• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
Look at us burnin up the forums! Great work everyone!!

Reactions: Dunruffle
Reply by Monday at the latest. My weekend just got real busy!

I shall post Laura as soon as @Dipper posts! Great work everyone! We got such a good group!

I'll try to get my post out whenever I can! I think everyone in the general area got their piece in, right?

If anyone wants to try and track down/interact with Wade feel free. I dont really want to randomly send Wade out without some kinda reason.

My apologies. I owed a post a day or so ago and I still haven't gotten to it when I should have. I'll start working as soon as I'm able.

hit me up if i can help.

ill be posting after logan and wanda! i think almost everyone else should be about good to go

I figure it'd be best if I post it here. I'm going to have to pull out of the RP simply because I've been bogged down with work both on the site and off, so I apologize. I'd really rather not, but if I stay I might slow the rest of you down. Much luck to you guys!

Thank You Dipper. If you find time in the future, you're always welcome back. This RP would have never gotten started without your insights. Thank you.

Just an FYI, Risers
Our Cap player @MST3K 4ever is having personal and professional issues, but assures me a post could be up by Thursday at the earliest. So let's just pump the brakes a little and wait patiently for the post!
If your character isn't personally interacting with Captain America or Sue Storm, then go ahead and post. Just don't get to far ahead! Otherwise, we'll be patient!

Yay! I'll post this afternoon after work!

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Heyyy posts! I'll work something out later but itlll probably close out Ronald from the docks

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Heyyy posts! I'll work something out later but itlll probably close out Ronald from the docks
I didn't say you could post other places senpai~
gifdec64.gif

They found me. YO THEY FOUND ME