Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy was also stolen from a baby at one point but we don't talk about that.

Excited and ready. All these new people it's going to fascinating

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Don't forget we never really bothered to fill out the paperwork for port fees on Yula Fei. I'm fairly sure we technically got a parking ticket.

Don't worry guys, I will do my best to explain any old info via IC and OOC. And if I can't do it one of these old seadogs can help. And feel free to question, I know it's a lot of info! I don't mind answering them.

This full house is great though, I'm excited. And @Winter and I have so much in stooorre.

ALSO before I forget: Feel free, if you want, to send me ideas for your character arc. To those who don't know, it's literally just an arc focused on the development of that character. We get to learn more about their past or whatever ya want. It got a lot of positive feedback the first go round, so I'd like to continue incorporating it. I've got two in the works from @Grothnor and @Arcadius (and I'm excited to for both of them). Usually, I go by the order of which I receive them, not including the actual story arcs created by myself and Winter.

I mean...I guess it was pretty self explanatory, but I still wanted to explain just in case.

Note: Yes, you can have more than one arc.

Also, since everyone is on board with me starting the IC, I'll get to thaaaat....today! (Aha, sorry you guys still have to wait an hour or two)

The IC IS UP! Now remember guys- pirates- seadogs , my next post will be Thursdaaay the 17th! So, one post for the cycle is expected by then. *Thumbs up*

I don't think I have any other announcements after this...

EDIT: SORRY @Fox of Hearts I THOUGHT HANA HAD A BANNER! YOU GOT ONE NOW! (sorry about that)

Last edited:
WooooooWs!! Amazing first postie ^^!!

So thrilling and exciting yayuh!! ;DDD K but so like Boo gots some questions then:

Dani is going to be one of the captured pirates. I take it we, the main charries, are all in the same section of pirates? Also, in this post we just intro right? Like we can't do anything special till the next GM postie? Oh! And like how are we dressed? Like are we in skivvies or prisoner garb? And finally, have we been able to whisper to anyone and plot some kind of prior escape plan in case idk... someone shoots out 2 of the 3 main sails?!! :333~~

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Dani is going to be one of the captured pirates.
Yep, we have a set of rescuers and rescuees. Everyone should have picked their respective spot.

Edit: I'm not gonna lie, I forgot who picked what. I've gotten a lot of info dumped in my defense.
I take it we, the main charries, are all in the same section of pirates?
Yep, the rescuees are the batch of pirates heading to the ship.

Also, in this post we just intro right? Like we can't do anything special till the next GM postie?
Oh, no go ahead and cause chaos. There's currently a scramble of 1) Navy in defense and 2) Navy containing prisoners. So, feel free to cause mayhem, however, do give the rescuers the chance to actually, well, you now rescue. Nah, there's no prison outfit. It's just whatever you were captured in.

And finally, have we been able to whisper to anyone and plot some kind of prior escape plan in case
If I understand this correctly, I think it's reasonable for some of the prisoners to have whispered attempted escape plans to each other.

Also, feel free to incorporate NPCs prisoners and navy. Not going to stop you there.

(Also thanks!)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
o.O Boo's questions made me realize I have forgotten who is rescuer and rescuee. So far, I remember this:

Rescuer - Saffron, Alicia, Hanako, Kadi (?)

Rescuee - Dani, Luro (?), Ray (?)

What about the rest of you guys?

*(?) I am not sure if this is what you will be sticking to. :P Got the info from the pre-OOC PM for returning members.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Yep, we have a set of rescuers and rescuees. Everyone should have picked their respective spot.

Edit: I'm not gonna lie, I forgot who picked what. I've gotten a lot of info dumped in my defense.

Yep, the rescuees are the batch of pirates heading to the ship.

Oh, no go ahead and cause chaos. There's currently a scramble of 1) Navy in defense and 2) Navy containing prisoners. So, feel free to cause mayhem, however, do give the rescuers the chance to actually, well, you now rescue. Nah, there's no prison outfit. It's just whatever you were captured in.

If I understand this correctly, I think it's reasonable for some of the prisoners to have whispered attempted escape plans to each other.

Also, feel free to incorporate NPCs prisoners and navy. Not going to stop you there.

(Also thanks!)

Awesomes^^ Thanks for answering Cap'n!!! ;DDD

Will start working on something but most likely won't be able to postie anything IC'ly proper till monday k? Cuz Boo is Party Boo! this weekend^^ Soooooo like yeah, we'll see... but still! Exciting^^!!

• Love
Elise would be one of the rescuers. At this point, she'd still technically be navy.

• Thank You
Yep, everyone's got a spot. I mean, if you want to change it, you can, but I'd rather not have too many rescuers. Other than that, have at it.

And as long as your posts are up by the 17th then you're good to go.

Also, any song recommendations to add to our PA music list? Whether it's a song that reminds you of the RP, your character, or just a theme in general? I want to add to the new list.

Have fun at your party, Boo! =DDD

Songs? I think I have one ...

I can't find a better version and this one reminds me of the movie. =P

Last edited:
Also, any song recommendations to add to our PA music list? Whether it's a song that reminds you of the RP, your character, or just a theme in general? I want to add to the new list.
If we're looking for something Disney-ish:

Not really sure if thats what you're looking for.

My character's theme:

Then theres always the traditional shanties

Last edited:
All of the music is great! There's nothing particular in mind, just if you think it fits then hey, I'll add it to the list. And awesome Cross, getting us started with the character themes.

Good post to kick us off- or well to kick everyone else off, Ryver (@Fox of Hearts - I'm gonna always default to calling you Ryver haha sorry)

That was fun been too long since I had fun with a post like that.

@Grothnor I gave a little something to work with fellow Rescuee have fun with it.

Reactions: Grothnor
Status
Not open for further replies.