• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
Working on a post right now.

Two things:

1) Working on a Cap post right now. If I miss anyone I apologize!

2) Next Wednesday I am on vacation for one week (going to Disney World!). I will keep track through the OOC...and I will TRY to IC post...but no promises on that.

Oh man have fun at disney!! As for cap's absence... we do have a high ranking shield agent that could take the reins while cap goes on a 'personal' mission. Im looking at you, @Ms.Ezra

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I updated the 'Info Thread' to show the basic layout of the Heroes base.

HBase001B.jpg

So! They all made it back to base, and Maria Hill is now in the play!
Do we want this round of posting to end with them getting shut eye, and then Cap starts the next round with either breakfast or the briefing? Opinions?

Oops, I posted before reading this. I can have deadpool wander back in the next morning or something.

I don't know if I have to point this out or if it even matters... But so far only wanda and logan know Laura's real name. Even the highest ranking at shield only know her as x23

So once more I don't know if I need to say this or not, but I am!
We can continue posting in the food area (its morning now) until Cap posts and convenes the meeting.

And also we still look forward to Noir and Pietro getting in! @The Wanderer

GM Notice:
So after a conversation with one of my plotting pals, I feel the need to point out something.

Keep in mind in our RP, some of the things and information we take for granted wouldn't be there. In essence, we're playing the Marvel universe only now starting to come together as a whole. Sure Cap might be well known, but Logan wouldn't be. Or Jessica really. So no one would have real knowledge of another character's origins or powers unless your version of your character SPECIFCIALLY was in a situation to know such things. Example.. people might assume logan and laura are somehow related based on looks alone, but the fact she's a clone wouldn't have been revealed yet to anyone. except those that have been specifically told.

Does all that make sense?

WOW! Great stuff everyone! I am right now working on my post that will make it possible to continue on without Cap and Sue for the time being.

Trust me when I say this...it's gonna be a shocker for this story.

I will say this.. that is an inventive way of stepping out for a few days. well done!

I knew there was a reason I was excited to have you as cap! Even if our previous rp didnt work out

Nice twist of things indeed. Ahm.. I'll need to know when we transition to ze next day! Ronald has a unexpected meeting with his watch captain tomorrow.

Since it'll be just you (for now) you can do that anytime. And then the slack will be reined in 'offscreen'. Kind of like i did with laura. does that make sense?

I will say this.. that is an inventive way of stepping out for a few days. well done!

I knew there was a reason I was excited to have you as cap! Even if our previous rp didnt work out

Thank you very much. I didn't want some thing cliche and I needed an out for Sue as well.

Besides this shows also...not everyone in the Government is on board with this or an ally.

I will try to keep up through my phone on the OOC thread while I'm gone .

I'll be able to post tonight after work.
"Please look forward to it!" :unicorn:

I'm thinking about initiating a new posting rate thing, also. Just because... well because I want to! I'm not saying it'll happen, but it'll be good for the RP I think. I'll of course keep ya'll apprised... and get your opinions on it before we do it. This is still OUR story, I'm just the one at the wheel. Ya'll are helping me navigate.

Depending on how hard we crank things up will probably affect ze quality of Furasian's (almost) once a week plan at the moment. Before the RP started I didn't have 10 hour shifts wearing body armor and dealing with car accidents. THAT HAS CHANGED!

I will say more power to police knowledge now that I work in that realm.

Reactions: Dunruffle and Gands
Question, what would you all think of Deadpool bringing Munch to the base as a literal guard dog?

Bud, a fine idea. You know the idea is for us to live at the base right?

I know, my original idea was to have wade give munch to his elderly neighbor

Hey what is the official time for the IC as of now? I need to know if I am posting day time or night time for this next post