Which side are you?

• Coelum (Heaven)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infernum (Hell)

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
(please, don't worry at all. I took three days to reply. I'm sorry. You don't worry. Take all the time you need. We aren't in a rush)

Reactions: raspbearie
8FED2AC2-FC6D-4382-84CE-C78510C71B8C.jpegFE4A738A-40E4-4C1A-9011-869EC3846943.jpeg
Name: Nana - Side: Infernum - Race: Kitsune(Mischievous Fox Spirit) - New

Kain's reassurance meant the world to Nana, his warm touch setting her alight. She graciously accepted the glass figure, her face frozen in gaping awe. "A charr, huh~?" she said as she gently stroked the fox. "Ah~ so you're a bit of a rebel in your household as well...a rebel who reads books and mediates fights," the kitsune giggled and sipped her mug of cider, sliding down into her seat. She removed the decorative sticks from her hair, releasing and shaking it out to cascade down her body. A pink flush was permanently adorning her cheeks and chest, as she had already become—in true lightweight fashion—quite tipsy.

"Of course there's more I wanna know about you..." she mumbled, sliding her head across the back of the couch to rest on Kain's broad shoulder. "I wanna know what makes you tick..~" She flopped down so that her head rested in his lap, her mouth a toothy grin. Her eyes seemed to scan the features of his masculine face. "What can a ravishing kitsune do...to make those silver eyes light up..?"

"Ah, I know!" Nana exclaimed. She swiftly pulled an imaginary book before her face and adjusted an imaginary pair of glasses on her nose. "Shall I read a book for you? Might that light your fuse~?" She giggled, her back arching across the charr's legs. "Or perhaps that isn't enough...ah, yes...I must be more like a Coelum." The kitsune shimmied her robes much higher to fully enclose her bosom and assumed a stiff position. "Yes, this is it... Now all there's left to do is bake some cookies and adopt thirty stray children! That'll wet your whistle, I'm sure of it~!"

Nana was now howling with laughter. However, she eventually calmed down, her gaze falling on Kain's sturdy jaw and surprisingly soft-looking lips. Her eyes seemed to cloud over as she reflexively reached out a hand to touch them, but just as her clawed fingertip was a hair's breadth away, she quickly retracted it.

"Ah, wait! I have a very important request for you... Might you craft a charr out of glass for me? The little lady is desperately in need of a boy toy.~"