1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
I'm considering a couple right now...a female version of Yellowjacket....or even the Red Skull....not sure yet.

I'm considering a couple right now...a female version of Yellowjacket....or even the Red Skull....not sure yet.
If you're considering the Red Skull, that'd tip me towards playing his daughter, Sinthea. @MST3K 4ever

Red Skull is a no go, I'm afraid

I think I know who I'll run for my baddie/merc...

taskmaster_no_1_by_alexgarner.jpg
Taskmaster

So here's our idea...
Wilson Fisk isn't happy with how things are going. And now he seems to have at least one less guardian breathing down his neck. Given the state of the world, he sees an opportunity. So he puts together his own band of metahumans (puts them on his payroll), and lets them loose on hydra. Or whatever organization stands up to him. Eventually... that'll mean the Avengers.

Thoughts?

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Wilson Fisk isn't happy with how things are going. And now he seems to have at least one less guardian breathing down his neck. Given the state of the world, he sees an opportunity. So he puts together his own band of metahumans (puts them on his payroll), and lets them loose on hydra. Or whatever organization stands up to him. Eventually... that'll mean the Avengers.

This works even better for Ward since HYDRA won't want anything to do with him since he was caught. I like it.

So here's our idea...

Thoughts?
You realize that it was Fisk that initially bought Jessica Jones' building (then deeded it to her) and got her on the team. Not that Fisk has any problem with having his operatives working on opposite sides - Not that Jessica is an operative more than just the coercion, or knows exactly who she's working for. She's pretty sure it's the Kingpin, but has no clue that the Kingpin is Fisk...

But other than that little hitch, I'm fine with it. Taskmaster has worked for Fisk in Marvel canon at least once.

Last edited:
Just so everyone is on the same page.. the gas the drones are pumping into the base will only effect Laura.

They would notice it yes, but it wouldn't effect them. Laura was trained for it to have that effect on her

daacff27f3a4e031c22c9779c471e7a4.jpg

On a non serious note... Oh naughty Jessica

Jessica does the - Hell yeah I was right - dance somewhere off in the distance...

She's still gonna ask Mystique/Maria - why the hell did you turn into me in lingerie?

@Ms.Ezra

Speaking of which, @MST3K 4ever if Matt gets in the room, he'll get the sense she is telling the truth. But if he's inclined to do a test, I'm prepped for that.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever