Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cute xD Are you going go play both boys or have someone else be one brother?
If possible, I'd like someone else to play another brother because the interactions would be more genuine and fun~

Sorry i haven't been able to remake mine, just been trying to find an idea for a character.

[spoili]
embed.php

tumblr_ninvrwxtFL1r3n9ryo1_1280.png

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Full Name:
Ira Frei
"I quite like my name, it rolls off the tongue. You know?"

Nicknames:
Rose | Joker
"They call me rose because of my eyes. Kind of girly, isn't it? I don't mind though."

"I'm technically an adult. It's actually... Very weird to think about."

Date of Birth:
March 5th, 1998
"Best remember it, Darling ~"

Ethnicity:
German | American
"I was initially born in Germany, but we came here just to settle down."

Grade:
Third year
"I don't want to leave. This school is a second home to me!"

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1835448.jpg

A P P E A R A N C E

Build:
Slim, only slightly muscular, but still pretty tall.
"I think I have really weird body measurements, but it's whatever. I am who I am~."

Eye Color:
Rosey red
"That's where I get my nickname from. Funny right?"

Hair Color:
Black
"Like a Raven, I suppose."

Height:
5'7"
"Compared to most, I'm tall. I like it though."

Weight:
135lbs
"I'm not too skinny, nor am I too fat. Perfect amount, right?"

Birthmarks:
A small beauty mark on the left side of his face, just below the mouth
"Honestly, I have no idea how it happened. But it makes me pretty special~."

Tattoos:
Ying And Yang underneath his right arm
"If I get a tattoo, it's going to mean a lot to me."

Scars:
N/A
"Surprisingly, I don't have any yet.~!!"

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1832969.jpg

F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Mother:
Rosemary Frei - 42 - Alive
"She's from America, one of the prettiest women out there!"
[spoili]
tumblr_nshliqpEoe1sf5nffo9_500.jpg

[/spoili]

Father:
Fritz Frei - 45 - Alive
"He's the one from Germany! Though he rarely talks much, he's still... Nice?"
[spoili]
tumblr_njp5cicEty1s4l9kwo1_500.jpg

[/spoili]

Siblings:
Emst Frei - 14 - Alive
"My little sister of course. She got her Mom's looks ~!"
[spoili]
large.jpg

[/spoili]

Pets:
Gus - Nine months old - Pug
"He's my little baby! I love him so much~!!!"

094509591893a09568e2aa0204ae20cc.jpg

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
♥ Alastair Cross | Zero | Strangers
♥ Justin Ochoa | Zero | Strangers
♥ Choi Matsuoka | Zero | Strangers
♥ Han Wei-Joong (Levi) | Zero | Strangers
♥ Izumi Tojima | Zero | Strangers
♥ IL-Pyon Park | 100 | Classmates
♥ Chitose James Haruki | Zero | Strangers
♥ Vivian Lee Monroe | Zero | Strangers
♥ Ellis Rose | Zero | Strangers
♥ Noel Osgrey | Zero | Strangers

eccbc39f31366ff9e7bade3377c0b2ba_480.jpg

S C H O O L L I F E

Dorm:
4th

Homeroom:
3B

Elective Class:
Orchestra

Clubs:
Yearbook Club | Book Club

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1834636.jpg

P E R S O N A L

Personality:

Sexual Orientation:
Panromantic Asexual
"People don't usually know, but it's definitely not a secret!"

Mental Illnesses:
Lacunar Amnesia | Hallucinogen
"I usually can't remember much, and my hallucinations aren't fun but hey... I'm still here!"

Hobbies:
Playing the Violin | Running | Reading | Helping out at any animal shelter he can | Meeting new people {Counting that as a hobby.}
"Honestly, there's nothing much to know. I'm still figuring this out myself."

Watching the stars | Food | Mythical Creatures | Animals | Books
"I have a few more things, but I'd rather not get into too much detail!"

Background:
At the age of three, his parents put him into a small class of three, to help him learn how to play the violin. They believed he could have great potential. Along with learning the Violin, he can also play some songs on the Piano. By the age of thirteen, he'd already preformed in front of thousands of people. Something not every kid got to do. Of course, the stress of trying to play perfectly had gotten to him by the age of fifteen which had made him have a breakdown, therefor causing him to stop playing... He'd still play at school of course, but otherwise he refused to play in front of anyone else- Especially Media and other people like that. His parents were always proud of how far their son had gotten, and never tried forcing him to do things he wouldn't want to do like some parents.

tumblr_nzntykNPfD1shpkvso1_500.jpg

GIFT SCALE

Special Gift:
White Roses | Japanese Gifts | Sweets | A new Violin
"You don't have to get me these but... if you do, you're amazing~"

Loved Gift:
Pictures | Letters of their memories | Candles | Music Of Any Sort
"These are mainly things to try and help me remember exactly what we did together!"

