1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
These have been my Homage to all of your characters
Cause I think this so far has been terrific and look forward to more. ! !

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
We were talkin about pics, and i said he should post some of the ones we've found. and we just kept goin lol

just some interesting pics we found of all of our characters. well he mostly found. hehe

e9533c6ada71b4b39e8ae8b568c9971e.jpg

Okay guys and dolls! Who are we waiting on? Everyone still in the pool?

I will try to get a post up tonight. Will probably send wade to hang out with fandral

Reactions: Gands
As per our discussion earlier, I'd just like to point out we want to try to get everyone to post at least twice a week. That way we can keep our story going! If you can't, just let us know!

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Sue is waiting for Fandral....Cap is waiting for other team members to post.

Just making sure, but is it currently night or day? Because fandral and sue are at the park at night (I think), and it seems cap and his group are arriving at the base during the day.

I was planning on Fandral hearing about the attack on radio & heading over there. In theory anyhow

I'm going to do a Cap post and have it up in a bit. I'm going on the semi-leap of faith that everyone currently on the team is with Cap. (Looking at @Dipper , @Gands , and @The Wanderer) @Angelic Fusion Cap will interact with you during the battle.

Nothing against you @Gands or @Dunruffle I will reply to your conversation I promise (I think this is gonna be a LOT of fun!), but it's been awhile since I've done a Cap post and I won't do a back to back posting. I will post as Sue once there is at least one post after Cap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands
I am ready to post for Wanda, but I would rather see Logan / Dipper post first if he doesn't mind.

As for Fandral, happy to wait, will be patient. If timing doesn't work for him to get to Icarus, he will end up at the docks with Wade and Noir spidey worst case.

@Dipper @MST3K 4ever @Camleen

Just as an FYI...
I'm not 100% how the 'battle' at the docks will go, but I get the impression ya'll are gonna be expecting armagedon (sp) itself. But it isn't going to be like the battle of midway or anything. Sure most of you guys can/will engage the gangs that are coming in from the outside, but the main fight at the docks is going to be kind of quick. relatively. Some may even see it as anti-climatic. But for me and @Furasian, the point of the battle is going to be where it leads for our characters.

So just be patient, okay?

And thank you all for hanging in there with us!

And also! If y'all are ready, go ahead and post your fights on the putter gangs coming in. Laura's fighting wont last more than 2 posts (I think)... But intend to make them hella good 2 posts.

Feel free to use the npc mobsters as you wish. Use your imagination! There would be enough gangs for 1 of our characters to maybe take a group.. That's how I see the relative numbers.

Have fun with it! Put on a show!

I don't know if it matters or anyone would have even noticed, but i changed Laura's age from 18 to 16. So any timeline stuff I discussed with some people, just take 2 years off what we talked about. This makes her closer to her age in the comics at this point. It's not a big deal whatsoever, but it was bugging me.

Okay my post at the docks is up.

Laura just took out the major threats she initially saw. there are more of zebra daddy's gang out there. Just haven't got to them yet.

The rest of the other gangs would be moving in now. Feel free to intercept!