Status
Not open for further replies.
alrighty, awesome! thanks. :)

So, just let me know when you've finished making your edits and I'll come back and give it another look. ^^

Gah, sorry it's taking me so long to fix up my dudes. Been busy with a buuuuunch of other stuff. Haven't forgotten about it, though!

Reactions: Kagayours
Gah, sorry it's taking me so long to fix up my dudes. Been busy with a buuuuunch of other stuff. Haven't forgotten about it, though!

Oh, hi! Nice to hear that you're still with us. ^^ Take your time if you're busy. There's no rush.

Sorry for the silence.

I would have posted sooner but I was lazy. Sorry.

Hmmm... looks like I have some writing to do....... :reading: :computer: :eyepopping:

@AnimeLover_Princess @gamer5 @Roose Hurro @IceQueen @Rowdybull @Sail @Shinku⭐Kun @Takashi @Metal Zeta

So... if I'm being honest with everyone here...

I want you to know that I'm considering shutting this RP down.

The main reasons for this are:
  1. I'm having a hard enough time juggling all my current RP's as it is, and I certainly don't think I'll be able to manage this place very well heading into the school year (as you've probably already seen).
  2. I personally don't feel very invested in it anymore.
  3. Most people here also don't seem to be very invested.
That third reason is what my final decision will probably hinge on. If people here really care about the RP then, please, let me know. But right now, it doesn't look like there's much desire to move things along. Things seem to have been very stagnant lately. And if there's hardly any desire to keep the RP going, then I don't want to put time and effort into keeping it going.

As for my own levels of investment dropping -- eh. I must admit, that's largely due to Eru and Luma leaving, as I was pretty invested in what was going on with their characters. And with that gone, I feel kind of... meh. But, I don't want to blame them for all this. And I also would feel pretty selfish if I shut the whole RP down just because my personal favorite characters aren't in it anymore. :/ If there's really enough love for this RP to keep going, then I'll try to get back into the fray and re-spark my motivation.

As for the time investment... eh... I may have to be very much an absentee GM during the school year, like I have been in the past. >< But if you guys really want the RP to continue then I'll at least try to keep things going with minimal involvement from myself and hope that things work out, rather than shutting the whole thing down and giving you guys a 0% chance of getting any further.

But, like I said -- if the rest of you really aren't feeling this RP anymore, then there's no reason for me to keep it going any longer, and I'd rather just stop here.

Let me know what you guys think about all this.

I like to finish things I start, however...

... with two major players gone, things do indeed seem to be dead. @Sail is still putting out the effort, and I certainly hope the quality of my posts haven't flagged, but... I had a thread-story of my own going strong some time back, like this thread, page after page in what seemed a flood. Then a slowdown. Then a critical player dropping out, and everything stagnating, and finally dying completely. So, much as I'd like this to continue, given the way things are going, I can't say your post is unexpected. Even the fact no one else has yet responded seems telling.

I wish it wasn't so.

I like to finish things I start, however...

... with two major players gone, things do indeed seem to be dead. @Sail is still putting out the effort, and I certainly hope the quality of my posts haven't flagged, but... I had a thread-story of my own going strong some time back, like this thread, page after page in what seemed a flood. Then a slowdown. Then a critical player dropping out, and everything stagnating, and finally dying completely. So, much as I'd like this to continue, given the way things are going, I can't say your post is unexpected. Even the fact no one else has yet responded seems telling.

I wish it wasn't so.

I agree that the silence is rather telling. That being said, my post has only been up for just over 24 hours now (although it feels like longer...), and I feel a bit weird about acting so soon on it. When I checked everyone's profiles a few hours ago, quite a few members hadn't even been online since I brought this up.

So, I want to wait at least 48 hours before making a final decision. ...Although it mainly feels like a formality at this point.

I'll be completely honest here, I have been feeling less invested in this lately, mainly because of a lack of time to write up posts. Even though my posts for this RP have been... really small. I'd be on board if we decided to continue this. But at the same time, if we lay this to rest, I'll understand.

I would love to see this RP go on. I would really like it living on.

Well, it's been more than 48 hours, and I really haven't gotten positive responses from enough people to consider the RP worth saving. Sorry to those of you who wanted it to continue, but I think it's time to lay this RP to rest.

I hope you guys all had fun while it lasted, though. I know I did. ^^

And, good luck with your future endeavors, everyone! ^^ I'll see you guys around.

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luma and Takashi
Status
Not open for further replies.