Status
Not open for further replies.
Still quite impressive. I am glad to see such an open Idea has stayed up for a few months. Well don *pats head*

Now to decide what the hell I want to make
That'd be a demon.

That'd be a demon.
And just now I remembered that I never added demons to the race list.

Ahahahaha*cough* I'll go do that now.

ALSO I FORGOT TO DO THE SHORT DESCRIPTION THING.

FFFF-

That'd be a demon.
LOOOOOL XD

The issue I have is I usually figure out what kind of thing I want to make off my pictutres, and my gallery of pictures is about 400 pictures big

I was wrong. It's 630

LOOOOOL XD

The issue I have is I usually figure out what kind of thing I want to make off my pictutres, and my gallery of pictures is about 400 pictures big
Well, demons can look like just about anything. :P And there are probably other races with similarly near-limitless possibilities. o.o You'd have to skim through the race sheets we have so far, I guess. Unless you get inspired to make your own race. o3o

Well, demons can look like just about anything. :P And there are probably other races with similarly near-limitless possibilities. o.o You'd have to skim through the race sheets we have so far, I guess. Unless you get inspired to make your own race. o3o
I am considering making my own, drawing inspiration from my pictures. I think I might create a creature more attached to the concept of following nature, etc.

Reactions: Kagayours
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
This is pretty much every anime fan I've met. Sorta kinda including me.

Freaers....and possibly Shapeshifters. Mind you, you're welcome to make your own.

I've been looking at Freaers, I think I might make one. My only concern is their head hasn't been on in a few days and I wanted to contact them about my ideas.

Hy Ice Queen. Nice seeing you here. Now of to get at least a post out (probably two).

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
@gamer5 Way to capitalize on that situation. XD

@gamer5 Way to capitalize on that situation. XD
Ishika just doing Ishika stuff.

Reminder for those (non-NPCs) that buy the clothing: ANYONE THAT BUYS FROM ISHIKA WILL HAVE INCREASED BAD LUCK (for a while). AND USING WHAT THEY BOUGHT FOR TO LONG (or to harm someone) INVITES DEATH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

"Deen, did you do this! How dare you! How dare you prank us like this!"

I read this line and it immediately made me think of this, and now I can only imagine it sounding like that voice. XD

XD Hilarious! But now that I think about it, what was that man gonna say before he got punched? :bowlingball:

@Luma I was planning on having Naia notice what just transpired in the coffee shop (since she is portal-spying pretty much all of the important parts of the school) and head that way only to run into Sol on the way there. If that is okay with you.

Also I wonder what happened to @Eruantien. You still alive buddy?

@Luma I was planning on having Naia notice what just transpired in the coffee shop (since she is portal-spying pretty much all of the important parts of the school) and head that way only to run into Sol on the way there. If that is okay with you.

Luma's been too busy to post lately, which is why they intentionally wrote their characters out of all their current situations so as to not hold anyone up. I don't want to speak for them, but I'm pretty sure they're not looking to start any new interactions for a little while -- unless you're ok with potentially waiting quite a while for replies.

Eruantein intentionally wrote his character out of the spotlight a long time ago and just hasn't gotten around to adding him back into things yet.

@Kagayours ...

See, I told you it'd be funny. :bsmile: And fun... :bananaman:

Sadly, still alive and kicking. I might look at coming back soon, but I've just been waiting and watching, reading the IC thread as new posts are made. I had an idea for a new race and character to add some drama, but it seems there's no further need for anything like that just yet.
Eruantein intentionally wrote his character out of the spotlight a long time ago and just hasn't gotten around to adding him back into things yet.
Mostly correct, except I was at least 60% sure Neptune was female.
Also, it seems I've still got the curse of "no-one-can-spell-your-name-correctly". It's followed me even to this website. :o

That's fine. Just be aware that my response could be delayed a bit, depending on how much time and thought I need to put into it.

One of the biggest delaying factors for me is when I need to come up with an excuse for something that my character wouldn't normally do, which is why I was caught up with Luna not eating Hau or Sol leaving the cafe. In most cases, I should be able to write back more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.