Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just make sure that the members of that group know that your character is now present in that group.

We've had a lot of confusion recently about whose-characters-are-where, and a lot of instances of new characters trying to join a group and then being completely ignored because the existing group members didn't even notice that anyone had joined their group -- so it's best to be as direct and clear as possible when joining a new group.
Do I do this by tagging them?

Do I do this by tagging them?
You can. Or you can get their attention in the OOC or by messaging them.

At the very least, there should be some sort of obvious indicator in your IC post that those are the characters that you're interacting with.

Advantages to colored dialogue text: not being afraid of using actual quotation marks on non-dialogue quote-worthy phrases, instead of needing to use awkward half-quotes in order to distinguish those bits from the actual dialogue. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
HEY EVERYONE

@chaosheart13 @gamer5 @Luma @Eruantien @Shinku⭐Kun @Yorika @Psuedoku @Sail @Takashi @AnimeLover_Princess @Rowdybull @Roose Hurro @munchkinomatic

So. Remember how IceQueen's character (Nova) was part of the "Random hallway heading towards infirmary" group, until IceQueen got sick and wasn't able to keep up with things? Well, IceQueen's over that now, but she's recently informed me that she has other concerns.

Firstly, I think it's safe to say that Nova can be considered a free character now, and to re-introduce her into the RP elsewhere instead of trying to get her caught up with that group. Secondly, IceQueen has told me that being in a large group in general just made it difficult for her to feel engaged with the roleplay, and that she would rather be part of a smaller interaction, if possible. ...She also said that she would like to be in some sort of romance plot, if anyone's interested in setting their character up with Nova.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in doing this, and I can coordinate things from there.

As for me -- I think now is the time when I'll have to put off IC posting until the start of Spring Break (which would be March 11th). I think I've done at least a half-decent job of keeping up with IC posts throughout the semester, but, in order to end this half on a good note and get done everything that needs to get done before break without completely exhausting my spoon supply... yeah, some of the less-essential stuff will have to get pushed back a bit. Thankfully, you'll only have to wait about a week before I can start to get back into things. And I'll still be around to check in on stuff. If anything, the fact that I'm not trying to get any IC posts done until then will theoretically leave me with more time to just hang around. o_o

As far as this RP is concerned, it looks like I'm not currently holding anyone up, which is good. There are actually quite a few characters in Kaessya's group who would need to post before it becomes my turn again, so feel free to keep going with this current turn cycle, at least. It looks like, by the time you're all waiting on me again, it'll be almost Spring Break, anyway.

...She also said that she would like to be in some sort of romance plot, if anyone's interested in setting their character up with Nova.
I've been thinking for a long time about making another character, this time a male. I'll be reading the races again to see which one catches my attention and maybe he can start a romance story with Nova f she likes it. It's not the first time I've roleplayed with Icey, so I know those difficulties she's into. Anyways, just let her know I'll be willing to have a plot with her character.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I've been thinking for a long time about making another character, this time a male. I'll be reading the races again to see which one catches my attention and maybe he can start a romance story with Nova f she likes it. It's not the first time I've roleplayed with Icey, so I know those difficulties she's into.
Awesome! Since you two have already RPed together before, do you think you could reach out to her to discuss the finer points of what you might be planning? That makes more sense than me playing telephone. XD

Alright. I'll post within the next couple of days. I'm currently in the process of moving, and won't be able to do much until I'm moved in :)

Awesome! Since you two have already RPed together before, do you think you could reach out to her to discuss the finer points of what you might be planning? That makes more sense than me playing telephone. XD
Okay. I'll PM her or stalk her on Discord. xD

So yeah, I had meant to post earlier this week, but responsibilities and whatnot got in the way. Sorry 'bout that.

I tried coming up with something for Seiko to do to move the situation forward, but anything she could have done would have left her alone for at least a little while and i'm not sure there's anyone whose really open near her with a player whose still active (if i'm wrong correct me and Seiko will probably run into them just to give me something to do without her being trapped in the hallway), if nothing changes she's definitely just walking to the elevator in my next post, and I'll find somewhere to get her to interact.

I still need to reply. I've been moving the past couple of days and have barely been on

I tried coming up with something for Seiko to do to move the situation forward, but anything she could have done would have left her alone for at least a little while and i'm not sure there's anyone whose really open near her with a player whose still active (if i'm wrong correct me and Seiko will probably run into them just to give me something to do without her being trapped in the hallway), if nothing changes she's definitely just walking to the elevator in my next post, and I'll find somewhere to get her to interact.
I'll make a note of this, and over Spring Break I'll see if I can find something more interesting for your group to be doing so that you're not all feeling lost like this.

@Sail am I still waiting for you to reply? Or did you reply already without me realizing it?
I still need to reply. I've been moving the past couple of days and have barely been on
Both of you are still waiting on Primary (@chaosheart13) and Deen (@Roose Hurro) anyway, unless my notes are off.

That's alright :)

I'll make a note of this, and over Spring Break I'll see if I can find something more interesting for your group to be doing so that you're not all feeling lost like this.
thanks Kaga, I'd appreciate it

Posted...

Sorry for the wait. So much going on, easy to lose one's place!

So I may have been procrastinating, and I suddenly remembered one of my original inspirations for the Harbinger race.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.