• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The aspiring writer sighs, "I can't help you with that since I'm built to fight." Marcus is supposedly biologically immortal. His brow furrows, "I mean you don't have to fight, It's not like you couldn't help people by making things" He says trying to help.

Marcus smiles weakly, waiting for the small thanks laced with dejection he'd usually get when helping others.
~~~~~~~~~
OOC-Sorry for the late reply my internet curled up and died.
Evelyn hummed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good with building all kinds of cool toys. You're looking at the proud inventor of the first function power armor." She stated proudly with a small smile as she put on a deliberately overblown smug pose.

"Maybe I can help out with finance. One of the voices in my head is stupidly good with money. He doesn't tell me, but I think he can model the entire global economy when give enough hardware."

OOC: Don't worry about it.

Evelyn hummed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good with building all kinds of cool toys. You're looking at the proud inventor of the first function power armor." She stated proudly with a small smile as she put on a deliberately overblown smug pose.

"Maybe I can help out with finance. One of the voices in my head is stupidly good with money. He doesn't tell me, but I think he can model the entire global economy when give enough hardware."
He grins cheekily, "Yea! You can still do good even with out an combat based power." Although power armor is admittedly pretty cool, "So, random question do you think magic is real?" He as this as he is curious whether or not magic is real, since all of this crazy shir is also real.

He grins cheekily, "Yea! You can still do good even with out an combat based power." Although power armor is admittedly pretty cool, "So, random question do you think magic is real?" He as this as he is curious whether or not magic is real, since all of this crazy shir is also real.
Evelyn blinked at the strange question.

"That's...hard to answer, honestly." She replied truthfully. "What do you consider magic? It's a very broad definition, you see, and sometime the lines are blurry. If you're talking about fairly tale magic, well, I've yet to see any conclusive evident pointing either way."

Evelyn blinked at the strange question.

"That's...hard to answer, honestly." She replied truthfully. "What do you consider magic? It's a very broad definition, you see, and sometime the lines are blurry. If you're talking about fairly tale magic, well, I've yet to see any conclusive evident pointing either way."
Marcus hums thoughtfully How long have you fought in Hell Dom? He feels him shrug as he speaks Grunt.(No clue.)

Marcus sighs, "I mean Hell is probably real."

Marcus hums thoughtfully How long have you fought in Hell Dom? He feels him shrug as he speaks Grunt.(No clue.)

Marcus sighs, "I mean Hell is probably real."
Evelyn hummed thoughtfully and scratched her chin.

"If that's the case, I'm truly curious on the admission process.Given the number of deads daily within humans alone, there must exist an industrial sorting algorithm for discerning 'good' from 'evil', as well as an universally reliable way to determine the level of 'evil' for distributing amongst the various circles." She was in full curiosity mode now. Her eyes had taken on a strange gleam, and she was pacing in circles around Marcus.

"I wonder, is there a unit for measuring the level of evil of an individual? Do they use the proposed unit of Hitler, whereas each Hitler represent six millions deaths of sentient and sapient beings? But obviously not all lives are equal, and there are people who deserved to go to hell, but does not have any death attributed to them. Not to mention, most sinner would never hit a miliHitler in their lifetime... It can't, right? I must know!"

"I do believe evil is measured in kiloNazis, not miliHitlers." Jake stated. "I'm curious why we're supposed to believe this. Hopefully we aren't supposed to be taken to some nut house facility. We just don't know what's going on."
"I would say that it's not a good idea to think on the ugliness of life while we're just about to get eaten or whatever. We really need to question the captain what exactly is going on again. As a matter of fact, how did any of us, including me, get dumb enough to be taken here in the first place?"

Evelyn hummed thoughtfully and scratched her chin.

"If that's the case, I'm truly curious on the admission process.Given the number of deads daily within humans alone, there must exist an industrial sorting algorithm for discerning 'good' from 'evil', as well as an universally reliable way to determine the level of 'evil' for distributing amongst the various circles." She was in full curiosity mode now. Her eyes had taken on a strange gleam, and she was pacing in circles around Marcus.

"I wonder, is there a unit for measuring the level of evil of an individual? Do they use the proposed unit of Hitler, whereas each Hitler represent six millions deaths of sentient and sapient beings? But obviously not all lives are equal, and there are people who deserved to go to hell, but does not have any death attributed to them. Not to mention, most sinner would never hit a miliHitler in their lifetime... It can't, right? I must know!"
Marcus shrugs, "I have no clue at all..." Staring at Evelyn ranting like a mad scientist, Marcus gets an idea, "You need to chill for a second, listen to this." Marcus gets out his phone and plugs in his earphones while trying hard to suppress his grin. After handing her an earbud, he pressed play.
~~~~~~~~~~
(OOC- Heroes Of Our Time Probably one of the loudest songs I like. Also, I have no idea where this came from.)

