• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
So Laura handled one group... he group nearest to them Fandral took care of (sorry about that). So you can say there's 2 more groups out there, mebbe ambush ones like X dealt with. sorry if this screws anyone up!

Last edited:
Psylocke will be posting tonight or tomorrow

THERE. I apologize sincerely for being so slow. It's not my best work, unfortunately, and writing an actual fight would take too much attention, so I hope it's alright despite its shortcomings.

Sue posting coming up by Monday at the latest.

Reactions: Gands
For the moment, we'll go ahead and skip @Angelic Fusion. We can just say Betsy slipped out for the moment

Hey I know Spider-Man: Noir is in here, but do you mind if I take up regular ol'Spidey? Preferably one inspired by the current MCU version?

If @The Wanderer has no objections. We talked about that when the rp first started, actually.

Alright cool, I'll hopefully have a sheet up later today!

So how are we doin? We still on track with getting our posts out?

Still standing by on other posts

Sorry gang...life has gotten in the way...I will try to have a post for each up...in the next 24-48.

Sorry gang...life has gotten in the way...I will try to have a post for each up...in the next 24-48.
Take your time life is a priority!

As long as everyone holds out for the awesome part of the ride I think we should be fine. I'll be sure to have the next Ronnie post after your post and @The Wanderer 's post

@MST3K 4ever Do you mean Cap is alerting Ward not to shoot Lincoln and watch him?

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Heya guys! Furasian here announcing that while planned for tonight his post is gonna have to be postponed until tomorrow. Lost track of the time.. Sorry!

UPDATE: Just had another bump in the road. Due to some issues in class I have to dedicate more time into making sure I pass this upcoming makeup test or I might loose my job. That can not happen! All hands are on deck to make sure I survive this test.

Last edited:
So!
I'm gonna post tonight. And X-23's timeline will be a little offtrack with everyone else's. Since she's gonna be roaming solo for a post or two. But when it comes time for her to encounter one of y'all, it'll be right. Just trust me!