Status
Not open for further replies.
Luro said:
"... I also have to make Ozz one of my mistresses we are friends after all....so I gotta do this"

Can't decide if I like this quote or the one about bananas more. :P

That was fun been too long since I had fun with a post like that.
It was only a matter of time before Luro was documented as insane. Also, I couldn't pick my favorite quote from that post either.

Wait.
"Haha...when did I start caring so much..."
I think I'm gonna pick that as a favorite.

Oh I can't wait till he meets Hanako Fox, the excitement is real. Alicia's student oh...I have a list ready.

I thought it was already out there Aki and yeah...it's one of my favorites too.

Should I be worried? :P

Then again, I can't wait to see how she fits in with the rest of the old crew. New people always be fun too ....

Though ... I think Bells is gonna scare her a bit coz Bells is tall ;w;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Werking on Ray's post. Finally got it planned, but I need to go through the old RP for details (I'm a stickler for details).

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I was half hoping Ray be where my dude got shot, but either way I am excited to see what you have planned! :D

@Click This @CrossJustX how are your posts coming along? :P Cant wait to see what our soon to be ex naval peeps do.

@Arcadius I did not forget Kadi! Where's Kadi? :P

I'm a stickler for details)
If I ever forget a detail about PA bc I'm gonna, I'm going to you then lol

how are your posts coming along
Cross isn't posting first round cough cough there are other plans

Anyone have any clever names for this 'chapter'? I was gonna go with Getting the Band Back Together, but that was redacted when wow new people were actually interested (which is still awesome and brings me joy).

• Love
Oh yeah btw:
I think Bells is gonna scare her a bit coz Bells is tall
Battle of intimidation goes between Aidan, Elise, and Bells now. (based on CS personality for now)
Edit: Ha, they start off intimidating. And then they group with the weirdest band of pirates.

Alicia lost that awhile ago. Kadi...Nah, he wasn't in the running.

Reactions: Astoria
@Grothnor I have a really important question :D

Is someone from Lendria called Lendrian? Is someone from Cerania called Ceranian?

AND does Ray have an obvious Lendrian (?) accent?

EDIT: <.< The battle of the scaries begin ...

D8 Don't destroy the boat!

If it's alright, I'd like to join. It seems like a fun roleplay open to many possibilities. ^-^

If it's alright, I'd like to join. It seems like a fun roleplay open to many possibilities. ^-^
Oh wow more interest. This is very new for me okay.
Hmmm, yeah sure, send me your CS and we can discuss!

I was half hoping Ray be where my dude got shot, but either way I am excited to see what you have planned! :D

@Click This @CrossJustX how are your posts coming along? :P Cant wait to see what our soon to be ex naval peeps do.

@Arcadius I did not forget Kadi! Where's Kadi? :P
I've got a plan in mind. I'll try to enact it tomorrow for Elise!

• Love
Awesome, can't wait! (This goes to everyone's posts btw)

@Grothnor I have a really important question :D

Is someone from Lendria called Lendrian? Is someone from Cerania called Ceranian?

AND does Ray have an obvious Lendrian (?) accent?
Yes, natives of Lendria and Cerania are called Lendrians and Ceranians respectively.

As for the accent, I've never really thought about it. Since Lendria and Cerania are supposed to be England and France analogues (sorta), I suppose Ray could have an 'British' accent, though considering that that encompasses a WIDE variety of sub-accents, i haven't the faintest idea what exact kind of accent he would have.

Overall, I'd say that it's a subtle accent, if any.

Pffft well may I kidnap you in PM mode someday Groth! I wanna create a chara from Cerania in the future if you are okay with it

Status
Not open for further replies.