Janus Port: Dock 5a
The boat lurched to a stop right beside one of the docks. A few workers tied the boat up to the docking posts and waved at the new arrivals. A large, metal ladder was then leaned up against the boat and held there by another worker.

Sebastian frowned as he was ignored in favor of the two other people on the boat. He didn't mind that, but what he did mind was the fact the girl wanted to measure evil. In Hitlers. That creeped him out more than anything.

Who's Hitler? Triss asked. He could practically see her cocking her head to the side.

You don't want to know, Madoka said quickly, just as Lucy said, Someone who killed a lot of people through something called genocide. He's bad.

...So he's like the angels...

You sound bitter, Alto. You okay? Sebastian mentally asked.

No... Before he had time to ask even more questions, he saw that the shop was docking. The young man pulled himself away from the railing and went over to where a worker was putting down a ladder for them to climb down on. He glanced back at the other people with him.

"Guess we should go," he said, "Ladies first or do you want me to go first?" He knew that his joke was in poor taste, but it wasn't like he was going to room with anyone, right? There had to be a lot of room here, considering the fact that everything was too bizarre and that they would eventually find themselves...in a bad spot. He tried not to think about it as he glanced at the other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the boat stopped, Aaron turned away from the railing to see the rest of the group whom he must not have noticed in his hurry to get out of the room they did the briefing in.

"Doesn't really matter to me, I suppose", Aaron said, glancing around at the group.

"Should I not go first?", Gilgamesh said, a little annoyed.

You're a soul now, I'm not going to be rude to these people for the sake of your pride.

