Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine. Just be aware that my response could be delayed a bit, depending on how much time and thought I need to put into it.
Okay. I guess I would still prefer this then having Naia be in limbo of non-interaction or ending up in the same interaction as Ishika.

@Kagayours ...

See, I told you it'd be funny. :bsmile: And fun... :bananaman:
Hey, I'm just happy that people seem to be eager to post again! OwO

Mostly correct, except I was at least 60% sure Neptune was female.
Also, it seems I've still got the curse of "no-one-can-spell-your-name-correctly". It's followed me even to this website. :o
^^" Sorry, I was in a hurry when I wrote that post.

And if you wanted people to spell your name correctly, maybe you shouldn't have put so many vowels next to each other. :P

Seriously though, that's the shit that always trips me up when trying to spell actual words -- but names are even harder to remember the exact spellings for, and they won't be caught by spellcheck. o_o"

Hey, I'm just happy that people seem to be eager to post again! OwO

Well, friendly conversation is all well and good, but it can be boring. Stripping everybody naked makes for some excitement. And yes, I know that sounds wrong, but it had to be said....... :cheeky:

Reactions: gamer5
Seriously though, that's the shit that always trips me up when trying to spell actual words -- but names are even harder to remember the exact spellings for, and they won't be caught by spellcheck. o_o"
That is why my name is simple and easy to remember. It is always Gamer with at least one 5 somewhere.

Well, friendly conversation is all well and good, but it can be boring. Stripping everybody naked makes for some excitement. And yes, I know that sounds wrong, but it had to be said....... :cheeky:
Oh, I certainly wouldn't disagree with you there. That's exactly what I've been telling everyone here for the past week or so -- talking is boring. We need more excitement. o_o"

Oh, I certainly wouldn't disagree with you there. That's exactly what I've been telling everyone here for the past week or so -- talking is boring. We need more excitement. o_o"
I would help but I still haven't heard back from the person

I would help but I still haven't heard back from the person
...Which person? Are we talking about an ambassador for a race you were looking at?

Well, your efforts paid off... I'm a very good listener.

...Which person? Are we talking about an ambassador for a race you were looking at?
Yeah. My ambassador has been gone since monday

Well, if you need another ambassador, I'm still here... :bsmile:

Yeah. My ambassador has been gone since monday
Oh. Well don't worry about that. It's not like you need their permission to start working on a CS -- all races on the list are fair game. Of course, you'll need to have your CS approved by them -- but that won't really be an issue until the CS is actually finished. :P Just go ahead and start working on it. If your CS is finished and posted, and the ambassador still isn't back yet, then I'll think of a work-around. Most likely it'll just mean that I'll have to play ambassador for a bit and decide for myself whether or not your CS follows all the 'rules' for the race that are in the race sheet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Well, if you need another ambassador, I'm still here... :bsmile:
...I have no idea what you're referring to. Is there a joke that I'm not getting...? >.>"

...I have no idea what you're referring to. Is there a joke that I'm not getting...? >.>"

Like all the races in Omnibus, Nism are open... and I'm still here.

Like all the races in Omnibus, Nism are open... and I'm still here.
Oh. Well, ok, but, I didn't want IceQueen to feel like she had to choose a different race just because the ambassador for the race she was looking at has been busy lately. o.o Odds are she's already got some ideas flowing that would be difficult to repurpose into a different existing race at this point...

Oh. Well, ok, but, I didn't want IceQueen to feel like she had to choose a different race just because the ambassador for the race she was looking at has been busy lately. o.o Odds are she's already got some ideas flowing that would be difficult to repurpose into a different existing race at this point...
My ambassador showed up today~

Reactions: Kagayours
Name: Nashka (Nova) Marveldor
Race: Freaer
Age (apparent): 17
Age (actual): 16
Appearance:
Nova stands 5'7", a lanky but sturdy build. Her hair is a very unnatural shade of white and grey, matching the coloration of the Alaskan tundra wolf. She keeps it cropped short to her head in a pixie fashion. The hair on her arms and legs matches her hair, though it blends in well with her skin. It's hardly noticeable against her slightly tanned skin. She has bright blue eyes closer to white with very dark pupils. Her totem is a wolf tooth tied with a dark rope around her neck. She is covered in lightly dusted freckles, and she has a nick in her left ear near the top. She also has a long floppy bushy tail that matches her hair. She often leaves it to hang out around the academy.