Liked Gift:
Sheet Music | Movies of any sort | Home-made things
"You'll probably get a high five and a hug.~!"

Normal Gift:
Food | Gore-related things | Posters | Pets | Jewelry
"I'm not gonna lie, I'll be happy, but I guess it really just depends on the person."

Disliked Gift:
Bugs | Money | Alcohol
"They don't interest me, so don't try to buy me."

Hated Gift:
Anything that reminds him of his mistakes | Weapons | Clothes
"I won't hate you if you get me this... But please don't."

Horror Gift:
Dead things.
"Oh lord..."

latest

E X T R A

Favorite Subject:
Orchestra
Despite his Illnesses, he's usually able to successfully remember how to play the violin, songs, etc.
He usually sounds like this. Of course, just solo. {I couldn't find a good solo that I thought would suit him so ;3;}

Theme Song:

Character Voice:

A Character Introduction:
"My name is Ira! It's um... Nice to meet you. I'm not too interesting, nor am I boring, really. You just have to get to know me, I guess, before you'll be able to see that I'm honestly a funny guy... Somewhat. Okay, don't quote me on that, because I'm really not, but I like to think otherwise. Anywhore, it's nice to meet you! Wait... I already said that... Oh my god I'm just making it worse. Please ignore me."
[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
Yay!

Hmm, should we collaborate? Or just make our characters and say they're related?

Alright I have an announcement. I think I will just proceed to make the roleplay thread now. So everyone still wanting to participate please reply soon just so I know who is still here and such.

Reactions: Periwinkle
I'm still here~
somewhat ♥

embed.php

latest

[bg=black]

"So you wanna know the basics about me?"

|| I N T R O D U C T I O N ||
.:Full Name:.
Ellis Mae Snow
.:Nicknames:.
Ellie | El
.:Age:.
.:Date of Birth:.
March 16
.:Ethnicity:.
British | American
.:Grade:.
First Year

———

"Hey, hey... Do you think that I'm cute~?"

|| A P P E A R A N C E ||
.:Build:.
Petite | Slender | Feminine
.:Eye Color:.
Light Golden Amber
.:Hair Color:.
Blonde
.:Height:.
5'0"
.:Weight:.
100 lbs
.:Birthmarks:.
N/A
.:Tattoos:.
N/A
.:Scars:.
N/A

———

"Ah! My big brother goes to school here, too!"

|| F A M I L Y ♣ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
.:Mother:.
Emma Snow | 39 y/o | Alive
.:Father:.
Robert Snow | 40 y/o | Alive
.:Siblings:.
Augustus Snow (Adopted Older Brother) | 17 y/o | Alive
.:Pets:.
N/A

———

"Well, I'm new, so I don't know many people, or have many friends..."

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
Alastair Cross
| 0% | Strangers
Chitose
Hazuki | 0% | Strangers
Choi Matsuoka
| 0% | Strangers
Han-Wei Joong "Levi"
| 0% | Strangers
Il-Pyon Park
| 0% | Strangers
Ira Frei
| 0% | Strangers
Izumi Tojima
| 0% | Strangers
Justin Ochoa
| 0% | Strangers
Noel Osgrey
| 0% | Strangers
Vivian Monroe
| 0% | Strangers
Augustus Snow | 800% | Brothers

———

"My school life is pretty boring, huh?"

|| S C H O O L ♣ L I F E ||
.:Dorm:.
.:Homeroom:.
1A
.:Elective Class:.
Art
.:Clubs:.
Yearbook Club | Volleyball | Calligraphy

———

"You want to know quite a lot about me..."

|| P E R S O N A L ||
.:Personality:.
BUBBLY & SOCIABLE
How can such a bright person like Ellis not be friendly? Much like his appearance, the blonde happens to be a very happy person. He's like soda when it comes to people who know him—addictive and energizing. Even when it isn't someone he knows, his light is so overwhelming that it just sucks in whoever is daring enough to get too close, and they become addicted to his contagious lively nature. On top of that, the young teen happens to be willing to talk to everyone and anyone. As long as he's around, people will always have someone to talk to. Either people come up to him, or he goes to someone sitting alone. No matter what, you can always find him making idle conversation with someone. With his likeability and perky nature, it's no wonder how he always ends up knowing majority of the school population by the end of the year.

