1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
I do know ooc that deadpoll was planning to attend. Fandral will go with him.

Hrmm, I am thinking maybe have wade mention the docks offhand then go with the timeskip to the next morning or something.

Could be the same night frankly In my opinion. Wade would just say oh crap, we have to get to the docks. Because that we be his priority. Please assume, as I will, that Fandral will take Wade on the motorcycle.

Threw out a post for Peter. Will work on one for Pietro in the morning. [Got a killer headache.]

Hope it's alright.

@Camleen @Furasian

And also to be clear..

Just because one part of the dock fight might be proceeding or not, that doens't mean all parts need to move at the same pace. These groups of thugs, at the moment, are separate from one another. So they can all be dealt with differently. We'll deal with the time differentials when we have to. I don't think it's an issue at the moment. I just want ya'll to have fun with this, and with the consequences (Cap i'm looking at you!)

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Okay I got Sue to the fight with Deadpool (Or the jokester as she is calling him) and Fandral and everyone else. If I missed someone I'm sorry. It feels really good to be in a group like this with some many wonderfully creative people. I enjoyed this post with Sue. It's gonna be a lot of fun writing for her.

I will be out of town until Tuesday so no IC replies from me.

I'll keep track and can post in the OOC

Just a heads up I might not be able to get a post out as fast as I wish to. Theres just SO many variable for me to consider in this next post and I don't wanna leave any detail out! ((That and this job I got is slamming me))

Told ya it'd be complicated!!

Give me some time to look over all the posts, and I'll try to get a reply up when I can.

Okay no one panic.

I realize it's been a little bit since we've seen movement, but posts are coming, I promise. Everyone that owes a post knows they owe a post and they'll get one up as soon as they can. If nothing else we can figure some workarounds for a round or two to get our story moving!
@Dipper, @Angelic Fusion and @Furasian will be posting very soon!

Last edited:
The post is about 25% complete on my end, but I am still occupied with a lot of irl stuff right now. Fortunately I have read all the posts involving Ronald and have a foundation for the post.

its finals week too, and I am falling behind in my other RPs *Stresssss*

I want to get all my obligations sorted out tomorrow here and in other Rps

Reactions: Gands
I will try to make a post for Quicksilver after work today. @Camleen

Thanks for checking in everyone!

If I can be of assistance to any of you, please please just message me!

@Furasian if you'd like to brainstorm, just message me. Your post is an important one for us all.
I mean...
Lemme help take some pressure off if I can. I know you're feeling like you're being overloaded a little. But we all appreciate your efforts! No pressure, man! Get it done when ya can!

Love you all!
Camleen/Amianne/Ash!

Reactions: Dunruffle
Great post @Furasian!
I'll post today/tonight!

How many guys should we say are left to mop up? Anyone have a quick suggestion? 2 more groups? More? Do we want them to split up and each take out a group?
X will go ahuntin for one of the groups herself.

I would say 3 groups of thugs. If X is going solo it will give the others a chance to split up

Is there anyone in the Ronald group who hasn't replied, because once everyone has replied once I'll have another Sue post up.

In terms of Cap just need @Angelic Fusion to reply and I'll reply.

I'll post X tonight . For part of the post she's going to react to sue being there. So if you could let me post her first that'd be cool

I'll post X tonight . For part of the post she's going to react to sue being there. So if you could let me post her first that'd be cool
No problem with that. Go ahead with that.