1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
One of our folks is having some amount of upheaval in their life, so bear with us as the dust clears and they are able to post.

Thanks

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Thank you.

If you are reading this, I want to express my sincere and most humble gratitude towards you.

You see, 1 year ago today was the first IC post for this little RP we've come to call 'Rise of the Marvels'. When we started, I truly never saw it getting as far as it has. I never imagined we would be able to hold onto such a talented array of players. But here we are. I wanted to do something special for you guys... but I mean what can I really do aside from expressing my most heartfelt gratitude to you.

For years, X-23 has been one of my fave comic book characters. Anyone that knows me knows this. I wanted to badly to RP her here on Iwaku. But every time I inserted her into a promising RP... it ended up dying. People just lost interest in the story they made. And I was discouraged... so discouraged. So I said 'eff it, I'll do it myself!'. And Rise of the Marvels was born. Gands helped me out a lot, listening to my ideas and offering advice. Ms. Ezra helped a ton too, offering support and great ideas for how to start. And it wasn't easy to get started. I think I worked on the concept and the first post for almost a month. But once the ball started rolling... all of you stepped up and we made magic!

Yeeeeeeah there have been some hiccups, of course. We went off the tracks a little at one point, but thanks to some dedicated players we got back in it! And now... I like to think our story is as good as its ever been! We're going to start a new little arc very soon (conflictastic!), and beyond that... well that's up to all of you!

So thank you. Thank you for letting me play as my gal, and thank you for your continued inspiration and awesome work. Our story is amazing, and it's just getting started!!

I'll be posting tomorrow, ya'll.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Stick to the posting order please. I thought it was my turn but it's not yet. Sorry

Okay so I was able to get something up now...enjoy.

My next post will be advancing time just a day or so. I ask your patience, since it might take a few days to craft it. If anyone has any reservations about this, please just PM me!

My next post will be advancing time just a day or so. I ask your patience, since it might take a few days to craft it. If anyone has any reservations about this, please just PM me!
Will that affect my side of things? :o

It's going to involve things in the avengers base for the moment

Okay gang! Post is up! We'll continue the posting order now, with it now being @Gands turn!
And keep in mind what your character will be seeing should they arrive... Laura fighting an apparent intruder!

So I've been thinking...
Would we want to perhaps start to expand our little story a bit? As in... create a second team? An antagonist team, perhaps? This is early early like superearly in the thought process, but I wanted to test the waters. Everyone could have a character on the Avengers and one on the baddies team. They could be Hydra agents, or just a merc group, or just a group of villains out and out.
Thoughts?

So I've been thinking...

Would we want to perhaps start to expand our little story a bit? As in... create a second team? An antagonist team, perhaps? This is early early like superearly in the thought process, but I wanted to test the waters. Everyone could have a character on the Avengers and one on the baddies team. They could be Hydra agents, or just a merc group, or just a group of villains out and out.

Thoughts?

I like it a lot. I would want Ward to be on that team and it would help by giving me something to do.

So I've been thinking...
Thoughts?
I'd be up for it. I could play Elektra as a merc or Sin as a flat out villain. Possibilities are endless.

So I've been thinking...
Thoughts?

I like it a lot. Let's do it.

And also.. whatever auto-hits I do, I spoke to the player before hand. I won't do that to anyone unless we both agree upon it.

Reactions: Michale CS
So 3 players have said they would make a character for the baddie team. @MST3K 4ever, did you want to make a char for it? Anyone else? I'm just trying to get together what I need to add or look for in regards to members.

Reactions: Michale CS