Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... pass. Really don't have time/energy to be staff. More fun to just be a teenage Nism male laughing himself silly while rolling around on the floor. :bsmile: Yes, @Psuedoku ... ready for a post! Since we seem to be the last two left at the table, though Deen is presently, technically, on the floor. Well... actually on the floor, not at the table at this moment....... :cheeky:

Well, AnimeLover said that Aerly went back to his room, which is why I told you guys to just keep on posting since you didn't have anyone else to wait for... but if you're both tagging gamer then that implies that you're still interacting with them, so... yeah...
well he said he was going to do something in his room then meet us but Gamer5 has done anything yet
so I tagged him when Seiko headed out of the room
sorry for the confusion

@Psuedoku ...

Still needing a post. And yes, we must do something about that "study buddies" thing. Though we haven't even been to any classes, yet. Which is something else we need to figure out. Heh... also wondering what these jellybeans taste like. Soon as Deen gets that Omni Bit back in his head, he should be alerted to what's going on, given all the "markers" he set during his run around the campus.

Key
Race:
  • Harbinger
Age (apparent):
Age (actual):
  • >13.7 billion
Bio:
  • Key has guarded the spirits of the dead in Valhalla for eons with other Harbingers, occasionally being sent out on missions to reap souls. Nothing of great importance has ever stirred up his mind to new thoughts or different worlds, but sometimes he dreams of adventure.​
  • The other Harbingers just shiver and ignore these dreams when Key ventures to mention them; why should Key act any different to the values of their ancient race and rulings? Everything they need to know has been given them, and they're all content to perform their duty.

• All except Key.​

Key
Race:
  • Harbinger
Age (apparent):
Age (actual):
  • >13.7 billion
Bio:
  • Key has guarded the spirits of the dead in Valhalla for eons with other Harbingers, occasionally being sent out on missions to reap souls. Nothing of great importance has ever stirred up his mind to new thoughts or different worlds, but sometimes he dreams of adventure.
  • The other Harbingers just shiver and ignore these dreams when Key ventures to mention them; why should Key act any different to the values of their ancient race and rulings? Everything they need to know has been given them, and they're all content to perform their duty.

• All except Key.
o.o I'm a bit worried that this CS isn't mobile-friendly, but I'm online from my laptop right now so I can't say for sure. I'll have to take a look from my phone later to check that.

The rest of this looks good, though. ^^

o.o I'm a bit worried that this CS isn't mobile-friendly, but I'm online from my laptop right now so I can't say for sure. I'll have to take a look from my phone later to check that.

The rest of this looks good, though. ^^
I checked and it looks okay on my mobile... lemme know though

@Psuedoku ...

Still needing a post. And yes, we must do something about that "study buddies" thing.
Yeah, not too sure what to do about that. Uh, I'll ping @gamer5 for Ishika. I was trying to make a jab at Ishika with what Aelos is doing, being competition against her business and all. Maybe after we hear something?

And if anything we can just both send our characters to the library. Maybe open up a monster book a la Harry Potter...let some chaos ensue?

Reactions: Kagayours
@Eruantien Yup, looks good on mobile. Just wanted to make sure. I'll edit you onto the character list.

Key will be in room 503. ^^

Reactions: Eruantien
Yeah, not too sure what to do about that. Uh, I'll ping @gamer5 for Ishika. I was trying to make a jab at Ishika with what Aelos is doing, being competition against her business and all. Maybe after we hear something?

Ah... got it. Didn't think of that little "competition". Yes, still need to hear from Ishika!

And if anything we can just both send our characters to the library. Maybe open up a monster book a la Harry Potter...let some chaos ensue?

This could work. Heh... still need to pick up some jellybeans to snack on, though. Perhaps.......? Oh, just thought: Perhaps something in the library to handle this jellybean flood? Which could lead to other problems/chaos. If we, say, release a "flood" of jellybean-eating critters.

My friends, you all wait. Soon, this school will have much worse than a jellybean flood. Much, much worse.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Eru and Kagayours
On a related note, I regret opening Kaessya up for interaction like that -- making it so easy for anyone to jump in -- when no one has taken me up on that offer, and thus, I've just left Kaessya stuck there when there are much more interesting things I could be using her for. :,D

If no one decides on putting their free character there within the next week or so, I think I'll just un-freeze her and move her to one of the more interesting spaces that are about to crop up.

Sorry about the length of that, but I think we've finally hit our first majorly impacting substory. Have at it...
I think I need a good long drink now. Or a pillow fort.

ETA: For the record, the inspiration behind my latest IC post was approved by @Kagayours although I will be waiting on a final word if anybody has any concerns that I might be overstepping limits in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
*rises from the engineering grave*

Someone has tagged me and ended my slumber

Reactions: Psuedoku
You're in for a doozy of a day
I noticed. I may need a fair bit of prodding to get a post out of me. Lately fatigue is running rampant over my body and I am having a hard time getting out of bed.

I noticed. I may need a fair bit of prodding to get a post out of me. Lately fatigue is running rampant over my body and I am having a hard time getting out of bed.
*pokes with firey trident*
Or would you prefer enticement by marshmallows..?

I spent my entire last evening before school on this... if possible, try not to keep everybody else hanging. xP
Although, of course, I do realize the sort of stresses involved with fatigue and all, so don't think of me as your taskmaster.
That's @Kagayours :D

Sorry about the length of that, but I think we've finally hit our first majorly impacting substory. Have at it...
I think I need a good long drink now. Or a pillow fort.

ETA: For the record, the inspiration behind my latest IC post was approved by @Kagayours although I will be waiting on a final word if anybody has any concerns that I might be overstepping limits in this.
I do have one thing to point out. Like I mentioned previously Naia has most of the campus (expect for areas where it is not allowed for students to snoop around or where placing a portal would be rude, like in bathroom stalls or private rooms) under magical surveillance thanks to her portals. She would notice any large or disturbing event happening and would act upon it as soon as it starts.

*pokes with firey trident*
Or would you prefer enticement by marshmallows..?

I spent my entire last evening before school on this... if possible, try not to keep everybody else hanging. xP
Although, of course, I do realize the sort of stresses involved with fatigue and all, so don't think of me as your taskmaster.
That's @Kagayours :D
*rolls over and vack into the grave*

I do have one thing to point out. Like I mentioned previously Naia has most of the campus (expect for areas where it is not allowed for students to snoop around or where placing a portal would be rude, like in bathroom stalls or private rooms) under magical surveillance thanks to her portals. She would notice any large or disturbing event happening and would act upon it as soon as it starts.
Was this approved by Kaga somewhere that I missed? If so, it might be possible for you to contact Kaga and see if Naia would be able to bring any information forward for investigation.
*rolls over and vack into the grave*
wait no come back pleease you're important to this >_<
Neptune's literally screaming in your character's face. Who ya gonna call?

Was this approved by Kaga somewhere that I missed? If so, it might be possible for you to contact Kaga and see if Naia would be able to bring any information forward for investigation.
Well not like Naia is using any powerful or elaborate magic for scanning. Someone could easily fool the basic magic she is using as long as he/she/it has advanced stealth magic or technology...

Status
Not open for further replies.