• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ok I edited it hopefully its better
(Ill link you data about the heart/mask thing I mentioned)

Well, I just noticed that he has legitly no bio at all. ._.

Oh ok ill fix that! (Lol I thought we just linked their past lives and done!)

Ok, I'll make sure to look at that later, I gotta go for now.

@can't-type-your-name-XD (darkrai is a dragon)
Ok, so this is pretty much fine now. I'll go ahead and accept this, he'll be edited into the accepted characters list later. I'll also give you his room number once I do that.

@Crow
Ok, this looks good to me. But, just one thing you may want to fix: throughput the CS, it refers to him as Alessandro, but his name is... ehm... Montromercy? I'm gonna have to look at his name again XD

@can't-type-your-name-XD (darkrai is a dragon)
Ok, so this is pretty much fine now. I'll go ahead and accept this, he'll be edited into the accepted characters list later. I'll also give you his room number once I do that.

@Crow
Ok, this looks good to me. But, just one thing you may want to fix: throughput the CS, it refers to him as Alessandro, but his name is... ehm... Montromercy? I'm gonna have to look at his name again XD

Montmorency.

All fixed.

Okie cool so what do I do now??
(And what is this about the Ice, Fire, Earth clans??)

Lots of people went offline for long times.

I wouldn't know. This usually don't happen to me.

Welp, I guess I see if this get going or not.

No idea what the clan things are, I think the FAQ said it was like... Gender clarification or something?

@Takashi When is a good time to post?

@Crow
Any time, the latest GM post has been up for a while.

@still-can't-spell-your-name
In the first post of the thread, there's a link to the IC (in character) thread. There you will post and RP. Oh, and I noticed you're new here. Welcome to Iwaku! (ehm... sorry I didn't notice earlier XD)

Ok, so umm... there's been no training whatsoever as of now and it's nearly night time. So, was he away from the group the entire day off somewhere in the facility training on his own?