• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
As of now with the group it's mid morning

Alright I'll post it being around that time.. 8 amish?

8 to 9 am yeah

Ok Munch the pitbull is officially on the team! Since I dont have a second character I figured I would make Munch my second character so he can interact with others independently.

(Also do you guys want me to find a pic for Munch?)

Edit: too late I couldnt help myself

e4633cbfee0ca68ae34ee3b31f029716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gands
@Camleen

I just realized that Munch is not a canon character. I remembered you saying that you want as few non-canon characters as possible. Now I know Munch is not a full fledged OC character but I figured I would just double check to be sure. If Munch needs to be written out I can have Wade give him to Weasel or something.

I'm known to bend this rule VERY slightly. And in this case I'm willing to bend it again.

Munch is approved.

There's an odd statement if taken out of context.

Addendum: On the flip side of that coin, I really wish you would have allowed me time to respond to Wade and Munch running into Laura. I maybe would have had an interesting perspective. And given that, I'm going to be bringing up new posting rules. Mostly about a loose posting order and character interactions. When I get the wording right I'll be putting it up!

Last edited:
I shall be posting tonight after work. I got most of it dobe before I came to work

Alrighty! Do you want to set up a brainstorming session for the next happening in New York?

For this moment at this time for just now I had intended for the rp to go into a character/team development phase. I have an idea as to what will happen next in regards to outside conflict. But I don't want this rp to be going from one action piece/fighting to the next action piece/fighting.

For this moment at this time for just now I had intended for the rp to go into a character/team development phase. I have an idea as to what will happen next in regards to outside conflict. But I don't want this rp to be going from one action piece/fighting to the next action piece/fighting.
Right-o. Well I have pretty much gotten most of what I can on the table. I am on standby for the time being!

I'll see if I can at least slip a filler post on Ronnie's side. It should help establish some intel gathering on his end!

Detective Munch on the case!....sort of...if you count barking at a wall because of a smell that was already noticed.....I did not say Munch was a good detective...

Are we okay with skipping ahead a few days? Any objections?

Sorry about the delay. Ill post the skip tonight or tomorrow. please be patient with me.

A time skip is perfect. I was going to request one by about 2 weeks. Otherwise Cap's situation is pointless if he was only gone a day or two. And yes I do have a post in mind ...once the time skip happens I'll post.

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
Awesome! I'm sorry I didnt get it done tonight, guys. I'll do it tomorrow. I promise. I got my new hard drive for my PS4 tonight and I installed it and got all distracted.. so i apologize. tomorrow time skip! and welcome back Cap!

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever