1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
But I feel bad you have to do that. I'm sure everyone would agree you're a good writer, and you deserve to be more than a side character. But.. I mean it's totally your call. However you wanna handle things, that's what we'll do and you have my full support. I just want you to know you do have options.

Ill roll it over and spitball for a bit. Fer now you guys can pass me so the spit balling doesn't interfere with the rp flow

Sorry bud, I will try to get something for you today
That's great to hear. At least it'll be something to write about for a little while! Like I suggested though if it feels more of a chore for you i am cool with just being placed on a side burner until I find an opportunity to jump back into the mix

Got the post! Should I pause and wait for my turn before responding?

Go right ahead. I'm working on my post as we speak.

And yes I was writing it.. but my brain has stopped working. My post is all bleh. So I'm gonna head to bed, since I open in the morning. But I'll get the post done tomorrow, and it'll be up then. Thank you in advance for your patience!

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I am checking in and on standby!

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
With the Holiday season drawing to a close, it would be nice to push this RP back up to speed.

Yar. I just noticed a post popped up on my radar! I'll try to get something in later this week

Im so sorry i didnt realize it was my turn. ill post tomorrow. im still a little sick,so im just gonna sleep tonight.

Hallo. Not dead yet

Reactions: Michale CS
I know it says closed sign ups but...I was wondering if you might be willing to "bend the rules" slightly for someone...I would be willing to create new characters.

That's if this one is still going on.

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
Character Image:
Daredevil_65.jpg

Character's Actual Name: Matt Murdock

Codename: Daredevil

Place of Residence/Dwelling: Hell's Kitchen

Character's Age: 30

Current Affiliation If Any: A free lancer for S.H.I.E.L.D

Current Major Enemies: The Kingpin, Bullseye, and The Owl

Ideal Rogues Gallery: His own

Brief History/Highlights: Matt Murdock was living in Hell's Kitchen when he was forced to grow into adulthood at a young age. His mother Marie left when he was very young and his father Jack "The Devil" Murdock was two bit fighter and low ranking leg breaker for The Kingpin. Jack made Matt promise him that he would dedicate his life to helping others and not making the same mistakes he made.

One day on his way home from school Matt saw Jack "dealing with" someone who missed a payment to The Kingpin. Matt was horrified and ran out into the street where he was hit by a truck. The truck was carrying radioactive waste that coated Matt and blinded him. While he was in the hospital Matt's senses were heightened to a super human level. He could hear a person's heart beat, he could smell someone's food from across the hall, and he gained a kind of radar sense which enabled him to see in a way. In the hospital Jack swore that he was done with The Kingpin.

Matt knew he had the potential to be an easy target for others in Hell's Kitchen, so he began to work out and train his body to a point of Olympic caliber expertise. Jack continued fighting and The Kingpin ordered him to throw a fight. Jack refused and after the fight was murdered. Matt knew it was The Kingpin who had it carried out, but who would believe a blind kid over The Kingpin.

A man who lived across the hall named Stick who was blind as well took Matt in, and he taught Matt how to use his blindness to his advantage. Stick was also a martial arts master and taught Matt those skills as well. Matt graduated Valedictorian and went onto college and law school. As a lawyer Matt was a force to reckoned with, but he knew that there was only so much he could do as a lawyer. Matt created another persona one that would defend the innocent on the streets and combat criminals right where they lived in Hell's Kitchen. He adopted a name that the other kids used to call him...Daredevil.

Abilities, Powers, etc: Radar sense, heightened senses, tracker, detective, his billy club which also acts as a grappling hook, and an expert in hand to hand combat.

This is going to be a 'mature' RP (like rated 'R' type). Are you okay with that?: Yes​

Okay I took some creative licensing with this one, but I figured it worked.

Character Image:
107125-22407-wasp_super-300x270.jpg

Character's Actual Name: Hope Van Dyne

Codename: The Wasp

Place of Residence/Dwelling: West Central Park

Character's Age: 29

Current Affiliation If Any: None

Current Major Enemies: None

Ideal Rogues Gallery: Will develop along the way.

Brief History/Highlights: Hope Van Dyne was an internet sensation party girl. She was also the heiress to Van Dyne industries which her family had spent decades building but couldn't care less about as long as it didn't interfere with her partying. Yes, she was a spoiled rich girl.

The one yachting trip changed everything. Hope was on a trip with her family when their boat was overtaken in open water by a H.Y.D.R.A. assault team. It turns out that the Captain was a H.Y.D.R.A agent who betrayed the family to H.Y.D.R.A. The family was to be taken to H.Y.D.R.A "re-education" center on a deserted island, but Hope's parents tried to fight back and were killed in front of Hope. Their original goal was to "re-educate" the parents into selling their company to a businessman posing as a H.Y.D.R.A agent. H.Y.D.R.A. was looking to "re-educate" Hope into becoming one of their assassins. They felt with her charm and beauty she would be a perfect weapon.

