1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
I doubt it... I'm dedicated in a 1x1 right now and am on standby for an opportunity to post in the group rp.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I was waiting for one other specific person to post before I did.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
@Camleen
Just checking, but do you want us to post or are we still waiting for someone? Because I dont really have any ideas for plot stuff with Wade but I can have Munch do some stuff.

I can work something out if need be! It'd just only affect those in New York that's all

I'm pausing Rise of the Marvels.

I know some of you saw this coming. With the sudden slow down. But please, let me explain.

Someone left that I considered a co-gm, who helped me out a ton. When he left, that extra burden was put to me.

As some of you know, I had major surgery 9 days ago. I'm nowhere near recovered yet. The pain I'm sometimes in, my mind wandering because all I can do is sit here, and the feeling of not being at work is really pressing.

So let me have a few weeks, please. If someone wants control, cool. If you want to keep control after these few weeks, cool. I would, in the least, like to come back as a character. And help run things.

When it does start up again, I'll issue invites to everyone currently in the RP. If you want to come back to the story, you are more than welcome. If you don't, I completely understand.

This is on me, no one else. I sincerely and humbly apologize to each and every one of you.

Love always,
@Camleen / Ashley

I'm pausing Rise of the Marvels.

I know some of you saw this coming. With the sudden slow down. But please, let me explain.

Someone left that I considered a co-gm, who helped me out a ton. When he left, that extra burden was put to me.

As some of you know, I had major surgery 9 days ago. I'm nowhere near recovered yet. The pain I'm sometimes in, my mind wandering because all I can do is sit here, and the feeling of not being at work is really pressing.

So let me have a few weeks, please. If someone wants control, cool. If you want to keep control after these few weeks, cool. I would, in the least, like to come back as a character. And help run things.

When it does start up again, I'll issue invites to everyone currently in the RP. If you want to come back to the story, you are more than welcome. If you don't, I completely understand.

This is on me, no one else. I sincerely and humbly apologize to each and every one of you.

Love always,
@Camleen / Ashley
No worries! I completely understand! Get better soon! :D

@Camleen Understandable. IRL over RP! I'll still shoot PMs your way.

Just as an update...
Posting is in the process of happening. We had to do a little behind the scenes thing, which will be explained IC. So just be patient for us, please.

Hey gang sorry I haven't been on lately...I've been at the beach this week and I wont be home until Sunday...but I am still around.

Reactions: Gands
First off I apologize for not posting/being around. The usual getting back into the office routine and second great upheaval at the office.

I will replying and so on probably Friday or Saturday.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Gands and Camleen
Would it be possible to continue without Michale's immediate post. It will be at least 10 days before he is available.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Ok, a couple of quick note.

We are extremely sorry to see Mst3k leave our story. Unfortunately, real life is presenting new challenges, hopefully positive. I have nothing but good wishes for this talented roleplayer.

In that light, I am happy to say, one of our own happens to be a big Cap fan and will take over that role in Mst3k's absence.
My thanks to Lucky, our new Cap.

Haello! Still lurking waiting fer an opening. If something is New York worthy and it somehow slips pst my radar ples don't hesitate to tag me!

I got tagged =o Wot can I do for ye in ze IC?

I think it was a courtesy tag. but, good news. I have some antics for you to investigate. Give me a day or two to post it for you !

More posts coming tonight, I expect plenty of activity the next few days.

@Furasian..Sorry, didn't forget you entirely. Will have something up for you tonight.