Status
Not open for further replies.
I pmed him first. He approved
:/ Alright... For future reference though, I'd prefer if these things happened here in this thread, just so there's no confusion over anything.

BUT anyway I'll go ahead and consider your character accepted, then.

Nova will be in room 507. ^^

:/ Alright... For future reference though, I'd prefer if these things happened here in this thread, just so there's no confusion over anything.

BUT anyway I'll go ahead and consider your character accepted, then.

Nova will be in room 507. ^^
Can I have a run down of the IC so far

Can I have a run down of the IC so far
WELL not a lot has actually happened in the IC so far, really. o_o" It's mostly just been a lot of chatter and introductions between characters. Really the most noteworthy thing is that a bunch of students went to the Java Squirrel on campus (which is basically a coffee shop run by talking squirrels) and, well, long story short, everyone who is in the Java Squirrel right now is dealing with the fact that their clothes have just disappeared on them. Everyone there is naked.

I can get you a more detailed run-down of things later, but most of it would just be describing tiny plot threads happening between individual characters -- not much of note has happened yet, as far as the RP at large is concerned.

WELL not a lot has actually happened in the IC so far, really. o_o" It's mostly just been a lot of chatter and introductions between characters. Really the most noteworthy thing is that a bunch of students went to the Java Squirrel on campus (which is basically a coffee shop run by talking squirrels) and, well, long story short, everyone who is in the Java Squirrel right now is dealing with the fact that their clothes have just disappeared on them. Everyone there is naked.

I can get you a more detailed run-down of things later, but most of it would just be describing tiny plot threads happening between individual characters -- not much of note has happened yet, as far as the RP at large is concerned.
I think that Nova might have a run in Java Squirrel. I imagine it would be quite amusing

Reactions: Kagayours
Now to ponder my own species while I make my post.

Now to ponder my own species while I make my post.
At this rate you'll have written more than I have this half-year in a week....such pacing :p

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
At this rate you'll have written more than I have this half-year in a week....such pacing :p
I write really fast when I have ideas. Like really fast. It comes with practice.

I write really fast when I have ideas. Like really fast. It comes with practice.
I'm the opposite. If I have more ideas, they get in the way of each other, then I start deliberating on the 'best' ideas, and eventually I manage to scrape a mutant chimera out of the discordant mess. That's a nasty habit I hope to change with time. Respect to your speed though; very impressive.

• Love
I'm the opposite. If I have more ideas, they get in the way of each other, then I start deliberating on the 'best' ideas, and eventually I manage to scrape a mutant chimera out of the discordant mess. That's a nasty habit I hope to change with time. Respect to your speed though; very impressive.
I can also respect that because I often get stuck on different ideas going with different picuters, and I just sit there in agony for hours trying to separate them into the better ideas and the worse ideas.

Reactions: Luma
This is sort of the problem I have, but for a different reason. It's not that I get too caught up over which idea to go for, it's just that my imagination is so overactive that I'm constantly lost in my own mind and spending that creativity in the wrong places. ...And then it takes me a while to get around to putting any of those thoughts down on paper. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In one of my other RP's? I've spent so much time these past few days thinking about the fine details of a scene that hasn't happened yet, and might not ever happen because it's too far in the future to say for certainty that things will go in that direction -- right down to knowing exactly what passcode character A would have on their phone and trying to decide the exact wording of the witty one-liner that character B would give to character A to convey how easy it was to guess their passcode after character A notices that character B stole their phone and has been using it up until this moment.

For a scene that hasn't happened yet, and is so far in the future that there's no telling whether or not it will happen.

*cough* So that character sheet of mine is coming along... I wrote another paragraph or two today...

This is sort of the problem I have, but for a different reason. It's not that I get too caught up over which idea to go for, it's just that my imagination is so overactive that I'm constantly lost in my own mind and spending that creativity in the wrong places. ...And then it takes me a while to get around to putting any of those thoughts down on paper. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In one of my other RP's? I've spent so much time these past few days thinking about the fine details of a scene that hasn't happened yet, and might not ever happen because it's too far in the future to say for certainty that things will go in that direction -- right down to knowing exactly what passcode character A would have on their phone and trying to decide the exact wording of the witty one-liner that character B would give to character A to convey how easy it was to guess their passcode after character A notices that character B stole their phone and has been using it up until this moment.

For a scene that hasn't happened yet, and is so far in the future that there's no telling whether or not it will happen.

*cough* So that character sheet of mine is coming along... I wrote another paragraph or two today...
Lol yes, I've been there before too. Maybe not to that extent, but I can relate.

Also it's funny, I wrote my two characters out and suddenly the past couple days I have loads of time....figures. Could work on that space pirate I've been considering.

Heh... funny how it works.

When I read posts, I get several scenarios for my own next (and future) posts, based on what others have written. And what I expect/predict them to write in response to my last post. More often than not, I get what I expect from what I've written. But sometimes, not. And sometimes, I get surprised with the unexpected delight of someone taking something I've "suggested" in my post, and running with it in an unexpected direction.

All depends on the RP. And who I'm writing with.

Can I just say that I have a great idea for a human/bird race that worships the sun so they could fight over Sol with aelos...... But I don't have the time to exicute it right now.....

• Love
Reactions: Luma and IceQueen
I have a great race idea. Prepare for the fluffy horned people

• Love
I have a great race idea. Prepare for the fluffy horned people

Here's the fluffy:

dinosaurs_goes_fluffy_by_isismasshiro-d2xoltv.jpg

Here's the fluffy horned:

c0a51b9a235fc4532b9ae1232d32a1a4.jpg

And here's the fluffy horned people:

fc74a59c6cc89542cb96c06ac585ef68.jpg

911ccb58b012ff5f4e581da1d2bb7e89.jpg

They could probably pass XD

You could do the first one, with horns. "People" doesn't necessarily mean "humanoid". And we could use more non-humanoids.

Can I just say that I have a great idea for a human/bird race that worships the sun so they could fight over Sol with aelos...... But I don't have the time to exicute it right now.....
Hah, I love this idea. Maybe after all of the holiday busyness wears off we'll have more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.