Status
Not open for further replies.
alright I think I might just hop out of this rp if thats okay with everyone

alright I think I might just hop out of this rp if thats okay with everyone
Uhh. You only just got here. But. Ok?

Thanks for telling me, at the very least. o_o"

Uhh. You only just got here. But. Ok?

Thanks for telling me, at the very least. o_o"
yeah I'm sorry unless my test results for my job come through with flying colors i may not have time for roleplay. Just count me as a possible absence unless told otherwise.
I should get the results later tomorrow afternoon

yeah I'm sorry unless my test results for my job come through with flying colors i may not have time for roleplay. Just count me as a possible absence unless told otherwise.
I should get the results later tomorrow afternoon
Mmm. Alright.

Since tomorrow afternoon isn't that far away... do you want us to still sort of count you as being here until we get those results? I doubt the RP will move very far in the meantime. We're not exactly a super-fast group.

I will try to get out a post today. Sorry for the delay, Iwaku being under maintenance and helping out dad had me busy and unable to post the last few days.

Mmm. Alright.

Since tomorrow afternoon isn't that far away... do you want us to still sort of count you as being here until we get those results? I doubt the RP will move very far in the meantime. We're not exactly a super-fast group.
Yes please, it's a lot of stress and emails to sort through. I will have the definitive answer in 5 hours

Reactions: Kagayours
Yes please, it's a lot of stress and emails to sort through. I will have the definitive answer in 5 hours
Did you know that you can disable emails from topics that you are participating in? It might help to cut back on some of that stress... I've done this already, since having emails flooding in from all the topics I participate in would be way to much to deal with, and it sometimes gives the illusion that things must be dealt with at once (when in reality there's no rush). I can explain this further if you'd like to know more about it.

Wow... wondered why I wasn't getting anything in the IC. Just checked, have a whole bunch of posts I haven't read! Heh. Need to catch up, then.

*is snoring in the corner*

Yeah, sometimes I think I've read them all but haven't scrolled down enough. A good way of making sure is to refresh the page and make sure there's no more "Go to First Unread" button by the page numbers.

Also most of the posts lately have been from the Mire group. I'm thinking I might need to introduce another few characters to mess with the other groups.

Yeah, I know... thought I'd done that. Obviously, I was wrong. :bsmile:
Yeah, sometimes I think I've read them all but haven't scrolled down enough. A good way of making sure is to refresh the page and make sure there's no more "Go to First Unread" button by the page numbers.
A good way of quickly checking to see if you've stopped getting alerts on any threads is to just go to your watched threads list, which will show you all the threads that you have unread posts for (in other words, posts that you weren't alerted about o3o)

• Useful
Reactions: Luma
Status
Not open for further replies.