CHILDISH & WHINY
Unfortunately, Ellis is on the more childish spectrum of kids his age. Like, way on that side. He is not one to shy away from becoming a whiny, pouty six-year-old, if he's pushed to said limits. One could blame the way that he's constantly babied by his family, and even his friends, but how could they fight the urge with how Ellis looked and acted? This being said, the fourteen year old will throw tantrums. In his own way, of course. His tantrums turn out to be more silent, pouty brooding with the occasional whiny grumble than actual screaming and flailing around. He may be childish, but that doesn't mean that he has no ounce of maturity inside of him. Usually, he's a pretty understating person, and rarely whines about things not going his way. Unless it involves family and/or friends.

TRUSTWORTHY & LOYAL
A man's, or boy's, best friend is not a dog. It's Ellis Mae Snow. Guaranteed, the blonde is one of the most loyal people out there. As soon as he becomes friends with someone, he's devoted to them until something rips them apart beyond amends. That's how loyal he is. Even if something creates a rift of some kind, Ellis will do everything in his power to fix up the rift and reseal his bond with someone. Not only is he super loyal like a dog. He's also very trustworthy. He'd rather die before betraying any of his loved ones' trust. He's practically a walking safe when it comes to others' secrets, gossips, and so forth. Because of his trustworthy reputation, many like to come to him and confide whatever's been on their chest, which he loves to listen to.

RECKLESS & INSTINCTIVE
Ellis isn't very good at school. He's a pretty average student when it comes to academics. What he lacks in book smarts, he makes up for in instinctive smarts. Unlike most people, he's more in tune to his basic instincts and gut feelings. Such instincts makes it easy for him to sense things that others would miss. He's like an animal, in that sense. Unfortunately, this kind of knowledge comes with a price, and that price is his recklessness. He does things out of spontaneity, following whatever his gut, or heart, is telling him. When people question him about his actions, his number one answer is: "I just had a feeling!" If that doesn't summarize how reckless he is, then nothing will. He throws caution out of the window when it comes to following his gut, and it usually gets him more trouble than good.
.:Sexual Orientation:.
(Demi) Biromantic Homosexual
.:Mental Illnesses:.
Astraphobia
.:Hobbies:.
Volleyball | Piano | Dancing | Video Games | Watching TV | Shopping
.:Likes:.
Volleyball | Animals | Video Games | Movies | Shows | Clothes | Corny Jokes | Going Out | Desserts | Summer | Parks | Laughter | Romance | Singing
.:Dislikes:.
Rain | Crying | Arguments | Loud Noises | Storms | Insects | Losing | Academics | Pain | Pajamas | Boredom | The Dark | Clowns
.:Background:.
Ellis was born into a family that already had an older son, August. As Ellis grew up, he noticed just how different August looked from the rest of the family, but it didn't bother him. As far as he knew, August was his biological older brother, and nothing could change his mind. No matter how many people asked, "Are you sure you guys are related? You look nothing alike..." or how many people gave them confused looks whenever they were together, Ellis stood his ground on the fact that August was related to him. It wasn't until he turned the age of ten that his family decided to let him in on the secret that everyone but him knew. He learned that their parents did adopt August when he was three, and he happened to be born right after. Such knowledge shook his world, but not too hard. Even after the revelation, he considered August to be his own blood. With all that they've been through together (see below for a specific incident), it was just something that nothing could shake from him. They were too close in his mind to not be related. Speaking of said bond, it was also the exact reason that landed Ellis into Rosedale. Once August had begun to attend the all boys academy, he wanted to go as well. Even if they are three years apart, he'd get to at least spend one year of school with his brother before he left for university. And that was more than enough to motivate him.

[spoili]
About a year ago, something terrible had brought August and Ellis closer than two peas in a pod, and made August Ellis' permanent guard dog from all things that could hurt him. Yes, he's that protective over him.

Wanting to spend some time together, Ellis had suggested that they went to go see a new movie that they both was interested in. Just the two of them. He was more than giddy when August had agreed and they planned to go the next the day, which was when it came out. The next day couldn't have came any slower, but Ellis was glad that it was there anyway. Immediately, they had set off to the movies, going late at night because their day was full. Along the whole way, Ellis chattered animatedly and bounced on the balls of his feet. He was excited for the movie and even more excited that he was seeing it with his brother. He loved to spend time with him, after all.

