Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hello! We've got one more open spot available! So, go right ahead and send me your CS!

Announcement: BTW, there's a slight chance the first IC post may be slightly delayed. My internet's been wonky (found out someone crashed into one of those cable things or something?) and now we have to wait for people to fix it. BUT ANYWAY, stay tuned because the day may not change (which is tomorrow my time) and yes go right ahead and send in your app @Boo Girlie BoomBoom ~

(also thanks for the heads up @Fox of Hearts)

Awesomes! I got a few ideas bouncing around in my brain :] K so like imma submit something later tonight^^!

And it's up~

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Hey~hey^^!!

K so like I just submitted my appie! Let me know what changes are needed for approval, k^^!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Well, it looks like the crew is gonna be plenty full.

*Is pleasantly surprised*
Same! It's giving me the challenge of incorporating old and new ideas so that nothing seems repetitive and everyone is up to speed. (That OOC really helps for the latter)

Okay now is the time to do the welcomes!

Welcome the 9th member of the crew @Boo Girlie BoomBoom , who I may dub as BG because that's a lot to type hah.

Oh and of course for consistency:
200_s.gif

Even though you already know who it is~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Okay now is the time to do the welcomes!

Welcome the 9th member of the crew @Boo Girlie BoomBoom , who I may dub as BG because that's a lot to type hah.

Oooohhh!! Thanks ya^^!!

K so like can't wait for this to start!

Oh and just call me: Boo^^!

Boo! So cute! :P

It reminds me of that ghostie from Mario tho
Hi! Well, I been called worse so like yeah I'd rather been linked to a ghost ;DD But not gunna hide if you stare at me... see? Still comin atcha!!^^!!

K but like for serious now. Like I may have missed it but is there a place that says which RPer plays what charrie?

Huh, you know what I didn't think about that at all. No there is not. I suppose I could add it in a list-

Capt. Blu - Runali (the captain)
@Arcadius - Mikchail (whose first name I occasionally forget because he is always referred to as Kadi) - Navigator
@Grothnor - Raymond - Gunner/Musician (ice ice baby)
@Winter - Alicia - Swordswoman (unofficial firstmate)
@CrossJustX - Aidan - Quartermaster/Blacksmith (force to be reckoned with)
@Mizos - Luro - Shipwright (Deadly aim and bottomless alcoholic pit)
@Fox of Hearts - Hanako - Lookout/Cook (Alicia's apprentice, originally from a past chapter)
@Click This - Elise - Boatswain (sword fight +1)
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom - Dani - Communications Officer (Cat with claws)

*Fun fact: There once was a Dani once upon a time ago. And then along came a sea monster.

Annd yeah, that's everyone! And also, since I (for no real reason) tagged everyone like a roll call, how does it sound that I move the first post from the 13th tooo the 12th (tomorrow)?

Huh, you know what I didn't think about that at all. No there is not. I suppose I could add it in a list-

Capt. Blu - Runali (the captain)
@Arcadius - Mikchail (whose first name I occasionally forget because he is always referred to as Kadi) - Navigator
@Grothnor - Raymond - Gunner/Musician (ice ice baby)
@Winter - Alicia - Swordswoman (unofficial firstmate)
@CrossJustX - Aidan - Quartermaster/Blacksmith (force to be reckoned with)
@Mizos - Luro - Shipwright (Deadly aim and bottomless alcoholic pit)
@Fox of Hearts - Hanako - Lookout/Cook (Alicia's apprentice, originally from a past chapter)
@Click This - Elise - Boatswain (sword fight +1)
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom - Dani - Communications Officer (Cat with claws)

*Fun fact: There once was a Dani once upon a time ago. And then along came a sea monster.

Annd yeah, that's everyone! And also, since I (for no real reason) tagged everyone like a roll call, how does it sound that I move the first post from the 13th tooo the 12th (tomorrow)?
Thanks for doing this^^ And all good with IC date!

Present & accounted for, Captain.

Anchors aweigh?

I, for one, am chomping at the bit to get going. Most of my RPs got interrupted by a bout of internet drama and all the others are dying or haven't begun, so I'm eager to start.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom all the oodles of info (I mean CS) is in the very first post. Right above bounties. Not sure if we will have an info site eventually (like for PA 1).

@Capt. Blu sure!
Saw that yeah~yeah, but thanks^^ I was actually looking for 'who plays who' cuz I'm new to the cast. And it really is a huuuge cast to me and so like I sooooooo knows that I'mma get confused and probably tag the wrong RPer with a comment about another RPer's charrie until I get used to err'body in here ^^;

And yeah that is a looooooot of info to take in. Gunna have to read the PA1 recap again for it to sink in my boomboom brain ;D

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Well I guess it does take awhile. Haha this is the largest I remember for PA. At least since I joined like 3-ish chaps before the end of PA 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.