Marcus shrugs, "I have no clue at all..." Staring at Evelyn ranting like a mad scientist, Marcus gets an idea, "You need to chill for a second, listen to this." Marcus gets out his phone and plugs in his earphones while trying hard to suppress his grin. After handing her an earbud, he pressed play.
~~~~~~~~~~
(OOC- Heroes Of Our Time Probably one of the loudest songs I like. Also, I have no idea where this came from.)
Evelyn blinked a few times before bursting into yet another giggling fit.

"You know, not a lot of guys share metal with girls and expects them to enjoy it. You're lucky I'm not into the trash that everyone else listens to." She said, eyes closed and head swaying just slightly to the music.

"I'm more into Sabaton, but metal really isn't something I'm too mad about. I enjoy Classicals, mostly Wagner and Beethoven. Three guesses as to my favorites, first two don't count."

Evelyn blinked a few times before bursting into yet another giggling fit.

"You know, not a lot of guys share metal with girls and expects them to enjoy it. You're lucky I'm not into the trash that everyone else listens to." She said, eyes closed and head swaying just slightly to the music.

"I'm more into Sabaton, but metal really isn't something I'm too mad about. I enjoy Classicals, mostly Wagner and Beethoven. Three guesses as to my favorites, first two don't count."
Marcus shrugs, "Metal is usually something I don't listen to much, but Dragonforce makes some good music"

"Hm... Classical huh" A frown makes its way onto his face as he thinks about Classical music authors, "Bach, Mozart, and Vivaldi?" Not being too well versed in classical he put out the ones he knew. Knowing he'd most likely be wrong he looked around to find an escape. Marcus finds his escape, "Oh look over there! It's time to go!" A twitchy smile on his face he points over to the ladder leaning on the boat.

Marcus shrugs, "Metal is usually something I don't listen to much, but Dragonforce makes some good music"

"Hm... Classical huh" A frown makes its way onto his face as he thinks about Classical music authors, "Bach, Mozart, and Vivaldi?" Not being too well versed in classical he put out the ones he knew. Knowing he'd most likely be wrong he looked around to find an escape. Marcus finds his escape, "Oh look over there! It's time to go!" A twitchy smile on his face he points over to the ladder leaning on the boat.

Evelyn chuckled humorously at his attempt.

"Suu~uure... Good enough! Let's head ashore, shall we?"

Janus Port: Shoreline

A tall man wearing a black suit with a scar across his eye walked out of one of the steel buildings that were on the island. He stood in front of the boat about 20 feet from the dock. "Group up!", he shouted to the passengers on the ship. "You are now on Janus Island Training Facility, when you hear your code name called, you will answer with "here", now then..."

"Win!"
"The Beholder!"
"Transcendence!"
"Bio Hell!"
"Emperor!"

"Guess we should go," he said, "Ladies first or do you want me to go first?" He knew that his joke was in poor taste, but it wasn't like he was going to room with anyone, right? There had to be a lot of room here, considering the fact that everything was too bizarre and that they would eventually find themselves...in a bad spot. He tried not to think about it as he glanced at the other people.
Evelyn rolled her eyes good-naturedly at the offer.

"At least you tried to disguise this sausage fest with the plural. I appreciate that."

Not that she really minded it. She found most girl her age to be full and grating with their little unoptimized minds.

Well, she found most people to be full and grating with their little unoptimized minds. Some, like Marcus, are much more bearable than others, fortunately.

Where was she? Oh, yes, sausage fest mean getting her own board, which suited her just fine.

"Transcendence!"
"Here." Evelyn answered as her "codename" came up after "Win" and "Beholder". What kind of name were those? None of them made much sense to her.

If they're using this as a precedent to forcing her into leotards or spandex, she's going to blow up the Northern Hemisphere.

Somehow.

Aaaand people continued to ignore him. Looks like they were more focused on each other rather than him. Oh well. It was only a little later that he heard some sort of acknowledgement. With a sigh, he began to descend the ladder and stepped onto the docks. He took in the sight of the island and its buildings now that he was closer to them, not really impressed all that yet.

Then he heard that they were to shout out here when called. ...I was joking when I put down that code name... he thought to himself as he said, "Here," halfheartedly. He could hear the boys and Triss in his head snickering as he sighed. You guys, I swear... Shaking his head, he waited for further instructions as to what to do.

After climbing down the ladder Marcus had landed on the docks, finally going towards the man in the black suit. ...Scary Shuto says, C'mon he's not that scary... he thinks Okay a bit.

"Bio Hell!"

Oh... Ok. Marcus just sighs We are seriously doing this... seriously? He gulps thinking of something else he could have said, and nothing came to mind. "....Here!" Might as well get it over with...

Aaron walked to the ladder and climbed down. "Here"
"Should've been king..."
Shut up. The only reason I put down Emperor is because you wouldn't stop arguing about it. Seriously, either one is kind of...smug...
"Don't worry, maybe they won't suspect anything?" -- Ragna
"You'll regret listening to Gilgamesh" -- Adam
"So, when do we see the living quarters?" -- Krovanh
"Hell, even if they do find out, it'll be some good competition eh?" -- Kuraudo
OK ok, quiet for a minute. 1. Maybe they will, maybe they won't... 2. Yes, I'm sure I will...
3. No idea... 4. I'm sure it would be, but I'm not going to purposely give it away any time soon... that answer your questions?

"Yes..." -- Gilgamesh, Ragna, Adam, Krovanh, and Kuraudo

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am Beholder!" Jake stated. "This is all very strange. Now what the hell is going on? Are you getting to that sir?" Jake asked rhetorically. "Because we're all a little suspicious about this. At least I am, and I have good reason to be suspicious".