By the end of the movie, Ellis could not stop talking. He kept on gushing about how good the movie was, not caring that August wasn't responding all that often. His thoughts were running wild and just spilling out of his mouth in the form of word vomit. There was such a good atmosphere around them that they didn't notice that they were being followed out of the movie theater and towards their—well, August's car. It wasn't until they got there that they were ambushed by a small group of guys. Three at the most. You'd think they would have had more since there was two targets, but Ellis wasn't much of a fighter back then, so they might as well have just been fighting August alone. With the advantage of surprise, they were able to land some good hits, but the tables turned when August began to fight back, realizing that he needed to protect Ellis. He was able to ward them off; he was beaten up a bit, but still standing. Ellis learned later that they were enemies of his brother's, but that's all August would tell him. That night, August helped him patch up any wounds that he had, and vice versa. Ellis ended up sleeping with August in order to feel safe, curled into him as he slept the night away.

Since then, August was eyeing anyone associated with his little brother, making sure they were treating him right. He's not the only one who had changed either. Ellis got tougher, learned a thing or two to help him survive if he ever got attacked again. They both changed for the better after that night.
[/spoili]

———

"Are you trying to woo me now?"

|| G I F T ♣ S C A L E ||
.:Special Gift:.
Volleyball Gear | Music Sheets (for piano) | Tickets (to a piano recital)
.:Loved Gift:.
Video Games (of any kind) | Stuffed Animals
.:Liked Gift:.
Clothes | Pastries
.:Normal Gift:.
Cards | Balloons | Flowers | Food (not pastries) | Jewelry | Albums
.:Disliked Gift:.
Pajamas
.:Hated Gift:.
(Anything related to) Bugs
.:Horror Gift:.
(Anything related to) Clowns

———

"Here's a few fun facts before you go!"

|| E X T R A ||
.:Favorite Subject:.
Art
.:Theme Song:.
.:Character Voice:.
Rie Kugimiya | Japanese
x / x / x

(Young) Thomas Brodie-Sangster | English
x / x / x

.:A Character Introduction:.
"Hey, hey... Won't you do me this one favor? Please? I promise it's not that big! I-It's a really small one, I swear. But I can't do it myself, so I need someone else to do it. Won't you help me out? I'll repay you after in any way you want! Any way at all! I just need you to go move that heavy box over there. You see, I tried to do it myself, b-but you see how small I am! I'm a hundred pounds of pale skin, fragile bones, and no muscle. Just five feet of weakness. So you can already imagine how much I struggled. Though, I did say that I'd help out my teacher by moving it to a more appropriate spot, so others don't trip over it. And I like to make do on my word. Anyway, you'll help me, right? You wouldn't say no to a face like this... Right?"

[/bg]
latest

My CS for Ira should be done tomorrow! It's somewhat late aaannddd I should be heading to bed so I can survive school tomorrow! x3 If it's not done, please do slap me xD

Okay so! I've gotten pretty much everything done on my CS besides the Gifts and the Character Introduction part. I've changed a few things, such as the face claim and I've also added in pictures of his family. I just need to think of gifts aannndd it'll be completed! Pretty much... x3

awesome also I love his face claim!!!! Touken Ranbu is so great! Have you ever played?

[spoili]
embed.php

tumblr_ninvrwxtFL1r3n9ryo1_1280.png

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Full Name:
Ira Frei
"I quite like my name, it rolls off the tongue. You know?"

Nicknames:
Rose | Joker
"They call me rose because of my eyes. Kind of girly, isn't it? I don't mind though."

"I'm technically an adult. It's actually... Very weird to think about."

Date of Birth:
March 5th, 1998
"Best remember it, Darling ~"

Ethnicity:
German | American
"I was initially born in Germany, but we came here just to settle down."

Grade:
Third year
"I don't want to leave. This school is a second home to me!"

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1835448.jpg

A P P E A R A N C E

Build:
Slim, only slightly muscular, but still pretty tall.
"I think I have really weird body measurements, but it's whatever. I am who I am~."

Eye Color:
Rosey red
"That's where I get my nickname from. Funny right?"

Hair Color:
Black
"Like a Raven, I suppose."

Height:
5'7"
"Compared to most, I'm tall. I like it though."

Weight:
135lbs
"I'm not too skinny, nor am I too fat. Perfect amount, right?"

Birthmarks:
A small beauty mark on the left side of his face, just below the mouth
"Honestly, I have no idea how it happened. But it makes me pretty special~."

Tattoos:
Ying And Yang underneath his right arm
"If I get a tattoo, it's going to mean a lot to me."

Scars:
N/A
"Surprisingly, I don't have any yet.~!!"