Dr. Hank Pym, a scientist being held against his will, was assigned the task of using mental conditioning and other brain washing tactics into making Hope "more open" to her new training and role. Hank was deeply troubled though as he fell in love with Hope upon the first time seeing her. He knew that once his work was done the Hope he loved would be gone. Pym saw in Hope something deeper than a spoiled heiress and a beautiful body. He saw in Hope his chance at redemption in a way for all the harm he caused working for H.Y.D.R.A. and her chance to avenge her parents. Hank knew that there could be a way to counter the reprogramming but there could be potential "side effects". He told Hope about this and Hope was immediately on board with the idea. Hank began using Wasp pheromones to counter Hope's reprogramming, but she would still continue with he physical training.

Then one night H.Y.D.R.A. raided Hank's lab and found out what was going on. Hank was shot in front of Hope who then enraged suddenly began to...shrink. Worse she discovered that she was hovering in place via a set of wings. As two agents approached her Hope suddenly fired plasma bolts from her hands knocking back the agents. Hope then began to float higher and she took out the entire room full of agents. Hope floated back to Hank and then returned to normal size. She held Hank in his arms as he laid dying and swore that one day H.Y.D.R.A. would pay. That night Hope shrank down again and became the only person to ever escape a H.Y.D.R.A facility. This put her on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar and Fury wanted to know more.

When she returned to New York she found out her parent's company was about to be taken over by Bolivar Trask. Her lawyers were ready to just settle the case because going against Trask was something that just wasn't done. An anonymous phone call (Nick Fury) told her about a lawyer who could stand up to Trask and wasn't afraid to turn the court room into a street fight arena to win named Matt Murdock. Hope hired Matt Murdock to represent her. Hope experimented with her new abilities but wasn't sure how best to use them. (First post will pick with Hope and Matt meeting after their court room win and how she is recruited).

Abilities, Powers, etc: Flight via wings, Plasma Blasts from her hands, shrink down to microscopic size, powers of deduction, and "the ability to sprout small prehensile antennae from her temples which allowed her to telepathically communicate with and control insects" (via Wikipedia)

This is going to be a 'mature' RP (like rated 'R' type). Are you okay with that?: Yes​

Jubilee
Jubilee.jpg
Statistics
Affiliation: SHIELD
Relatives:Dr. & Mrs. Lee (deceased),Hope Lee (paternal aunt)
Known aliases:Jubilee,Wondra,Jubes

Jubilation "Jubilee" Lee is a mutant originally from Beverly Hills, California.

History
Born the daughter of prosperous Chinese immigrants, young Jubilation was sent to an exclusive Beverly Hills school, where her talent for gymnastics was discovered. Jubilee spent much of her time roller-blading with friends at the local mall, but ultimately ran afoul of mall security. Facing juvenile detention if caught, Jubilee panicked and first manifested her mutant ability to generate explosive energy. Soon after, her parents were mistakenly killed by hit-men.

Jubilee fled to the only home she had left - the mall. She survived as a petty thief and street performer, using her mutant powers to put on shows for the crowds. Mall security eventually tired of her eluding capture and called in a team of mercenaries. That same day, the mall was visited by several SHIELD agents. When the mercs attacked Jubilee, the agents came to her aid and then "apprehended" her, seeing the potential for a new agent. Faced with the choice of jail or training and indoctrination into SHIELD, she chose the latter.

Powers
Energy Plasmoids: Jubilee possesses the mutant ability to generate what she calls her "fireworks:" energy globules that varied in degrees of power and intensity. The globules obey her mental control, traveling where she directs them, arranging themselves in balls, streamers, and other shapes, and exploding when she wishes. These combinations can result in anything from a multitude of colorful sparkles capable of temporarily blinding a person to a fairly powerful detonation, capable of smashing tree trunks or metal objects. Jubilee can absorb the fireworks back into her own body without harm. According to Emma Frost, she has the potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level.

Psionic Shields: Jubilee's mind possesses a natural defense against telepathic detection or attack. These psionic shields render her mind "slippery" and invisible to telepathic beings unless they know precisely what to mentally scan for.

Abilities
Basic SHIELD Agent training
Gymnastics: Jubilee is also skilled in gymnastics and had qualified for the Olympic Games before her parents were murdered.
Hand to Hand Combat: She is also a good hand to hand combatant, having received some training from Agent May.
Agent Fitz has helped her with coming up with Mnemonics to help her with her Dyscalculia and has helped her some with learning the physics behind her powers.
Athletic, Lockpicking
Leadership: She also seems to have the makings of a good leader.

Weaknesses
Jubilee suffers from Dyscalculia.

Attachments

• Jubilation_Lee_(Earth-7964).jpg
    Jubilation_Lee_(Earth-7964).jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
@Gands You recommended this side thing go to PM on your IC post. I... Guess that's alright? I'll try to get something sent your way today or tomorrows

Dear Gang:
I want to take a moment to thank you all for continuing to hang in there with our little story. It's sometimes gotten off the tracks a little, but we've always pulled it together! So, thank you. To each and every one of you.

and... we'll do one more round of interpersonal non-fighty stuff... and then fighty stuff!
Love always, Ashley.

I should get something out later this weekend! I'll just keep rolling through IC until @Gands says otherwise ^^