• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollisol

Subterranean Rose
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
6 - 10 PM, Eastern Standard Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Last edited:
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
For some reason, I was under the impression you had been the most recent poster.

Oops.

EDIT: Ah, hey. Does this mean we're looking to fill an empty spot?
I'm gonna sleep on that. On the one hand, I think I can handle another person, and I'd really like a co-GM to help with plot. On the other, I want to make sure this is actually going to grow its wings before I invite someone else in.

I'm gonna sleep on that. On the one hand, I think I can handle another person, and I'd really like a co-GM to help with plot. On the other, I want to make sure this is actually going to grow its wings before I invite someone else in.
I don't mind co-GMing. I've already started some minor world-building lol.

Reactions: Mollisol
I'll post today ASAP. Iwaku screwed up again and didn't notify me of the new ones >_<

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Someone waitlisted in the CHK but I looked for it and like that thread is gone now. Do you remember their name?

Someone waitlisted in the CHK but I looked for it and like that thread is gone now. Do you remember their name?
I'm gonna check in the archives and contact them tonight, and post either tonight or tomorrow.

The person who waitlisted has declined. I will be posting shortly.

• Useful
@Quincunx Did I take too many liberties with that last post?
I was gonna say yes, but having you guys investigating is much more interesting than what I originally planned, so no! I'll post tonight!

• Useful
I was gonna say yes, but having you guys investigating is much more interesting than what I originally planned, so no! I'll post tonight!
I'll try to play it a little safer in my next post.

I'll try to play it a little safer in my next post.
Alright. I wanna make it clear to everyone that this is not just "my story" where you all participate on a rail; it's "our story", so feel free to throw out other story threads. If they don't work, I'll tell you, but I'll try to fit it in as best I can otherwise!

• Thank You
Post is up! Sorry that took so long; I thought I did but I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.