• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Janus Port: Shoreline (continued)

Then man glared at Jacob for a moment then looked away. He then pointed at a steel buildings marked "quarters."

"That is where you will be living during your stay here. Your rooms are as follows: Room 700: 'Beholder', and 'Transcendence'; Room 701: 'Win', and 'Bio Hell'; Room 702: 'Emperor', you are alone for now. Once you've gotten yourselves settled, meet me in front of that building."

He pointed at another slightly bigger building labeled "cafeteria."

"There you may eat if you wish, while I answer a few questions you must all have, dismissed."

Last edited by a moderator:
"How about no? Why was I taken here without an explanation. Are you CIA, FBI, or something like that shit, because I'm not coming along quietly. Like I said, I'm highly suspicious about this whole fiasco. Tell me what's going on, NOW!" He growled with the voice of Shao Kahn. 'I am not to be taken lightly."

That is where you will be living during your stay here. Your rooms are as follows: Room 700: 'Beholder', and 'Transcendence'; Room 701: 'Win', and 'Bio Hell'; Room 702: 'Emperor', you are alone for now. Once you've gotten yourselves settled, meet me in front of that building."
"Wait, why do I have to bunk in with a guy? That's too awkward!" Evelyn asked incredulously, her finger pointing at the so-called Emperor. "Why does he get his own room?"

"How about no? Why was I taken here without an explanation. Are you CIA, FBI, or something like that shit, because I'm not coming along quietly. Like I said, I'm highly suspicious about this whole fiasco. Tell me what's going on, NOW!" He growled with the voice of Shao Kahn. 'I am not to be taken lightly."
Evelyn rolled her eyes and snorted. Oh, this was too rich. They wanted her to bunk with... that.

"At least bunk me in with, heh, Bio Hell. He's fun."

"That is where you will be living during your stay here. Your rooms are as follows: Room 700: 'Beholder', and 'Transcendence'; Room 701: 'Win', and 'Bio Hell'; Room 702: 'Emperor', you are alone for now. Once you've gotten yourselves settled, meet me in front of that building."
Marcus nodded several times before his stomach growled way too loud. He tries to keep a straight face, but fail horribly. Looking around he stands there awkwardly, as he is not sure what to do.

@CyanDies

Sebastian shuffled in place awkwardly as he listened to the chatter around him. It seemed as that the man wasn't willing to give answers quite yet. Judging by Jacob's reaction to the thing and the general awkwardness everyone was feeling, no one was happy with the answer. He himself wasn't happy, but hey, maybe he'll learn something once they get to the place they were supposed to meet.

He turned to look over to the guy who called himself Bio Hell and cracked a wry smile. "Guess you and I will be rooming together," he said as he got closer to him, "Guess we'll get to know each other, eh? For now though, I think we should head over to the meeting place and get things over with."

His gaze turned to the luggage that was being taken down from the boat. "...Or we can move our luggage to the room then head over to the cafeteria later. ...Maybe they'll move it for us, I'm not sure." His gaze returned to the others that were there. "Well? Are we just going to stand around here or are we going to do something?"

@CyanDies

Sebastian shuffled in place awkwardly as he listened to the chatter around him. It seemed as that the man wasn't willing to give answers quite yet. Judging by Jacob's reaction to the thing and the general awkwardness everyone was feeling, no one was happy with the answer. He himself wasn't happy, but hey, maybe he'll learn something once they get to the place they were supposed to meet.

He turned to look over to the guy who called himself Bio Hell and cracked a wry smile. "Guess you and I will be rooming together," he said as he got closer to him, "Guess we'll get to know each other, eh? For now though, I think we should head over to the meeting place and get things over with."

His gaze turned to the luggage that was being taken down from the boat. "...Or we can move our luggage to the room then head over to the cafeteria later. ...Maybe they'll move it for us, I'm not sure." His gaze returned to the others that were there. "Well? Are we just going to stand around here or are we going to do something?"
Marcus looks over to the one with the codename "Win". Cracking a smile he says, "Yeah we should probably move our luggage." He picks up his luggage with ease, "Ah, hey do you want me to carry your things?" Since his strength had increased tremendously, it really wasn't a problem for him.
@chaosheart13

Janus Port: Shoreline (continued again)

The man looked down at his list of names and rooms and frowned. He was then suddenly lifted off the ground by seemingly nothing and floated away a bit confused. An older man then walked out of the same steel building the other had come from.

