• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
So I fibbed.
Everyone who hasnt yet, post this round. The start of the next round of posting will be the skip. Basically when it's maria's turn again.

Let me know when the time skip has occurred and I will begin working on my post. I have the gist of it outlined.

Maria's next post will be time skip

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Ready to go once I find out how far in advance the time skip is. I am REALLY looking forward to bringing Cap and Sue back into the mix. It will probably be a lengthy one just so you all know.

Would everyone just wanna do some 1x1 rps for what Maria indicated? And then we can just time skip as a whole, while stil letting ya'll rp out whatever you wanted on an individual basis. does that sound reasonable? Opinions, please

It also works for me.

Okay... so if'n ya'll want, go with 1x1 rps for your assigned characters. Have fun with it. Tonight i'll post the time skip. It'll be 2 weeks. Cap and Susan will be coming back... and a new threat will emerge!

Alrighty then! Can't wait to see what happens next!

And thus work on one of the most hyped events (my re-entry post) begins. I will have it up between 12 & 12:30 AM.

Last edited:
Brief update:
Me and @Gands are about done with our 1x1 PM rp with Fandral and Laura. I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow. Prolly tomorrow since I'm goin to donate tonight after work. Which I'm about to leave for.
I would also like to share that I'm having surgery on Thursday, and I'll of course not be around in any meaningful way for the next few days after. I'm assuming a few days, at least. Given that, I'm going to have Laura take off and take care of some personal business. That's not just a line I actually have something important in mind heh.
So while I"m not around, let's keep Rise going! When you guys feel good enough about your PM RP's to finish them up, come on back to the main thread! A villain will be making himself known here soon!
Love ya! ~Ash/Camleen

Life got in the way yesterday...working on the post right now.

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
And I guess I shoulda said something earlier... I'm actually able to keep up with posting now. Surgery went fine, but i'm still in a bit of pain of course. As i've been tellin everyone, they cut 5 pounds of excess skin off me. So at least i'm lighter! im slowly getting back into the groove of things. and since ill be off for 3 weeks... im gonna be bored out of my mind. i was already bored yesterday!
So keep up the posting! it's time for our story to move on!