Bio:
Nashka grew up in a small family of weather mages. Her family has kind of a spotted history. Her parents were both detached from their families. All Nashka had ever known was her small family of three. She never really traveled outside her hometown much. She spent her time trying to practice weather magic, which she was horrendous at. Her parents promised her that they would never give up on her no matter what she turned out to be at her coming of age ceremony. None the less, Nashka wanted to impress her parents and become just like them. She spent her free time alone trying to practice. She kept the animals company rather than other Freares.

At her coming of age ceremony, Nashka was revealed to be neither a weather mage or nature mage. She was a totem warrior. Her parents broke their promise. They didn't acknowledge her at all. She wasn't a mage. They weren't going to start off a strong family line with a totem warrior.

Like most children, Nashka died somewhere at training camp. She came back fighting tooth and nail for her position in society. She had become somewhat distant, stubborn, and much more terrifying. Her hair had turned a brilliant shade of grey white. She had cut off all her long locks of brown, replacing them with a pixie cut. She proudly wore her totem around her neck, a wolf tooth dangling from her black cord.

Nashka quickly left Gora for earth, wanting to both lead in the help of her home planet and to get as far away from her previous family as possible. She sought out her own adventure on Earth, which quickly lead for her to go to Omnibus Academy. She adopted the name Nova after learning it from a fellow Freaer who was into astronomy, much as Nova is.

Personality:
Nova is very stubborn. She leads easily, though some find it hard to get close with her prickly personality. She is willing to defend those around her and her honor quickly, though she does consider the consequences as well. Though she is quite a good leader, Nova doesn't enjoy people getting close to her. She pushes those away who care about her most. She is afraid to become close friends with people around her because of her families unwillingness to accept her. Nova can often be seen sitting outside at night and looking at the stars. Nova is very much like a wolf as well, needing pack mates, so when she is around friends or people she somehow came to trust she tends to be more playful than anything.

Other:

Name: Nashka (Nova) Marveldor
Race: Freaer
Age (apparent): 17
Age (actual): 16
Appearance:
Nova stands 5'7", a lanky but sturdy build. Her hair is a very unnatural shade of white and grey, matching the coloration of the Alaskan tundra wolf. She keeps it cropped short to her head in a pixie fashion. The hair on her arms and legs matches her hair, though it blends in well with her skin. It's hardly noticeable against her slightly tanned skin. She has bright blue eyes closer to white with very dark pupils. Her totem is a wolf tooth tied with a dark rope around her neck. She is covered in lightly dusted freckles, and she has a nick in her left ear near the top. She also has a long floppy bushy tail that matches her hair. She often leaves it to hang out around the academy.

Bio:
Nashka grew up in a small family of weather mages. Her family has kind of a spotted history. Her parents were both detached from their families. All Nashka had ever known was her small family of three. She never really traveled outside her hometown much. She spent her time trying to practice weather magic, which she was horrendous at. Her parents promised her that they would never give up on her no matter what she turned out to be at her coming of age ceremony. None the less, Nashka wanted to impress her parents and become just like them. She spent her free time alone trying to practice. She kept the animals company rather than other Freares.

At her coming of age ceremony, Nashka was revealed to be neither a weather mage or nature mage. She was a totem warrior. Her parents broke their promise. They didn't acknowledge her at all. She wasn't a mage. They weren't going to start off a strong family line with a totem warrior.

Like most children, Nashka died somewhere at training camp. She came back fighting tooth and nail for her position in society. She had become somewhat distant, stubborn, and much more terrifying. Her hair had turned a brilliant shade of grey white. She had cut off all her long locks of brown, replacing them with a pixie cut. She proudly wore her totem around her neck, a wolf tooth dangling from her black cord.

Nashka quickly left Gora for earth, wanting to both lead in the help of her home planet and to get as far away from her previous family as possible. She sought out her own adventure on Earth, which quickly lead for her to go to Omnibus Academy. She adopted the name Nova after learning it from a fellow Freaer who was into astronomy, much as Nova is.

Personality:
Nova is very stubborn. She leads easily, though some find it hard to get close with her prickly personality. She is willing to defend those around her and her honor quickly, though she does consider the consequences as well. Though she is quite a good leader, Nova doesn't enjoy people getting close to her. She pushes those away who care about her most. She is afraid to become close friends with people around her because of her families unwillingness to accept her. Nova can often be seen sitting outside at night and looking at the stars. Nova is very much like a wolf as well, needing pack mates, so when she is around friends or people she somehow came to trust she tends to be more playful than anything.

Other:
Looks alright to me. Now you just need @Psuedoku's approval. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.