"I believe my colleague isn't too great at first impressions, yes? Anyway, all questions will be answered in due time. We are not from the government, more of a private organization. As for rooms, you should probably get used to your living arrangements, and as to the reason why this one gets his own?"

He pointed at 'Emperor'.

"There are five of you, so naturally one would be alone and the room pairs were randomly generated by our computer system from a list of current awakened here. And you..."

He looked over at the one who had yelled 'I am not to be taken lightly'.

"How interesting, didn't expect to see you here, ah well... you all heard the plans, I will however be taking the place of your old 'guide' for the day."

Marcus looks over to the one with the codename "Win". Cracking a smile he says, "Yeah we should probably move our luggage." He picks up his luggage with ease, "Ah, hey do you want me to carry your things?" Since his strength had increased tremendously, it really wasn't a problem for him.
@chaosheart13
"No thanks, I'll be fine," Sebastian said as he went over to his own luggage and pulled at it. Thank god for those little wheels they put on luggage so that he can move them around without lifting them. Looking over at Bio Hell, he gave a curt nod. "Right, I guess we should be going right about n-"

The man looked down at his list of names and rooms and frowned. He was then suddenly lifted off the ground by seemingly nothing. An older man then walked out of the same steel building the other had come from.

"I believe my colleague isn't too great at first impressions, yes? Anyway, all questions will be answered in due time. We are not from the government, more of a private organization. As for rooms, you should probably get used to your living arrangements, and as to the reason why this one gets his own?"

He pointed at 'Emperor'.

"There are five of you, so naturally one would be alone and the room pairs were randomly generated by our computer system from a list of current awakened here. And you..."

He looked over at the one who had yelled 'I am not to be taken lightly'.

"How interesting, didn't expect to see you here, ah well... you all heard the plans, I will however be taking the place of your old 'guide' for the day."
His hand slackened on his luggage and he gazed at the man suddenly being lifted off the ground like it was nothing. "...What...the...?" was all he could say as he gazed at the scene. dumbfounded. Guys? This guy just got levitated by something and I don't even know what's going on but it's freaking me out. Silence. Guys?

Was he using a jet pack? I bet he flew with a jet pack, Lucy said.

No! He just- He paused as another man came into view and took the place of the guy that had levitated away. He was getting goosebumps and bad vibes from him for some reason, he wasn't sure why though.

Sebastian? You cut off in the middle of your sentence, is everything alright? He jolted out at the sound of Alto asking him in worry.

Y-Yeah, I'll be fine. Just...this other guy gives me the creeps.

What other guy? He glanced back to take a look at him.

Our new guide, Allen. He's probably gonna show us around, but I'm still getting bad vibes.

It's alright, we're here for you. He smiled at that.

Thanks, Madoka. He snapped out of staring into space, conversing with his protagonists, before looking back at everyone else. He wasn't sure what to say.

"No thanks, I'll be fine," Sebastian said as he went over to his own luggage and pulled at it. Thank god for those little wheels they put on luggage so that he can move them around without lifting them. Looking over at Bio Hell, he gave a curt nod. "Right, I guess we should be going right about n-"

"Alright" shrugging he turns to walk towards to dorms when suddenly.

His hand slackened on his luggage and he gazed at the man suddenly being lifted off the ground like it was nothing. "...What...the...?" was all he could say as he gazed at the scene. dumbfounded. Guys? This guy just got levitated by something and I don't even know what's going on but it's freaking me out. Silence. Guys?

Was he using a jet pack? I bet he flew with a jet pack, Lucy said.

No! He just- He paused as another man came into view and took the place of the guy that had levitated away. He was getting goosebumps and bad vibes from him for some reason, he wasn't sure why though.

Sebastian? You cut off in the middle of your sentence, is everything alright? He jolted out at the sound of Alto asking him in worry.

Y-Yeah, I'll be fine. Just...this other guy gives me the creeps.

What other guy? He glanced back to take a look at him.

Our new guide, Allen. He's probably gonna show us around, but I'm still getting bad vibes.

It's alright, we're here for you. He smiled at that.

Thanks, Madoka. He snapped out of staring into space, conversing with his protagonists, before looking back at everyone else. He wasn't sure what to say.
[/QUOTE]
Jumping slightly at the guide floating off the ground! As an older man walks out of the building the other had come off. After looking at him, Marcus lets out a shuddering breath before unconsciously muttering something,
"Rip an-"
Covering his mouth he calms himself down, closing his eyes for a second, then he opens them. After calming down he looked around as he saw everyone else didn't really know what to do either.

