1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
Hay a post. I'll try to get something out when I can!

Edits note: Y'all know it's been a long time when folks forgot yer character's name lol XD I am working on the post tonight but currently am at work

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands
So this is something that has been discussed amongst a few of us. Since I started this whole little story thing, I feel obligated to bring it up.

Posting.

We need posting. I know the story has become convoluted, and it's not exactly going as I foresaw it. but it is going! So I need your help to KEEP it going!

Given that... NEW RULE: I need at least 3 posts a week from everyone.

I don't think that's asking a ton, is it? I mean it's a post almost every other day. And it will keep us going, I think. Now if you can't... like you're gonna be away from a computer or something for a few days, just let us know! But outside of that... the first time you can't you'll just be skipped in the order. The next time... well we'll take a look at it. I don't want to lose any of you, but please do not doubt I will drop anyone I need to in order to keep the story going. Hell ~I~ almost left because I thought it might be best for the story. I didnt, of course, but still.

So that's the new rule. If you can't keep up, please let us know. If this discourages you from our story, then we can talk. But this rule isn't going to be done away with because people can't keep up. Most of us are in RP's with more strict posting rules.

I hope this doesn't turn any of you off. Just know I need to do whatever I have to in order to keep us rolling.

Love ya! ~Ash/Camleen/WorryWart

(I superhope I don't miss anyone in the tags!)
@Gands, @Ms.Ezra, @LuckycoolHawk9, @Michale CS, @Sir Kaltao, @Dunruffle, @The Wanderer

• Useful
Reactions: The Wanderer
Hey there, figured I would just pop in and officially say I am dropping out. Awhile ago, (I forget when exactly) I was left behind in posts. I am pretty sure it was my fault for not checking alerts or something so nobody worry about me blaming/pointing fingers at anyone. When I did finally realize my mistake I checked the thread and Deadpool/Munch had kinda disappeared, figured I had been dropped by the group and went on my way (again no hard feelings). But I keep on occasionally getting tagged in posts (intentional or not I dunno) so I figure I would just make a post here to clear things up.

Edit: But if you guys need someone to step in for someone who has also left I can try to figure out a way to reintroduce deadpool and munch.

Thank you for letting us know, dude. No worries! See you in Strangers!!

I just don't post as often as I am waiting for everyone else to post... but sure easy peasy

I shall post later tomorrow Sorry for delay!

Reactions: Gands
GAAH I NEED TO POST! BUT WORK IS EARLY TOMORROW

*Yanks chair to table*

LETS GIT R DOOONE

I know many of you are sticking with the posting rule... but some aren't pulling their weight. And I'm kind of losing my patience. We made this great story for everyone, and I will not allow it to die because a couple people can't keep up with posting.

If you're still in, say so and post as I laid out above. If not, just kindly bow out and I will thank you.

I have zero problem blowing this thing up and starting over to get consistent posters that want to help build this story.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
I am SO still in.

I am still around! Work has been killing me and my spot is a side gig.. But that doesn't mean I am giving up!

I am still here. Three characters and all.

@Camleen No need for the question mark, I'm still doing Ward. :) ( He's stubborn and he isn't exactly going to go away even when caught.)

Question @Camleen Would it be too late for me to double up and figure out a way to squeeze in another character? Namely...

74962-104Bk.jpg
64db80e3e673f472af856c6fcebe23ba.jpg

After this mission, of course... or maybe she's a captive or something? However you wanna work it. Maybe I could be out there with @Furasian 's character. Him coming across Jubilee on the streets isn't beyond credibility.

Whatever works is find by me. Currently I am on standby for the next gm/NPC post in the scenario Ronald's in.

@Camleen Heya it's my turn to post but like i said before I never really got a post to work off of after I did my last Ronnie post. If I post again it'd be just me writing a solo story instead of a group rp to even a 1x1

Okay manno. Thank you for letting me know. I'm sorry you're not more intertwined with the narrative. I've felt bad for it this whole time. If I can do more for you, please say so. Or if you'd like to adopt a second character, well just give it thought. We can work it out.

Okay manno. Thank you for letting me know. I'm sorry you're not more intertwined with the narrative. I've felt bad for it this whole time. If I can do more for you, please say so. Or if you'd like to adopt a second character, well just give it thought. We can work it out.
If anything I could settle with just being put on standby mode until something pops up for me to work off of. After all that's what side characters are for!

That means I'll be reduced to just lurking and not posting however which also means I'll need to be taken out the rotation until someone calls me back into the action.