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1832969.jpg

F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Mother:
Rosemary Frei - 42 - Alive
"She's from America, one of the prettiest women out there!"
[spoili]
tumblr_nshliqpEoe1sf5nffo9_500.jpg

[/spoili]

Father:
Fritz Frei - 45 - Alive
"He's the one from Germany! Though he rarely talks much, he's still... Nice?"
[spoili]
tumblr_njp5cicEty1s4l9kwo1_500.jpg

[/spoili]

Siblings:
Emst Frei - 14 - Alive
"My little sister of course. She got her Mom's looks ~!"
[spoili]
large.jpg

[/spoili]

Pets:
Gus - Nine months old - Pug
"He's my little baby! I love him so much~!!!"

094509591893a09568e2aa0204ae20cc.jpg

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
♥ Alastair Cross | 0% | Strangers
♥ Justin Ochoa | 0% | Strangers
♥ Choi Matsuoka | 0% | Strangers
♥ Han Wei-Joong (Levi) | 0% | Strangers
♥ Izumi Tojima | 0% | Strangers
♥ IL-Pyon Park | 0% | Strangers
♥ Chitose James Haruki | 0% | Strangers
♥ Vivian Lee Monroe | 0%| Strangers
♥ Ellis May Parker | 0% | Strangers

eccbc39f31366ff9e7bade3377c0b2ba_480.jpg

S C H O O L L I F E

Dorm:
4th

Homeroom:
3B

Elective Class:
Orchestra

Clubs:
Yearbook Club | Book Club

Kashuu.Kiyomitsu.full.1834636.jpg

P E R S O N A L

Personality:

Sexual Orientation:
Panromantic Demisexual
"People don't usually know, but it's definitely not a secret!"

Mental Illnesses:
Lacunar Amnesia | Hallucinogen
"I usually can't remember much, and my hallucinations aren't fun but hey... I'm still here!"

Hobbies:
Playing the Violin | Running | Reading | Helping out at any animal shelter he can | Meeting new people {Counting that as a hobby.}
"Honestly, there's nothing much to know. I'm still figuring this out myself."

Watching the stars | Food | Mythical Creatures | Animals | Books
"I have a few more things, but I'd rather not get into too much detail!"

Background:
At the age of three, his parents put him into a small class of three, to help him learn how to play the violin. They believed he could have great potential. Along with learning the Violin, he can also play some songs on the Piano. By the age of thirteen, he'd already preformed in front of thousands of people. Something not every kid got to do. Of course, the stress of trying to play perfectly had gotten to him by the age of fifteen which had made him have a breakdown, therefor causing him to stop playing... He'd still play at school of course, but otherwise he refused to play in front of anyone else- Especially Media and other people like that. His parents were always proud of how far their son had gotten, and never tried forcing him to do things he wouldn't want to do like some parents.

tumblr_nzntykNPfD1shpkvso1_500.jpg

GIFT SCALE

Special Gift:
White Roses | Japanese Gifts | Sweets | A new Violin
"You don't have to get me these but... if you do, you're amazing~"

Loved Gift:
Pictures | Letters of their memories | Candles | Music Of Any Sort
"These are mainly things to try and help me remember exactly what we did together!"

Liked Gift:
Sheet Music | Movies of any sort | Home-made things
"You'll probably get a high five and a hug.~!"

Normal Gift:
Food | Gore-related things | Posters | Pets | Jewelry
"I'm not gonna lie, I'll be happy, but I guess it really just depends on the person."

Disliked Gift:
Bugs | Money | Alcohol
"They don't interest me, so don't try to buy me."

Hated Gift:
Anything that reminds him of his mistakes | Weapons | Clothes
"I won't hate you if you get me this... But please don't."

Horror Gift:
Dead things.
"Oh lord..."

latest

E X T R A

Favorite Subject:
Orchestra
Despite his Illnesses, he's usually able to successfully remember how to play the violin, songs, etc.
He usually sounds like this. Of course, just solo. {I couldn't find a good solo that I thought would suit him so ;3;}

Theme Song:

Character Voice:

A Character Introduction:
"My name is Ira! It's um... Nice to meet you. I'm not too interesting, nor am I boring, really. You just have to get to know me, I guess, before you'll be able to see that I'm honestly a funny guy... Somewhat. Okay, don't quote me on that, because I'm really not, but I like to think otherwise. Anywhore, it's nice to meet you! Wait... I already said that... Oh my god I'm just making it worse. Please ignore me."
[/spoili]​
He's finally finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.