"Wait, why do I have to bunk in with a guy? That's too awkward!" Evelyn asked incredulously, her finger pointing at the so-called Emperor. "Why does he get his own room?"
"He doesn't," said a voice behind the group. "And there's six of us. I'm room 702 as well, sorry I'm late."
Kameron arrived to the group, jogging from the direction of the docked boat. His clothing was simple, black jacket with a red t-shirt underneath,blue jeans, and sneakers. The only baggage he visibly carried was the backpack he was carrying over one shoulder.
He looked at the older gentleman and held up a folded slip of paper.
"This came from you guys, right?" he asked quickly. "I arrived at the dock but the boat was already leaving. Had to get around security and jump on literally at the last second."
He gave the group a second and caught his breath before continuing. "Don't worry about the briefing, I bugged the room before it started so I heard everything." Receiving blank looks, Kameron jiggled his backpack. Sounds of metallic and plastic objects could be heard coming from the backpack.

Last edited:
"I don't think we should accept what's going on here. I was brought here because I was curious but now I'm expected to sleep and live in some unknown facility without an explanation? I don't buy it. I don't buy it and I'm just leaving." Jake turned around and walked back to the boat. "If you don't want me on the boat I'll just swim".

Aaron was, to put it simply, confused. First, the one girl there pointed at him yelling. Then, the guy who seemed to be in charge floated away, replaced by an elderly man. And now he had a roommate. He turned around to face the newcomer and tried his best to be friendly in spite of his confusion. "Hey, so you're the new guy?" He actually had no idea there was one until a few seconds ago but whatever. "I'm your roommate, and while these codenames last, Emperor. Then again, you must know at least a little of this, seeing as according to your story, you've been with us the whole time." Aaron smiled a little, trying to at least make a decent first impression.

"He doesn't," said a voice behind the group. "And there's six of us. I'm room 702 as well, sorry I'm late."
Kameron arrived to the group, jogging from the direction of the docked boat. His clothing was simple, black jacket with a red t-shirt underneath,blue jeans, and sneakers. The only baggage he visibly carried was the backpack he was carrying over one shoulder.
He looked at the older gentleman and held up a folded slip of paper.
"This came from you guys, right?" he asked quickly. "I arrived at the dock but the boat was already leaving. Had to get around security and jump on literally at the last second."
He gave the group a second and caught his breath before continuing. "Don't worry about the briefing, I bugged the room before it started so I heard everything." Receiving blank looks, Kameron jiggled his backpack. Sounds of metallic and plastic objects could be heard coming from the backpack.

Evelyn turned to regard Cameron with an incredulous look before sudden burst out laughing.

"You-you bugged thi...this place before you got here?" She choke out between wheezes of laughter. After her humor had died down, she turned around and looked at the manager. "Man, you guys are bad at your jobs. Don't tell me, you need something someone to show you the ropes, right?"

@Takashi

Last edited:
"I don't think we should accept what's going on here. I was brought here because I was curious but now I'm expected to sleep and live in some unknown facility without an explanation? I don't buy it. I don't buy it and I'm just leaving." Jake turned around and walked back to the boat. "If you don't want me on the boat I'll just swim".
Kameron watched as one of the guys turned around and headed back to the boat. "You sure you don't want to at least hear them out?" Kameron called. "You could at least see if they've got any refreshments before you leave. It's a heck of a swim back."
To be honest, Kameron didn't completely trust the people behind the letter either but had seen no harm in learning more.
[BCOLOR=#000000]It's a good thing not to trust too easily. We don't know who these people are or what they are capable of. Take it slow and be careful.[/BCOLOR]
Ah, the Batman with his words of wisdom and caution. Even if this is a trap, I can still count on you guys.
Who said you could count on me?
Good morning to you too, Alex. Where's Max and Hulk?
Hulk doesn't seem to be interested in coming forward when there's nothing to punch. The cop's in the corner brooding.
Thought you were our professional brooder.
We take turns.

Aaron was, to put it simply, confused. First, the one girl there pointed at him yelling. Then, the guy who seemed to be in charge floated away, replaced by an elderly man. And now he had a roommate. He turned around to face the newcomer and tried his best to be friendly in spite of his confusion. "Hey, so you're the new guy?" He actually had no idea there was one until a few seconds ago but whatever. "I'm your roommate, and while these codenames last, Emperor. Then again, you must know at least a little of this, seeing as according to your story, you've been with us the whole time." Aaron smiled a little, trying to at least make a decent first impression.
Kameron snapped back to the present. "Oh, neat," he said with a grin, pleasantly surprised. So this guy was going to be his roommate, code named Emperor.
Abomination.
That's not very nice of you.
That's your code name, idiot.

