• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
Anyone still with me?

Still figuring out where to go with Cap from here. Possibly have an idea for Sue...not sure though.

Still alive, waiting on other posts on my end before setting up a post at the docks

Okay, we've had a couple posts since my last post (the Hydra one). And a few people saying they're still here.
We need to keep this RP going.

So, everyone who is still playing post in the next couple days. You have till saturday. If you don't post, then you're being skipped. We can't let a few stragglers bring this down. Not this time.

@Gands @Michale CS
Dont get too carried away with the back to back posts guys. Though I understand that they are new charries so they need some fleshing out.

@Gands @Michale CS
Dont get too carried away with the back to back posts guys. Though I understand that they are new charries so they need some fleshing out.

That was just to set the scene and get Jessica into the mix. Don't worry :-}

And so I'm clear...
I want everyone to post that has NOT since my Hydra post by Saturday. On Sunday we're going to keep going with our story. If you haven't posted by Saturday, you're getting skipped.
I need to enforce the '2 posts a week' thing. I've been lax in it, and I feel like our story is on it's last leg.

Not going to let that happen without a fight.

I think a post by Saturday is fair, I think 2 posts a week is fair. If you disagree, contact me and we can talk.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Ill be following the same protocol. The next post will be very significant for those at the docks scenario. So get your post in!

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
The post is currently being worked on. I hope everyone is ready for conclusions!

I am not sure where the storyline will exactly go after this fight scene since I am only trying to elaborate on what happens police side of things, but perhaps @Camleen can brainstorm something that can continue with another chapter or merge the two groups together!

Depending on where the next couple posts go, I actually have a couple thoughts.

Great posts everyone!

So here's how I see it now...
Cap's team arrives at the docks, and it's up to ya'll how that goes. But I think Cap would still be wanting to build his team (up to you, @MST3K 4ever). And then... maybe a little team/character development depending on which direction you guys decide the story goes. I have a baddie in the wings, we might also seem some organized crime action (either full on or behind the scenes). So now let's see where it goes!
Ball's in you guys' court.... GO!

Okay I think I got everyone there in that post...If I didn't apologize just there were a lot of people to get to.

Good posts from everyone!
If it's your turn,then go ahead and post!
And let's see if we can keep up with posting twice a week!

Wow you guys are amazing! Good round of posts! Is it @Furasian turn again to start a new round? I'm working on Laura post, but she's still solo until logan gets to her soon. "Please look forward to it!"☯️

But you guys can go ahead with next round

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Post will be tomorrow after work!

• Love
Reactions: Camleen and Gands