• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lol ok sounds cool so basically I make a Character/Oc that's the child of two fandom cannons??
(Btw sorry about the hold up I didn't get any notifications or alerts.

Well, no. Your character will be the reincarnation of 3-5 characters from media. Of course, 5 is only the max at the beginning, things can happen IC that will unlock extra past lives for your character to tap into.

Okie cool yeah noticed after I asked. I just need to find a name then my form is done. Where do I put it??

Name: Afriel
Code name: none
Incarnates: Akim (blood Lad)
KaNsai(Naruto)
Age: exact age is unknown speculated to be some where around mid twenties
Sexuality: Straight
Species: human
Personality: Crazy, unpredictable. Seemingly always in a good mood, but easily bored
Appearance: white and black hair Grey green eyes (his head is the only part of his body that stays the same)
Fears: oblivion
Incarnate Form Appearance: none
Hobbies: collecting 'parts', amazing money
Crush/lover: none as of now
Friends: unknown
Weapons: non most he uses end up breaking
Bio: Kakuzu , Akim Papradon (Pantomime) Afriel lived in a small village mostly isolated from the world living peacefully with his father his mother having died when he was born due complications with the delivery. He all ready has some small training from his father but it's mostly self defense and does not really count for combat other than him fighting various wiled animals(monsters as well if they exist in this world) that threatened the village he lived in
Common attire: leather jacket worn around shoulders, black jeans, DCs
Powers/abilities: control of all elements and the black threads within his body. Super human/demon strength and agility. The ability to use chakra/magic (including but not limited too spatial magic). The ability to steel others appendages and utilize the said appendage's abilities and properties. (He does not have full grasp of all of his powers yet but he has acquired a single mask/heart given to him by his father)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kakazu not Kansai for his incarnate

Ok, so first off, all player characters are fully human in this life. Of course, he can have the ability to utilize his demon abilities. "Control of all elements": does this just mean the basic fire, water, earth, air, light, and darkness or does it just mean he can control everything? XD So... control of all elements and stealing other's powers? Umm... if he has that ability he wouldn't be able to effectively use them seeing as he has zero experience. For example, stealing the gate of babylon from my character could result in Afriel accidentally opening a portal right behind himself and impaling himself with a spear or something... Or like stealing the hulk's abilities from Kameron might result in ruining his muscles from overexertion. So... yeah. Needs a little polish here and there, but a decent start.

Yes like the chakra natures
No no he cannot steal others powers just body parts that he can then exchange with his own so lets say he switches his arm with the hulks then yes his arm/the hulks would still have the same powers just in his possession now. But he would not be able to use that persons unique powers unless that power lays within the appendage he stole
Wait zero experience??
He is sorta human well mostly his body is composed of an assortment of human and non human body parts held together by black thread and moved with his magic and the black thread within his body.

Yeah, zero experience. Like how certain things put strain on you or require skill with it but he never got used to the strain or has no idea how to really use whatever he stole. Like say he stole an arm with the ability to slice through stuff like a blade. He would most likely just be flailing it around while not actually knowing how to use it. XD

And I'll have to read up on Chakra over on the Naruto wiki to see how all that stuff works.

Aww dang that sucks so they have to have zero experience??

Well, I suppose you could just say he has the ability to steal moderate knowledge of the abilities of the appendage he's stolen. It's just that since you didn't include anything like what I just mentioned, he would just have it, and use it however he thought it worked which may not be correct.

Well he wouldn't steal an appendage if he didn't know what it could do

That's not really what I meant. He would know what it can do once he saw it, it's just a question of whether or not he would know how to effectively use it.

Yes I understand
But no it's ok I'm just figuring out what I want to do because I don't really want to do a Rp where all the characters are budding noobs including mine.

Well, they're all on different levels as of now. So I don't think that's too much of a problem.

So he still is a noob but he can be semi-experienced? ?

Well, first off you could edit your CS with the changes we've discussed. Then I will take another look to make sure I didn't miss anything.

At the bottom of your post, there should be an edit button. Just click it and a window will come up that let's you edit whatever you want.