"Right, Abomination. Nice to meet you."
Evelyn turned to regard Cameron with an incredulous look before sudden burst out laughing.

"You-you bugged thi...this place before you got here?" She choke out between wheezes of laughter. After her humor had died down, she turned around and looked at the manager. "Man, you guys are bad at your jobs. Don't tell me, you need something someone to show you the ropes, right?"

@Takashi
"And no, I did not bug the entire place, only the briefing room. I'd need a lot more devices if I'm to cover the entire island, though that's not a bad idea."
We could start by finding a tower or other elevated place.
Then I suppose we have a need for a bit of recon.
Kameron turned his attention back to the group's elderly host and clapped his hands together. "Right then, you were saying something about a tour?"

"And no, I did not bug the entire place, only the briefing room. I'd need a lot more devices if I'm to cover the entire island, though that's not a bad idea."
We could start by finding a tower or other elevated place.
Then I suppose we have a need for a bit of recon.
Kameron turned his attention back to the group's elderly host and clapped his hands together. "Right then, you were saying something about a tour
Evelyn chuckled and waved him off.

"Yeah, point is, you bugged this super-duper secret facility without even needing to be here, and now you're going to bug the whole thing! Man, if they're just going to let you have free reign over the place, they must be quite incompetent indeed. Bet you I'd have run a tighter ship.

Also, don't bug my room... unless you get off on me schlick at night, then by all mean, do bug my room, pervert. "

The elderly man looked at the new arrival.

"Ah, so 'Abomination' has arrived, good. As for the question of our security, no we don't need help. That boat isn't exactly anything special, we bought it to transport you, which it did. The more important buildings have a little more security, but for the most part, things here are pretty open to the awakened we train here."

He motioned toward the group.

"And as for why you're all here? Well, I'll make you all a deal, get your stuff into your rooms and get some food like my colleague instructed, and I'll personally tell you everything you need to know. If you still want to give up the opportunity we're presenting you with, then we will give you a ride back on the boat. Sound good?"

He looked at Jacob, almost singling him out.

"Answer before you take a swim by the way."

"Ah, so 'Abomination' has arrived, good. As for the question of our security, no we don't need help. That boat isn't exactly anything special, we bought it to transport you, which it did. The more important buildings have a little more security, but for the most part, things here are pretty open to the awakened we train here."

Evelyn laughed and nodded.

"Alright, sure. As you said."

"And as for why you're all here? Well, I'll make you all a deal, get your stuff into your rooms and get some food like my colleague instructed, and I'll personally tell you everything you need to know. If you still want to give up the opportunity we're presenting you with, then we will give you a ride back on the boat. Sound good?"

"Well, my suit is on the boat." The girl said, shrugging as she turned and made for the canteen. "Sure as hell not hauling the luggage myself. I'll get to it once I have something to fill me up. "

He motioned toward the group.

Sebastian remained quiet as he listened to what the other man had to say. Apparently he had all the answers ready and waiting for them, but they needed to settle down and get something to eat first. "Alright, will do," he said once the man's spiel was over. He hauled his luggage and aimed to put everything away first before he went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Guys? Do you think I should trust him?

No.

No.

No.

No.

Yes. Pause.

Wait what Madoka?

You should have faith in him. Whatever iss going on...well, he has the answer to everything, doesn't he? If you don't like it, you can always leave.

What if he doesn't let us leave, though? What then? Another pause.

Then we'll figure something out. For now, you should probably get settled down. Once that was said, he heard the voices in his head start to argue. Time to tune them out.

"I'm going to head to my room and put my luggage there. You wanna come with me, Bio Hell? Or are you going to grab something to eat?" he asked.

"Do I look like some dumb idiot about to be tested on by the government or whatever the Hell this is? I'm leaving, and I don't need a captain, because I know who I am." Jacob would be slowly transformed into Kratos, though not before he jumped into the waters. Mysteriously he left, as mysteriously as he was taken to the island, and he dived into the water and began to swim. . . "Don't try to stop me!"

Evelyn watched as her roommate transformed and jumped straight back into the water with a half smirk on her face.

Well, that was that.

"Cool! Got my own room. All is right in the world now. Be safe, bub!"