• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty post is going up real soon! (Like few seconds soon)

Will update this post with after IC post announcements blahblahblah

ALRIGHT! New cycle of for posting is up! If you missed it, not to worry you have till Saturday the 24th to make it up!

@Eastwood NOW, noooow you can finally post! Hopefully that setup is good enough to help you out.

@SilentxChaos I didn't forget about our collab, but you're still free to post if you want him to be seen or known before hand.

As for the rest of you.... No other announcements actually, just do whatcha normally do. OH also, you don't have to stay as a group if ya don't wanna. So don't feel too obliged to.

@Eastwood provided a really nice bit of lore for the archipelago as well: Reipublicae Tilea Check it out

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentxChaos
All the hype...just...all the hype. I'm waiting.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Here we go!

Im finished with my character. I will post it.

Vlaker
Male

Vlaker is about 6"4. Red eyes. Lime beard. Red turban. Circle and star on cheek. Black hooded cloak. Pale skin. Black hair. No shoes

No position.

Kind Intelligent

Very fast

Orphan (no other history known)

To kill

Weapons: chain, cutlass, custom spear

.......... Or am I too late?

You have to PM it to Capt.Blu. my dude.

At that point she'll talk to you and all that GM stuff, just letting you know since I'm in the area at the moment.

Anyway PM it to Capt. Blu

• Thank You
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't get anything up yesterday. I was out of commission with a migraine from hell.

That's a neat avi @Winter

Not a problem @Grothnor! Save yourself.

(also thanks @Mizos for the explanation)

Happy one year closer to death birthday, Cap'n!

I apologize for my tardiness with posting, I was pulled for emergency thing at work and was away for a few days. I'll try to hammer something together tomorrow!

Also, I will be at Junktown postapo festival from Thursday to Sunday, so if anything's needed, I'll look into it on Monday.

• Love
Thaaanks!

And also not a problem, and thanks for letting me know!

Hmm, minus Silent coming in a little later and a collab in the works I do believe everyone posted before the deadline.

Maaaay get the post a day early. Just a heads up!

One day early post. Neat.

First post for @Eastwood too so Neat x2.

SO with the five day cycle in place: June 28th (Wednesday) is the next posting day!

I watched this movie with my younger sister and now it's stuck in my head. I mean, it's a good song.

Reactions: Eastwood
When I read that part in the post, there were two things that came to mind, the first was this. Well 12 seconds in.

(Minus the Grunting)

The second was Gladiator, not putting that scene up.

I couldn't help but laugh, though I did still enjoy it.

That's actually Sara's biggest inspiration, good find!

I never actually ever seen Gladiator though.

In reverse, lol it made me think of Gladiator most definitely but I don't think I've heard much about the first.

I think my favorite thing about this group is how much you share songs.

Reactions: Winter
Status
Not open for further replies.