Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Levi Galway.

Her middle name and true last name are unknown even to her. So she eagerly took the last name of her mentor. Galway.

Race. Necromancer.

Well actually only half. Or to her knowledge at least, her biological mother had apparently been claimed fully human. Though further research shows that there may or may not have been Necromancer blood in her mother's side. She refused to keep contact with them. So she'll never know.

Gender. She both identifies and is biologically female.

Age: (Apparent) Levi appears to be about 16, though this is mostly due to her vertical height challenges.

Age: (Actual) Levi is really only 19, and will most likely soon stop growing.

Appearance:

Levi Galway is not nearly as large as her personality may lead you to believe. She comes in at a mere 4'11 and weighs just under 90 pounds. The small girl rocks her purple hair as best she can sometimes jumping from colour to colour. When it comes to her hair she's very fickle. But for fickleness that's about it.

Backstory.

It all started a lonely summer day, the air was humid and tension poured through everyone's soul. Levi was a product of a one night stand between the head cheerleader and a man passing through town claiming he was much younger than he was. Levi had a total of 8 attempted abortions placed upon her, but she lived on. Only to be put up for adoption the week after she left her mothers womb.

She went through many foster homes due to her pretty face, but was returned each time, claimed as a devil's child or a satanic worshipper. One rather creative lady claimed she was a young succubus This continued until she hit the ripe ol age of 13. Where a lonely old woman took her in cared for her. The lady even bought her a black and white rabbit who was immediately titled ''Oreo.' All was good and Levi was convinced that this woman was going to keep her. Sure she was an entire 2 provinces away from her friends at the orphanage but the lady seemed nice. But Ms. Kanelly had accidently stepped on Oreo that night, and in a panic hid the rabbit under her bed in a shoe box. Levi had been past the point of concern for her rabbit when Ms Kanelly told her that she was at the vet, but had accepted it. It was only a week later Levi had found Oreo in the box, and upon her clutching the rabbit to her chest with tears running down her cheeks. The rabbit got up and hopped again. Ms. Kanelly was convinced she was a witch and promptly threw her out of the house. To this day it haunts her that she never released the soul of the rabbit as she properly should have.

Though the releasing of souls wasn't introduced to her until her late 16's where she had actually been caught wandering the streets of Berlin. From that point she was taken in by a rather young man by the name of Demetri. Demetri made well as her mentor and taught her the ways of the necromancer world. They had a rather good relationship going when he shipped her off to the school perched on a lone island. The two still write occasionally.

Personality

Levi is a hard headed girl whose firm with her beliefs about people and the world. Despite this though she is terribly kind. Levi often finds herself putting herself in front of others. Though she unwillingly puts up a cold hard front. This isn't intentional on her part, simply who she is, but it often turns things in the opposite of her favour, much to her dismay.

Other

Her middle and last name were never truly given to her, her mother simply refused to give her a middle name, and her mother's last name is long forgotten.
This is probably fine but I am very tired and can't think straight. @_@

I will take another look at this in the morning.

Yeah, isn't Aerly also in your group?
sorry, long day
uh yeah technically, but Aerly ducked back into his room while Avarice and Seiko went forward to hers so he isn't actually with us right now

sorry, long day
uh yeah technically, but Aerly ducked back into his room while Avarice and Seiko went forward to hers so he isn't actually with us right now

Oh.

Well then there's no reason to wait for anyone else. Just keep posting.

@AnimeLover_Princess @chaosheart13 You two keep tagging gamer5 as if you're still interacting with them. But I thought you said that gamer's character left and that it's just the two of you. So why is gamer still being tagged? I feel like I'm missing something. O_o

@AnimeLover_Princess @chaosheart13 You two keep tagging gamer5 as if you're still interacting with them. But I thought you said that gamer's character left and that it's just the two of you. So why is gamer still being tagged? I feel like I'm missing something. O_o
Honestly, I thought gamer's character was still in the hallway waiting for them. I could be wrong though.

Honestly, I thought gamer's character was still in the hallway waiting for them. I could be wrong though.
Well, AnimeLover said that Aerly went back to his room, which is why I told you guys to just keep on posting since you didn't have anyone else to wait for... but if you're both tagging gamer then that implies that you're still interacting with them, so... yeah...

Well, AnimeLover said that Aerly went back to his room, which is why I told you guys to just keep on posting since you didn't have anyone else to wait for... but if you're both tagging gamer then that implies that you're still interacting with them, so... yeah...
Ah, whoops. Must've missed that

In theme with tonight... may I present my second race. A supernatural one, to be sure, but I've discussed it with @Kagayours and everything seems to be fine. Also going to ping @Luma to triple-check everything.

[Snip]
Well it looks good....by my relatively low standards anyways.

Well it looks good....by my relatively low standards anyways.
And I already gave it the a-ok via PM's. Looks like everything's good to go, then. ^^

could somebody put in the the race list then pls thx
i'll get to work on my new character soon (TM)
Sorry I got distracted. Remind me once more in the morning and I'll be sure to get around to it sometime tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru
@Eruantien The Harbringers have been added to the race list. ^^

Reactions: Eruantien
Just a teensy note, it's HARBINGERS, not HARBRINGERS. I think I forgot to address this before... numerous times. xD
o_o Oh. Shit. Yeah. I've been reading it as "Harbringers" throughout our whole conversation in PM's, and I'm pretty sure I spelled it as such that way, too... you could've pointed it out sooner. XD

I'd love to be a staff member (or at least try!) :) I'll apply as soon as possible! Meaning right now, already done XD

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Oh shoot, that's kind of intimidating...the staffing thing. I can definitely think about it though; I am a professional no-lifer, and it would be cool to give back to the community.

Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.