroe|Strangers|0
Augustus Theodore Snow|Strangers|0
Justin Ochoa|Strangers|0
Il-pyon Keitaro Park|Strangers|0
Shin'chi Yamana|Strangers|0
Han-Jae Ryvers|Strangers|0

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| S C H O O L L I F E ||[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_n7st8b2kB51rpxpqbo1_500.gif

Dorm:
Dorm 3
Homeroom:
Class 1A
Elective Class:
Computer Science
Clubs:
Yearbook Club|Track and Field
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| P E R S O N A L ||[/BCOLOR]

giphy.gif

Personality:
+Traits+
Benny is a kind hearten kid, but hides it over his skater and slacker attitude. He is confident in himself and hates being criticized by people, he will tell them off and won't regret it, especially if they are being rude. Benny is an open minded kid and likes to try new things, especially things that is dangerous. Not many know this, but he is really generous and likes to give others a better chance then he does, when he gets money he mostly gives it to people who really need it, but won't admit it. Ben doesn't like getting too close with someone, he doesn't mind being friends with someone but once they start getting closer then he thinks, he will try to get away and not want to get too close, and for them to leave him.

-Flaws-
Benny is a real slacker and hates doing things he finds boring, even if he is really good at something, he won't take much attention unless it's fun. Ben is really impatient, when he has to wait for something, he will get angry and will do anything to end the suffering. Benny isn't always optimistic and takes things as they are, he hates being disappointing and relying on others. Ben is more of a partner and group person and doesn't like being alone and doing work alone, he will try to make friends just so he doesn't have to be bored and alone. He is pretty immature and will laugh at really stupid and immature jokes, he also will make jokes and laugh at the wrong moments and has a hard time finding the difference.
Sexual Orientation:
Pan-romantic Homosexual
Mental Illnesses:
Claustrophobia (Fear of tight spaces)|Stress response Syndrome (Highly emotional towards stress.)
Hobbies:
Skateboarding|Drinking energy drinks|Having fun|Playing the base|Partying|Running|Slacking Off|
Skateboards|Energy drinks|Track and field|Anna (His cat)|Animals|Hats|Sunglasses|Hoodies|Parties|Having fun|Anime|Phys.Ed|Slacking Off|Friends|Socializing|Food|
Dislikes:
Orange Juice|Apple Juice|Scooters|Fake friends|Most sports|Winter|Birds|Monsters (Scary looking costumes)|Salad|Brussels Sprouts|Bullies|Tying Shoes|Rude people|Necklaces|Tattoo's|
Background:
Benny was the second child born from his parents, their first being his older brother Kyle. His father was a hard worker and worked a lot, he loved them but he didn't spend much time with the boys. His mother didn't have a job and instead cared for her children and helped raise them more. Benny loved both his parents, but felt closer with his mother because she was always their for him whenever he needed it. His brother was always a prankster and would pick on him like brothers do (A bit too much sometimes.) While his father was at work, and his older brother was at a sleep over, his mother was with him that night and decided to pick up a movie down the street, but while walking she got hit by a car, it was an accident and was quickly brought to the hospital, but she died during the ride.

Benny was heart broken and blamed himself for not coming with her. He got more rebellious and got easily emotional. His father started working less after his wife died and started caring for his sons more, spending more time with them too. He started seeing Benny act out more and brought him to a psychologist, where he learned that Benny had SRS (Stress Response Syndrome) and tried spending even more time with him, but always acted out. It wasn't getting any better at school either. Before Benny lost his mom, he had lots of friends, and thought they would stay friends with him for life, but after she died, and Benny started acting out emotionally, they left him and started bullying him.

At age thirteen, the kids who used to be his friends a year ago, jumped him after he sneaked out one night, and after trying to fight back, got a bloody nose and a black eye. But before the kids could do worse, his father followed him and stopped the kids, bring Benny home and cleaning him up. Benny confessed everything he was going through and the two got even closer. When Kyle heard about the kids who jumped him from his dad, he came to his school one day and made sure the kids wouldn't bully Benny again, and Benny knew then that Kyle cared for him a lot, even though he does pick on him, he doesn't mean it.

So when he was fourteen, Benny was brought to a better school that would better help him and would get away from all the bullying, so after packing his stuff, he got ready to go to Rosedale Academy.

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| GIFT SCALE ||[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_n1vtviqbYU1tsrsu4o1_500.gif

Special Gift:
Someone to be there for him|Romance (Won't admit it)|
Loved Gift:
Skateboard|New base guitar|
Liked Gift:
Energy Drink|A new hat|
Normal Gift:
Food|Anime show/movie|
Disliked Gift:
Salad|Necklace|
Hated Gift:
Orange/Apple Juice|Scooter|
Horror Gift:
Scary costume|Bird|
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]|| E X T R A ||[/BCOLOR]

giphy.gif

Favorite Subject:
Jazz Band (Everything else he hates.)
Theme Song:
Character Voice:
A Character Introduction:

"You want me to tell you who i am huh? Isn't that a bit weird, well whatever. My name is Benny, don't call me Benjamin, that's what my dad calls me and no one else! I really hate that name. I'm 14 and i guess I'm a bit talented. I play the base guitar and i am a fast runner I don't really get that the 'talent' in running though. I like chilling and riding my skateboard, don't have many friends, they were never loyal to me, never had some real friends. I have been through a lot, so finding some real friends would mean a lot, just don't say that to anyone."

(How did you find this!?)
tumblr_n0zz4rRre51rvbjx3o1_500.gif
[FLIPS TABLE] HE IS SUCH A SMOL B E A N I LOVE HIM

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
ATTENTION ALL SUBURBANITES~
We hope everyone is still interested c:
Oki bye <3

I'll be posting today ^^

Reactions: Periwinkle
Status
Not open for further replies.